It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Democrats to be crushed on Tuesday

page: 10
<< 7  8  9    11  12  13 >>

join
share:

posted on Nov, 5 2018 @ 05:04 AM
link   
a reply to: DBCowboy

Never underestimate the sheer utter stupidity of the American voter.

Undoubtedly...

posted on Nov, 5 2018 @ 05:06 AM
link   
a reply to: MRinder

I'm a little lost on how one rally gives you such focused insight.

posted on Nov, 5 2018 @ 05:10 AM
link   
a reply to: Phage

I'm having a hard time getting those big tax cuts to show up at my door. I am not a giant corporation so I didnt get that tax break and I am not destitute so I didnt get that tax break either.
I wish I knew what these guys were so excited about.
And now of course we have more jobs than people to fill them but the line of applicants for a lot of them are being detained at the border.

posted on Nov, 5 2018 @ 05:11 AM
link   

It only looked like a lot of african americans because the crowd behind trump at most of his rallies is lily white. You just werent used to seeing what the makeup of america really is.

posted on Nov, 5 2018 @ 05:18 AM
link   
Ninety percent? Ninety percent were afarican americans? No they werent. I thought lying on these boards was frowned upon.

www.google.com... ma+rally+gary+indiana+only&gs_l=img.3...34120.37840..40777...2.0..0.79.469.7......1....1..gws-wiz-img.0QDF0Lq2MQI

Heres a whole page of rally crowds that prove your ninety percent is completely incorrect.

posted on Nov, 5 2018 @ 06:20 AM
link   
I really hope there is a clear message sent. And it's a red storm.

Scary that the elections are so close. Are there that many self proclaimed liberals out there.

Be liberal with you sexuality, you get disease
Be liberal with your money, you go into debt
Be liberal with your borders, you lose

Conserve people

The only problem is many of these liberals have family and interest that are outside of the u.s..

A global charity from u.s. tax payers isn their dream before in country aid

posted on Nov, 5 2018 @ 06:26 AM
link   
a reply to: Sillyolme

I'm not. My wages have increased double under Trump what they increased 8 years under Obama.

posted on Nov, 5 2018 @ 06:42 AM
link   

originally posted by: Bloodworth
I really hope there is a clear message sent. And it's a red storm.

Scary that the elections are so close. Are there that many self proclaimed liberals out there.

Be liberal with you sexuality, you get disease
Be liberal with your money, you go into debt
Be liberal with your borders, you lose

1) Liberals do not have higher rates of incidence of STDs than other political groups.

2) How's that Trump Deficit working out for you?

3) Wut?!?

posted on Nov, 5 2018 @ 06:48 AM
link   
You gotta check out this crowd.

mobile.twitter.com...

Can someone please embed?

posted on Nov, 5 2018 @ 06:50 AM
link   
a reply to: OccamsRazor04

trump had nothing to do with your raise. Neither did Obama.
Get real.

posted on Nov, 5 2018 @ 06:52 AM
link   

originally posted by: Sillyolme

Get real.

Civics is your friend.
Who signs Bill's into laws?
Uneducated basket of deplorables indeed.

posted on Nov, 5 2018 @ 07:19 AM
link   
All I see is fanatics that want one party under a leader who refuses to be questioned.

Red wave / tsunami? That's all you guys care about right? Knowing that your party won..

Well, enjoy putting red swamp creatures into power because trump seems good at that.

posted on Nov, 5 2018 @ 07:52 AM
link   

a reply to: Phage

I'm having a hard time getting those big tax cuts to show up at my door. I am not a giant corporation so I didnt get that tax break and I am not destitute so I didnt get that tax break either.
I wish I knew what these guys were so excited about.
And now of course we have more jobs than people to fill them but the line of applicants for a lot of them are being detained at the border.

If you're middle-class...you must be excited by Trump's additional new 10% middle class tax cut.

posted on Nov, 5 2018 @ 07:55 AM
link   

Get real.

I would think that depends on sector of the economy the poster is in.

I got my first raise the summer after Trump took office, too. This was in a job I started in 2008, the year Obama took office.

And I certainly won't be voting for Democrats to raise my taxes after what happened to our taxes this past year - they went down.
edit on 5-11-2018 by ketsuko because: (no reason given)

posted on Nov, 5 2018 @ 08:22 AM
link   

Morning Consult Battleground Poll: D+7, But …

At this point, though, the methodology becomes critical context. Morning Consult used a massive amount of respondents to build this mega-survey, but it takes time to compile 388,721 responses, which is the sample size for its October report. How much time did it take? Three months, which has been the rolling window for MC’s midterm generic polling all along, as the methodology for the last four reports shows, emphases mine:

hotair.com...

posted on Nov, 5 2018 @ 08:35 AM
link   
www.politico.com...

Anzalone said the shock of Donald Trump’s upset victory, which was missed by most forecasts, still hangs over many in the party. “There’s some PTSD,” he said. That is not an exaggeration. A study published last month in the Journal of American College Health found that one-quarter of college students experienced “clinically significant” symptoms of trauma from the 2016 election results. At Vassar College in upstate New York, the college Democrats are moving their results-watching party to a new venue over concerns that revisiting the scene of their 2016 letdown would be too upsetting for some students, according to a member of the group. At Brown University in Rhode Island, the College Democrats have taken the same precaution after experiencing a “collective flashback” to Trump’s victory during a discussion of election night planning.

Too upset to watch the result from the same venue as nov 16.
lol
really

When House Minority Leader Nancy Pelosi predicted to "Late Show" host Stephen Colbert last week that Democrats “will win” the House, the liberal comedian worried she might be jinxing the outcome.
“Please don’t say that,” Colbert replied. “Do you want to say that on Hillary’s fireworks barge that she canceled?” (Clinton’s campaign had prepared a fireworks display to celebrate her expected 2016 win.)

lol
yeah because it is all "luck"....

posted on Nov, 5 2018 @ 09:07 AM
link   

originally posted by: Sublimecraft

Here's something that could very well transpire - if Republicans retain the house, the polling industry is finished.

"Fool me once, shame on you, fool me twice......"

People need to understand the polling industry has a natural and inherent left leaning bias to it. This isn't a conspiracy so much as a result of tools they use to conduct polls. Polls are heavily reliant on social media and what metrics they can collect from other methods. Conservatives are generally harder to poll because they are more averse to these methods just in general.

Ironically, this is why broadcast media has a left leaning tendency as well, because that's where their advertising market share lies. Unfortunately, what this creates is a self-fulfilling prophecy; people tune in and believe what they see, many not realizing they're being specifically targeted for just those reasons. Advertiser's already know their greatest consumer is the person most likely to be influenced by their ads. Conservatives generally buy the concept, the left buy the brand, and the brand is what the advertiser pays the big money for. They know conservatives will likely shop the concept and almost intentionally avoid the brand. It's like a microcosm of the differences between liberals and conservatives.

Brand identity is important to the left, just like identity politics is important to the left.

Concept identity and 'value' (in the economic sense) is important to the right, hence the person not mattering to the right as much as the actions (of those persons) in politics.

Obama and Killary could have run on a platform of 100% taxation, zero jobs and a lower standard of living and still got the same number of votes, because it's not about the concept, it's about the person. For the same reasons, the left would demand Adida's even though they know there are better athletic shoes on the market (for less money). It's an identity thing.

posted on Nov, 5 2018 @ 11:56 AM
link   

originally posted by: abe froman

I'm pretty sure I read here on ATS that all states reporting on early voting,with the sole exception of Arizona, are showing big wins for Republicans.

Of course the media is pushing "the blue wave".

They also promised a landslide victory for Hillary Clinton.

Looking forward to the flood of liberal tears.

And the source of this post you reference is a random wordpress blog

posted on Nov, 5 2018 @ 12:02 PM
link   
Just took a week and half off. I see I missed nothing. Bwahahahaha... 2 days to the REAL bitching... once the Dem's are "crushed".

posted on Nov, 5 2018 @ 12:13 PM
link   
a reply to: intrepid

No matter what happens...it's going to be, umm, noisy.

Sobs of hysterics no matter the outcome.

<< 7  8  9    11  12  13 >>

join