It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Democrats to be crushed on Tuesday

page: 5
<< 2  3  4    6  7  8 >>

join
share:

posted on Nov, 4 2018 @ 04:48 PM
link   
a reply to: RalagaNarHallas

I was thinking more in terms of the Congressional maps.

Isn't that what he's working on?

edit on 11/4/2018 by Phage because: (no reason given)

posted on Nov, 4 2018 @ 04:51 PM
link   

originally posted by: Zanti Misfit

originally posted by: Phage
a reply to: Wide-Eyes

No.

The adoration does. Because adoration is scary.

Yes , it Seems Some Alleged Men are Afraid of their Manhood , must be their High Soy Intake I Guess..........

Adoration is the first step to Tyranny. Phage is making a solid point.

I like what Trump is doing so far but let's not go blind.

posted on Nov, 4 2018 @ 04:59 PM
link   

originally posted by: samuelsson
a reply to: Phage

You got a pretty solid point there.

Loathed Trump before he came POTUS.

The reaction from the other side when that Happened has been so extreme it drove such a big wedge between the parties it pushed everybody to the extreme and killed independents.

You dont find mad max's, nancy pelosi's,eric holder's and HRC's rhetoric scary?

Another great point. We need to look at this subjectively. There are dangers left, right and centre.

posted on Nov, 4 2018 @ 05:04 PM
link   
a reply to: samuelsson

Can't we just use their names?

Waters and Pelosi don't carry the power of the presidency (Yes, I find their rhetoric just as bad as that of the president) and they are better leashed than is the president.

Holder and Clinton? No power. Who cares?

posted on Nov, 4 2018 @ 05:05 PM
link   

a reply to: CynConcepts

I just found it interesting that Trump was still able to draw a big crowd.

I found it disturbing.

But that's just me.

I will give you that. I seen the same disturbing aspect occur with Obama with his Hope and Change. Make America Great Again is a similiar rally cry that if isn't delivered could bring on someone even worse than Trump!

I guess that is why I am hoping our politicians meet in the middle and truly negotiate for the betterment of all of America. It will allow Americans to return to vote for character over party. This is sadly missing...and I freely admit...I have crossed over in hopes to remind the Dems they need my center line vote.

posted on Nov, 4 2018 @ 05:10 PM
link   
BREAKING:
Georgia Democrat Party under investigation for attempted hack of the state's voter registration system.

Investigation Underway Into Alleged Failed Hack By Democratic Party of Georgia

ATLANTA – After an alleged failed attempt to hack the state’s voter registration system, the Secretary of State’s office opened an investigation into the Democratic Party of Georgia on the evening of Saturday, November 3, 2018. Federal partners, including the Department of Homeland Security and Federal Bureau of Investigation, were immediately alerted.

“While we cannot comment on the specifics of an ongoing investigation, I can confirm that the Democratic Party of Georgia is under investigation for possible cyber crimes,” said Candice Broce, Press Secretary. “We can also confirm that no personal data was breached and our system remains secure.”

breaking911.com...
edit on 4-11-2018 by IAMTAT because: (no reason given)

posted on Nov, 4 2018 @ 05:13 PM
link   

a reply to: Trueman

DB triggered you.

Not really. No.

I do vote for who I think will be the best thing for my county, state, and country. Sometimes that is a Democrat, sometimes a Republican, sometimes none of the above.

I think a tighter leash on this president would be a good thing for my state and country. But that's just me.

Tighter leash, perhaps. Complete obstruction to the detriment of the country, no.

posted on Nov, 4 2018 @ 05:15 PM
link   

Can't we just use their names?

Waters and Pelosi don't carry the power of the presidency (Yes, I find their rhetoric just as bad as that of the president) and they are better leashed than is the president.

Holder and Clinton? No power. Who cares?

I may be off here, but if Dems take House, isn’t Speaker the #3 in succession line to POTUS?

posted on Nov, 4 2018 @ 05:18 PM
link   
a reply to: Lab4Us

I may be off here, but if Dems take House, isn’t Speaker the #3 in succession line to POTUS?

No. #3 is the president pro-temp of the Senate.

posted on Nov, 4 2018 @ 05:18 PM
link   
a reply to: Phage

I'm serious in asking if He as POTUS has asked for violance from his base against the democrats.

I have seen endless videos of him not being PC enough, and bumbling on words sometimes. But violence? End of civility?

I know he shreads the press to pieces everyday. On twitter non the less. But they created the climate in 'collusion' with a party and kinda deserve to live in it for a while.

I just love seeing a non politician being a politican, a PRESIDENT. Hah! Ill concede its kinda scary how charismatic he can be. As in antichrist, last president prophecy kinda way.

Hope im wrong

posted on Nov, 4 2018 @ 05:19 PM
link   

I just love seeing a non politician being a politican, a PRESIDENT.

Trump isn't a politician?
Are you joking or do you just believe everything he says about himself?

posted on Nov, 4 2018 @ 05:20 PM
link   

Oh yeah, my bad...she’d actually be #2! Way worse!

posted on Nov, 4 2018 @ 05:21 PM
link   

I just love seeing a non politician being a politican, a PRESIDENT.

Trump isn't a politician?
Are you joking or do you just believe everything he says about himself?

If anything, he would be considered a lay politician. Never ran for office until 2016.

posted on Nov, 4 2018 @ 05:22 PM
link   
a reply to: Wide-Eyes

" Adoration is the first step to Tyranny "

In a Free Democratic Republic , there are MANY Checks and Balances in Preventing ANYONE from becoming an Authoritarian Tyrant in this Country . There is Nothing Wrong with having Strong Willed Leadership Directing a Nation based on their Law minded Government . In President Trumps case , he is just what Our Country Desperately Needs Right Now , and when he eventually Leaves Office , we Will All be Better Off because of him . What about the First President , George Washington ? Many People back then thought he was a bit to Authoritarian for their Tastes , but he Proved their Fears groundless over time .

posted on Nov, 4 2018 @ 05:24 PM
link   

originally posted by: Grambler

originally posted by: IAMTAT

originally posted by: Grambler
I wouldn’t judge the election by one rally

And I don’t trust any predictions or polls either

I am making no predictions and am just waiting and seeing

I'll make a prediction:
IF the DEMS win the House on Nov. 6TH. At the opening bell on Nov. 7th....your 401K loses YUGELY!

Maybe

Here is a prediction I do feel comfortable making

As a republican and trump supporter

If the Dems win

I will support them in hoping they do good for the country, even if I disagree with most of their ideas

I will continue to support the non-obstructionist Democrats in the Hose and Senate as I always have. The obstructionist #resist (ers) need to go...

posted on Nov, 4 2018 @ 05:27 PM
link   

So, you think Trump (followed by Pence) will be removed from office as a result of this midterm?

posted on Nov, 4 2018 @ 05:34 PM
link   

originally posted by: Lab4Us

Oh yeah, my bad...she’d actually be #2! Way worse!

I don't think you quite understand how this particular line of succession works...

Edit: That sounds dickish and needs clarity on my part. You mean if they lead the House, I assumed you thought she already was Speaker.. I actually doubt Dems with snag the House here.
edit on 11/4/2018 by Nyiah because: (no reason given)

posted on Nov, 4 2018 @ 05:35 PM
link   
a reply to: MRinder

We shall never forget the threat a Hillary Clinton presidency represents to the future of our country. Not saying that I wish her I'll health or anything bad, after all she is still a human.

Not so sure about that last statement... got any proof?

TheRedneck

posted on Nov, 4 2018 @ 05:36 PM
link   
a reply to: Allaroundyou

I'm trying to watch them all...

TheRedneck

posted on Nov, 4 2018 @ 05:38 PM
link   
a reply to: TheRedneck

How's your sacroiliac?

new topics

top topics