It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Democrats to be crushed on Tuesday

page: 2
<< 1    3  4  5 >>

join
share:

posted on Nov, 4 2018 @ 03:02 PM
link   

originally posted by: CADpro
I see the victory as a triumph of good conquering evil. MAGA
And I believe that's how a lot of America sees it...

posted on Nov, 4 2018 @ 03:02 PM
link   
a reply to: carewemust

I thought Gary, IN was part of Chicago...

If the prediction in the OP is correct, it's the end of the DNC. Indiana polls are showing the bluest wave. Everywhere else seems to be going red or neck-and-neck.

TheRedneck

posted on Nov, 4 2018 @ 03:04 PM
link   

originally posted by: carewemust

originally posted by: MRinder
a reply to: mamabeth

Oh we all know the Democrats will go bat crap crazy when they lose on Tuesday. Hillary will probably be pushed over the edge and call for all out riots.

Has any Democrat asked Hillary to campaign for them? I haven't seen her giving speeches at any rallies this election cycle.

I was just thinking the same thing earlier today. Hillary has been hidden away like she is a leper or something. I guess they fear she will say something crazy again.

posted on Nov, 4 2018 @ 03:05 PM
link   
a reply to: MRinder

She lost.

Get over it.

posted on Nov, 4 2018 @ 03:05 PM
link   

She can’t get through security with the back brace

posted on Nov, 4 2018 @ 03:07 PM
link   
They are showing Trump in Georgia and the crowd is chanting U.S.A and there sounds like there are 100x the people there than at Obama's rally.

+2 more 
posted on Nov, 4 2018 @ 03:09 PM
link   

originally posted by: Phage

She lost.

Get over it.

I won't get over it while she still has the physical ability to run in 2020. We shall never forget the threat a Hillary Clinton presidency represents to the future of our country. Not saying that I wish her I'll health or anything bad, after all she is still a human.

edit on 4-11-2018 by MRinder because: Spelling

edit on 4-11-2018 by MRinder because: Add info

posted on Nov, 4 2018 @ 03:09 PM
link   

I am hoping if they are crushed on Tuesday, that they do NOT double down on their extremism. We really need a real balance in our government. We need a government that can negotiate between parties to provide wins for all Americans.

I also hope that the far right does not misunderstand my votes as an agreement to go further right. Stay centered. Enjoy the win, but please, stay steady in your course. Extremism is a dead horse politically.

Looking forward to the day that America can unite again and while blance means only baby steps may be taken....like a babe learning to walk...it is amazing how far one can progress!

posted on Nov, 4 2018 @ 03:10 PM
link   
a reply to: TheRedneck

I wouldn’t be so sure on that. The state to keep an eye is Pennsylvania. And ATM it’s not look good for a red wave.

link   

originally posted by: carewemust

a reply to: mamabeth

Oh we all know the Democrats will go bat crap crazy when they lose on Tuesday. Hillary will probably be pushed over the edge and call for all out riots.

Has any Democrat asked Hillary to campaign for them? I haven't seen her giving speeches at any rallies this election cycle.
No.... maybe the likes of Watters Warren and Pelosi, but I'd call that a negative benefit to dems.
edit on 4-11-2018 by Plotus because: (no reason given)

link   
I wouldn’t judge the election by one rally

And I don’t trust any predictions or polls either

I am making no predictions and am just waiting and seeing

+2 more 
posted on Nov, 4 2018 @ 03:13 PM
link   

a reply to: DBCowboy

Stupidity is additive? Good point against democracy I suppose. But there is a converse to that theory.

Hell, we have people on this site who hate the idea of lower taxes and lower unemployment.
Maybe some, not many. There are even some who think that a growing deficit is not a good thing.

Hahaha....., going by your reply you'll vote for democrats. DB triggered you.

posted on Nov, 4 2018 @ 03:17 PM
link   
a reply to: Trueman

DB triggered you.

Not really. No.

I do vote for who I think will be the best thing for my county, state, and country. Sometimes that is a Democrat, sometimes a Republican, sometimes none of the above.

I think a tighter leash on this president would be a good thing for my state and country. But that's just me.
edit on 11/4/2018 by Phage because: (no reason given)

posted on Nov, 4 2018 @ 03:18 PM
link   

Was just watching Obama give a speech in Gary, Indiana. Over 90% of the people behind the podium are African American. African Americans make up under 13% of the US population.

My point is there are less than 10% of non African Americans at his rally. He's a former President but yet all he can draw is African Americans.

This is not meant to be racist but just to point out that it appears the majorities of other races have fled the Democrats.

If that is the case, they are done. It's just statistics.

Plus, it won't even be all African Americans voting for Democrats because President Trump has been working hard to bring all races into the Republican family, to make the Republican party all inclusive regardless of race.

To be honest with you, white people probably are not "welcome" in Gary Indiana.

+2 more 
posted on Nov, 4 2018 @ 03:18 PM
link   
We just went out to dinner with a couple who are lefties. They didn't seem to excited to discuss the midterms, whereas when they thought Hillary was going to win in 2016 they wouldn't shut up.

They are both smart people. They can see the writing on the wall.

posted on Nov, 4 2018 @ 03:20 PM
link   
a reply to: Fools

Or they are to smart to go there

posted on Nov, 4 2018 @ 03:21 PM
link   

DB triggered you.

Not really. No.

I do vote for who I think will be the best thing for my state and country. Sometimes that is a Democrat, sometimes a Republican, sometimes none of the above.

I think a tighter leash on this president would be a good thing for my state and country. But that's just me.

You got that right. I'm not republican neither but I go MAGA all the way because Democrats are worse for the country.

posted on Nov, 4 2018 @ 03:23 PM
link   
a reply to: CynConcepts

Whatever happens, every individual is responsible for their actions.

posted on Nov, 4 2018 @ 03:25 PM
link   

DB triggered you.

Not really. No.

I do vote for who I think will be the best thing for my county, state, and country. Sometimes that is a Democrat, sometimes a Republican, sometimes none of the above.

So you're going to vote dem to spite Trump.

Who would've guessed?

posted on Nov, 4 2018 @ 03:25 PM
link   

Ahh,the part about Hillary being human is up for debate.

top topics

<< 1    3  4  5 >>

join