It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Democrats to be crushed on Tuesday

page: 16
<< 13  14  15    17 >>

join
share:

posted on Nov, 8 2018 @ 01:46 PM
link   

originally posted by: PsychoEmperor

originally posted by: soberbacchus

originally posted by: Gazrok
a reply to: soberbacchus

And the disconnect continues! Please, do continue.

There was no red wave, no blue wave. Both eked out victories.

In another two years they lose the Senate and the WH as well.

Well there's ONE Prediction for 2020. Always like to see this

The economy is at it's sugar high peak.
In two years time it will be on the downward slope if Trump doesn't precipitate a crash before then.

The Special Counsel report is being finalized now. Impeachment or not it's going to savage Trump and the GOP along with it. If the new bozo Trump appointed blocks it from going public, the Democratic House can Subpoena it, they can also have Mueller, Rosenstein and other people testify publicly as to what was uncovered.

The GOP have an unusually disproportionate number of Senate Seats up for re-election in 2020, just like the Dems did this time.

If the election on Tuesday was a Presidential Election, Trump would have lost by both electoral college measurements and popular vote. The 70K votes over three states that got him elected are gone. they went from "Let's try something new" to "WTF".

Assuming Dems field someone that can walk and talk and is not Hillary Clinton, Trump is a one term President and the Senate goes with him.

edit on 8-11-2018 by soberbacchus because: (no reason given)

posted on Nov, 8 2018 @ 01:59 PM
link   

In two years time it will be on the downward slope if Trump doesn't precipitate a crash before then.

The Special Counsel report is being finalized now. Impeachment or not it's going to savage Trump and the GOP along with it. If the new bozo Trump appointed blocks it from going public, the Democratic House can Subpoena it, they can also have Mueller, Rosenstein and other people testify publicly as to what was uncovered.

The GOP have an unusually disproportionate number of Senate Seats up for re-election in 2020, just like the Dems did this time.

If the election on Tuesday was a Presidential Election, Trump would have lost by both electoral college measurements and popular vote. The 70K votes over three states that got him elected are gone. they went from "Let's try something new" to "WTF".

Assuming Dems field someone that can walk and talk and is not Hillary Clinton, Trump is a one term President and the Senate goes with him.

When was it I heard that Trump would never win? Oh...that's right....when he won.

I guess all your ilk has left is to cling to another Resist movement for 2 more years and hope for a win.

posted on Nov, 8 2018 @ 02:14 PM
link   

That is putting a HELL OF A LOT of faith in the DNC.

So far, they've tossed out names like Warren, Pelosi, and Waters as possible candidates. If you think any of these have a snowball's chance in hell of winning anywhere but CA and NY, you are delusional.

Even Biden or Bernie would be problematic (though a hell of a lot better shot than the three above, despite both being crusty old white dudes....)

Better to go with a complete unknown. It worked for them with Obama.

I'm not opposed to Dems in 2020 (as long as they have a real candidate, and a real platform, other than "hey, we aren't Trump". I just have no desire to change the players or the coach on the current team, while its winning for America, is all. And in 2 years, a lot has gotten done. So much so, that Obama continually tries to take credit for it.

edit on 8-11-2018 by Gazrok because: (no reason given)

edit on 8-11-2018 by Gazrok because: (no reason given)

posted on Nov, 8 2018 @ 02:43 PM
link   
What's intriguing though....is why does Trump WANT her to be Speaker?

THAT should prove most interesting in the weeks to come. I'm intrigued.

posted on Nov, 8 2018 @ 07:36 PM
link   

That is putting a HELL OF A LOT of faith in the DNC.

So far, they've tossed out names like Warren, Pelosi, and Waters as possible candidates.

LOL..Yah - none of those would make it.

I suspect there are shadow stalkers avoiding fire until they need to. None of the usual suspects would make it in 2020.

Pres. Obama's advantage in his first term was no one saw him coming.

HRC? The GOP had been hounding and attacking literally even when Bill was still POTUS.

posted on Nov, 8 2018 @ 07:40 PM
link   

She had been the one telling everyone to shut up about impeachment.

She is also willing to play ball with Trump on compromise issues.

Believe it or not, she is the "old guard" amongst the Dems, holding the young and extreme "IMPEACH NOW" crowd at bay, just like Moderates tried to hold off the TP from their more impulsive ideas when Pres. Obama was in office.

We will see if she keeps her speakership, but if it goes to a younger, fiercer, less experienced and newer Dem (aka more left) buckle up.

posted on Nov, 8 2018 @ 07:42 PM
link   

originally posted by: Vasa Croe

When was it I heard that Trump would never win? Oh...that's right....when he won.

I guess all your ilk has left is to cling to another Resist movement for 2 more years and hope for a win.

LOL

Hold on to that night 2 years ago where trump won by 70K votes over three states.

How many times have you had to reach back to that when your present fails.

posted on Nov, 8 2018 @ 07:50 PM
link   

He is setting her up...for a major challenge from the alt-left end of the party.

The goal is to create/encourage a civil war within the democrat party.

It's clear as day...and a win/win for him in 2020.

Either crippled or ruled by far left = an easy to beat democrat party in two years.

posted on Nov, 8 2018 @ 07:54 PM
link   

My personal present is the best it has ever been, by far.

posted on Nov, 9 2018 @ 08:08 AM
link   
a reply to: Wayfarer

I totally misread your post dude. Sorry

posted on Nov, 9 2018 @ 08:18 AM
link   
a reply to: Gazrok

They have teased about Warren. No one has suggested Maxine Waters or Nancy Pelosi. Where did you come up with those names?
I've heard Joe Biden thoughI do not think he would pass the primaries. I have heard Cory Booker and he is a valid candidate. I have also heard Beto O'Rourke now that he is out of the senate race. But I have not heard Pelosi or Waters suggested anywhere.
edit on 1192018 by Sillyolme because: (no reason given)

posted on Nov, 9 2018 @ 08:23 AM
link   
a reply to: Vasa Croe

That was then and this is now.

posted on Nov, 9 2018 @ 08:29 AM
link   
a reply to: IAMTAT

Dow Jones gained five hundred points the day after. What was that again???

posted on Nov, 9 2018 @ 08:31 AM
link   

Pfffft. Yeah I am. LOL.
Oh wait.... thats not happening now. It was a campaign LIE. What a surprise. NOT.

posted on Nov, 9 2018 @ 08:40 AM
link   

originally posted by: Sillyolme

Dow Jones gained five hundred points the day after. What was that again???

Clearly the markets saw the predicted "Big BLUE WAVE" dribbled...and was reassured.

posted on Nov, 9 2018 @ 08:48 AM
link   

I'm sorry did I say twenty nine seats.
I obviously meant thirty seven.

posted on Nov, 9 2018 @ 09:18 AM
link   
a reply to: Sillyolme

I called this 'Blue Dribble' accurately a day before the voting.

I'm with you on R +3 in the Senate.
I'm assuming D's will take the House, giving them a +5 to +7 majority (Hope I'm wrong).

www.abovetopsecret.com...

Fact is, if 39 republicans hadn't retired, the House would still have been in republican hands.
The dems performed historically BELOW average for an out-of-power midterm.
The fact that republicans GAINED in the Senate shows republicans performed historically ABOVE average.

Keep celebrating your "landslide" victories...it worked out so well in 2016 for President Hillary Clinton.

edit on 9-11-2018 by IAMTAT because: link

posted on Nov, 9 2018 @ 10:11 AM
link   
Whatever lie you have to tell yourself so you don’t go postal is fine by me. a reply to: IAMTAT

posted on Nov, 9 2018 @ 11:41 AM
link   

originally posted by: soundguy
Whatever lie you have to tell yourself so you don’t go postal is fine by me. a reply to: IAMTAT

Where did I lie?

BTW: As a "Hero Of Lost Causes" I completely understand why you are still supporting the 'Blue Wave'.

posted on Nov, 9 2018 @ 11:50 AM
link   
a reply to: Gazrok

To do otherwise would be tantamount to a declaration of war, in all essence.

I view it as a polite nothing.

new topics

top topics

<< 13  14  15    17 >>

join