It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Democrats to be crushed on Tuesday

page: 11
<< 8  9  10    12  13  14 >>

join
share:

posted on Nov, 5 2018 @ 12:17 PM
link   
a reply to: seagull

posted on Nov, 5 2018 @ 12:19 PM
link   

originally posted by: IAMTAT

originally posted by: Sillyolme
a reply to: Phage

I'm having a hard time getting those big tax cuts to show up at my door. I am not a giant corporation so I didnt get that tax break and I am not destitute so I didnt get that tax break either.
I wish I knew what these guys were so excited about.
And now of course we have more jobs than people to fill them but the line of applicants for a lot of them are being detained at the border.

If you're middle-class...you must be excited by Trump's additional new 10% middle class tax cut.

Our income is middle class, but as my husband points out, "Where the # is my tax break, assholes? They're still not taking less from me every 2 weeks yet."

edit on 11/5/2018 by Nyiah because: (no reason given)

posted on Nov, 5 2018 @ 12:24 PM
link   
a reply to: shooterbrody

...and it'll be much the same if the dems take one or both of the houses of Congress. You know that, as well as I.

There's gonna be sore losers, and worse winners, no matter what.

posted on Nov, 5 2018 @ 12:27 PM
link   

mkay
the first of those sky screaming gop videos you post will be the first I have ever seen
rush and hannity may screech like little girls, but when obama was re elected there were none of those sky screamers to be found

posted on Nov, 5 2018 @ 12:34 PM
link   

It's just a different way of coping. Leftists tend to scream, cry, threaten, protest, and generally run amok, while conservatives quietly stock up on supplies and try to wait it out.

TheRedneck

posted on Nov, 5 2018 @ 12:37 PM
link   

originally posted by: seagull
a reply to: intrepid

No matter what happens...it's going to be, umm, noisy.

Sobs of hysterics no matter the outcome.

posted on Nov, 5 2018 @ 12:38 PM
link   

Are you deliberately trying to be obtuse?

Are you seriously telling me that there won't be GOP'ers out there figuratively screaming at the sky? Really?

The Gop retains...the left will be screaming at the sky, and the Gop will be gloating. ...and you damned well know it.

The Dems take a house or two...the GOP will be screaming, not at the sky, but that it's falling, and the Dems will be gloating. ...and you damned well know it.

Sore winners and loser will abound, no matter the outcome.

posted on Nov, 5 2018 @ 12:39 PM
link   

originally posted by: shooterbrody
...but when obama was re elected there were none of those sky screamers to be found

They were screaming on the internet.

posted on Nov, 5 2018 @ 12:41 PM
link   

much the same

feel free to post those gop sky screamers anytime you like.....
i will wait

I do not disagree there will be sore losers, but not to the degree of those in the video I posted.
your mileage may vary tho

posted on Nov, 5 2018 @ 12:42 PM
link   
a reply to: intrepid

For 8 years, and counting...

What short memories we have.

link   

originally posted by: intrepid

originally posted by: shooterbrody
...but when obama was re elected there were none of those sky screamers to be found

They were screaming on the internet.

now THAT is possible....

link   

I recommend unplugging for a bit and chill to something like:

Happy music.

posted on Nov, 5 2018 @ 01:13 PM
link   

originally posted by: Painterz

originally posted by: Bloodworth
I really hope there is a clear message sent. And it's a red storm.

Scary that the elections are so close. Are there that many self proclaimed liberals out there.

Be liberal with you sexuality, you get disease
Be liberal with your money, you go into debt
Be liberal with your borders, you lose

1) Liberals do not have higher rates of incidence of STDs than other political groups.

2) How's that Trump Deficit working out for you?

3) Wut?!?

I thought STDs were making a big comeback in liberal California.

I wonder how their push to no longer charge people who knowingly infect people with aids is going...

posted on Nov, 5 2018 @ 01:17 PM
link   
a reply to: Bloodworth

ca is having a frigging typhus outbreak the kind of thing that isnt really common outside of the 3rd world and disaster areas these days

californiahealthline.org... and yeah ca is having a std out break but they dont show numbers for dems vs reps

Diagnoses of sexually transmitted diseases hit a record high in California last year — with sometimes deadly consequences, according to preliminary state data released this week. More than 300,000 cases of gonorrhea, chlamydia and syphilis — the most common sexually transmitted bacterial infections — were reported in 2017. That represents a 45 percent increase since 2013 and the highest number since the state started tracking these infections, California Department of Public Health numbers show. Some of those cases had tragic endings: Thirty of the 278 babies affected by congenital syphilis in 2017 were stillbirths, the highest number in 22 years. Congenital syphilis occurs when syphilis passes from a pregnant woman to her fetus. California has the second-highest rate of congenital syphilis in the country after Louisiana, according to the most recent national data. “We’re getting a lot of … younger pregnant women infected with syphilis and not getting prenatal care,” said Mario Alfaro, regional program director for education at Planned Parenthood Mar Monte in Fresno.
300k people is roughly a third of the population of my state montana
edit on 5-11-2018 by RalagaNarHallas because: (no reason given)

posted on Nov, 5 2018 @ 01:28 PM
link   
Jeeze...

posted on Nov, 5 2018 @ 01:35 PM
link   
a reply to: RalagaNarHallas

Pelosi: ‘San Francisco Values, That’s What We’re About’

Yeah Nancy , San Francisco Values are encapsulated by the Human Turds in Office there and on its Sidewalks . ....

www.breitbart.com...

edit on 5-11-2018 by Zanti Misfit because: (no reason given)

posted on Nov, 5 2018 @ 02:51 PM
link   

originally posted by: MRinder
Was just watching Obama give a speech in Gary, Indiana. Over 90% of the people behind the podium are African American. African Americans make up under 13% of the US population.

My point is there are less than 10% of non African Americans at his rally. He's a former President but yet all he can draw is African Americans.

This is not meant to be racist but just to point out that it appears the majorities of other races have fled the Democrats.

If that is the case, they are done. It's just statistics.

Plus, it won't even be all African Americans voting for Democrats because President Trump has been working hard to bring all races into the Republican family, to make the Republican party all inclusive regardless of race.

I find it pathetic if not scary that the Democrats push the anti-White agenda. It seems they have gone all in on hating white people in this country. Don Lemon over at CNN.. Can you imagine anyone saying what he said about any other race and still keeping their job.

Lemon is basically calling for a genocide on white men. Although he does have a white boyfriend. I wonder what dinner was like that night?

posted on Nov, 5 2018 @ 02:58 PM
link   

originally posted by: MRinder
a reply to: Swills

Why is it bad optics? The whole Democrat party platform is defined by dividing people based on race and gender.

I am simply pointing out the statistic improbability of winning when the vast majority is only one race. You might have a statistical chance if the one race your party was made up of was whites, but simply because whites make up over 60% of the population. Not that whites are better, there are just more of them.

You will be called a racist for pointing out race unless you are calling for violence against white men. I understood the OP and I saw nothing racist about it. Most on the left will though. Just pointing out that Obama's rally had very few other races present is racist. You just can't do that..

posted on Nov, 5 2018 @ 04:02 PM
link   

originally posted by: Phage
a reply to: Xtrozero

Hurr. Good one.

But I was talking about selling fear. Which seems to be what works for Trump.

After 8 years of Obama fear didn't need to be sold and if anyone was selling it, it was Obama. We just refused to buy it and went in another direction. As far as Trump selling fear, do tell? Where is the Hyperbole in your esteemed opinion?

posted on Nov, 5 2018 @ 04:09 PM
link   
a reply to: RalagaNarHallas

What happened to cause this? I mean politically since the left pulled the state under its rotten wings?

Was it a Trump policy or Republicans doing something to turn one of the richest cities in human history in to a #hole 3rd world borderless west coast stain?

Seriously, what the hell happened?

new topics

top topics

<< 8  9  10    12  13  14 >>

join