It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Democrats to be crushed on Tuesday

page: 3
<< 1  2    4  5  6 >>

join
share:

posted on Nov, 4 2018 @ 03:28 PM
link   

originally posted by: Swills
a reply to: MRinder

LoL! Judging Tuesday election based on Obama's one rally, how ignorant! Hell, if we based elections off of rally attendance than Ron Paul would have won back in 2012!

"This is not meant to be racist but..."

That's usually how a racist starts off a racist rant, not that you're racist but it's bad optics.

You might want to see why Ben Swann left Fox, and see what happened with that idea.

originally posted by: MRinder
a reply to: Swills

Why is it bad optics? The whole Democrat party platform is defined by dividing people based on race and gender.

I am simply pointing out the statistic improbability of winning when the vast majority is only one race. You might have a statistical chance if the one race your party was made up of was whites, but simply because whites make up over 60% of the population. Not that whites are better, there are just more of them.

Here in Washington's 8th Congressional District most of the early political were either Democrats attacking each other and their one opponent vs the GOP candidate discussing things he's done and solutions to the issues. The Democrats up here have really just given in to attack politics and failurism.

originally posted by: Grambler
I wouldn’t judge the election by one rally

And I don’t trust any predictions or polls either

I am making no predictions and am just waiting and seeing

If we had learned anything from the 2016 election cycle, it was this.

posted on Nov, 4 2018 @ 03:28 PM
link   
a reply to: mamabeth

She's a RHINO. Real human in name only...

posted on Nov, 4 2018 @ 03:29 PM
link   

originally posted by: MRinder
They are showing Trump in Georgia and the crowd is chanting U.S.A and there sounds like there are 100x the people there than at Obama's rally.

Naturally, the current President would draw more crowds especially during a midterm election. Though, I will give President Trump kudos on attending more areas that are not already politically biased one way or the other. Obama seems to be simply talking to his own party voters and not reaching out across the political lines. Hillary Clinton actually made the same mistake. Safe zones?

posted on Nov, 4 2018 @ 03:29 PM
link   
a reply to: DBCowboy

Exactly.

Remember, Hillary was supposed to be a shoe in... Oops.

Don't count 'em before they're cast.

posted on Nov, 4 2018 @ 03:31 PM
link   
a reply to: Wide-Eyes

So you're going to vote dem to spite Trump.

No. Not spite. Like a said, a leash. While I've made it quite clear on more than one ocassion that I find him repulsive at a personal level, I also think that his policies (for lack of a better word) are not in the best interests of my county, state, or country. I think that a balance Congress will help to stymie his "policies."

In any case, my state hasn't had a Republican representative to Congress in a long time (despite my prior votes) and this year will be no different.

posted on Nov, 4 2018 @ 03:32 PM
link   
a reply to: CynConcepts

Though, I will give President Trump kudos on attending more areas that are not already politically biased one way or the other.

Can you provide examples?

posted on Nov, 4 2018 @ 03:33 PM
link   

The polls look good for Republicans. Every Republican polls at 5-10% less than reality. It's a combo of people on the right fearing the leftist psychos ruining their lives for having the nerve to be a Republican and the pollsters intentionally skewing results by polling more leftists than Republicans
edit on 4-11-2018 by MRinder because: Spelling

posted on Nov, 4 2018 @ 03:38 PM
link   

Me too.

Ill be glad when the suspense is over.

posted on Nov, 4 2018 @ 03:38 PM
link   

I'll make a prediction:
IF the DEMS win the House on Nov. 6TH. At the opening bell on Nov. 7th....your 401K loses YUGELY!

posted on Nov, 4 2018 @ 03:39 PM
link   
a reply to: IAMTAT

At the opening bell on Nov. 7th....your 401K loses YUGELY!

Only if you cash out.

posted on Nov, 4 2018 @ 03:42 PM
link   

I wish there was some way to truly quantify that. It would be fascinating to know by how much.

I think there is some merit to that.

posted on Nov, 4 2018 @ 03:44 PM
link   
Sure home Democrats lose.

I don't want to listen to 2 more years of Russia bull crap.

posted on Nov, 4 2018 @ 03:47 PM
link   
Just imagine Tuesday night. I will be watching CNN. They will start to see the results coming in and they will be talking up the Democrats. Then an hour or so in their voices will start to crack a bit as it starts to sink in that they are going to lose yet again. Then in a few more hours, as races are getting called, the tears will start rolling down their cheeks.

After that, they will quickly flow through the stages of grief until they get to anger and then they will just be stuck at that stage. Confused and angry. Just like they have been the last two years.
edit on 4-11-2018 by MRinder because: Add info

edit on 4-11-2018 by MRinder because: Spelling

posted on Nov, 4 2018 @ 03:51 PM
link   

Just imagine Tuesday night. I will be watching CNN.

Why would you punish yourself like that ?

posted on Nov, 4 2018 @ 03:52 PM
link   
a reply to: Sublimecraft

A timely reminder about *Polls.......

From November 8th 2016, one day before voting

posted on Nov, 4 2018 @ 03:53 PM
link   
a reply to: Phage

Suum cuique.

posted on Nov, 4 2018 @ 03:53 PM
link   

originally posted by: neo96

Just imagine Tuesday night. I will be watching CNN.

Why would you punish yourself like that ?

It's not punishment. It will be pure joy to watch them slowly work through first deflation and then the crying and whining.

posted on Nov, 4 2018 @ 03:54 PM
link   
a reply to: Wide-Eyes

Rome too, was a Republic.
For a while.
Sort of.

posted on Nov, 4 2018 @ 03:54 PM
link   

originally posted by: Phage

Though, I will give President Trump kudos on attending more areas that are not already politically biased one way or the other.

Can you provide examples?

One can compare current rally schedules to the 2016 election results by county. The Dems apparently prefer to schedule rallies in counties that voted blue. Last week, Obama was in detroit Michigan, Wayne county. Today, he is in Gary Indiana, Lake County another blue county. Plus news says he is going to rally in Chicago too.

I have done this recently...but certainly am not going to waste time going back and listing them all. I have provided a couple of examples above that anyone can confirm for themselves and dig deeper.

It is obvious why Obama rallies are not going to be a big crowd draw. The demographics and past election results, already expect to go blue. There is no reaching across the aisle occurring. This makes me sad. They seem oblivious to this fact and have not learned anything from the 2016 elections.

posted on Nov, 4 2018 @ 03:58 PM
link   

I have provided a couple of examples above that anyone can confirm for themselves and dig deeper.

No. You have not.
edit on 11/4/2018 by Phage because: (no reason given)

edit on 11/4/2018 by Phage because: (no reason given)

new topics

top topics

<< 1  2    4  5  6 >>

join