It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Democrats to be crushed on Tuesday

page: 1
<<   2  3  4 >>

join
share:
+31 more 
posted on Nov, 4 2018 @ 02:40 PM
link   
Was just watching Obama give a speech in Gary, Indiana. Over 90% of the people behind the podium are African American. African Americans make up under 13% of the US population.

My point is there are less than 10% of non African Americans at his rally. He's a former President but yet all he can draw is African Americans.

This is not meant to be racist but just to point out that it appears the majorities of other races have fled the Democrats.

If that is the case, they are done. It's just statistics.

Plus, it won't even be all African Americans voting for Democrats because President Trump has been working hard to bring all races into the Republican family, to make the Republican party all inclusive regardless of race.

edit on 4-11-2018 by MRinder because: Spelling

+36 more 
posted on Nov, 4 2018 @ 02:44 PM
link   
I do hope the democrats get crushed by a red wave tuesday.I just
wonder how they will punish the country for their loss?

+26 more 
posted on Nov, 4 2018 @ 02:45 PM
link   
a reply to: MRinder

mobile.twitter.com...

Donald J. Trump
Donald J. Trump
@realDonaldTrump
New Fox Poll shows a “40% Approval Rating by African Americans for President Trump, a record for Republicans.” Thank you, a great honor!

+26 more 
posted on Nov, 4 2018 @ 02:46 PM
link   

I'm pretty sure I read here on ATS that all states reporting on early voting,with the sole exception of Arizona, are showing big wins for Republicans.

Of course the media is pushing "the blue wave".

They also promised a landslide victory for Hillary Clinton.

Looking forward to the flood of liberal tears.

+38 more 
posted on Nov, 4 2018 @ 02:47 PM
link   

I would offer only caution.

Never underestimate the sheer utter stupidity of the American voter.

Hell, we have people on this site who hate the idea of lower taxes and lower unemployment.

And they vote as well.

+9 more 
posted on Nov, 4 2018 @ 02:48 PM
link   
a reply to: mamabeth

Oh we all know the Democrats will go bat crap crazy when they lose on Tuesday. Hillary will probably be pushed over the edge and call for all out riots.

posted on Nov, 4 2018 @ 02:48 PM
link   

LoL! Judging Tuesday election based on Obama's one rally, how ignorant! Hell, if we based elections off of rally attendance than Ron Paul would have won back in 2012!

"This is not meant to be racist but..."

That's usually how a racist starts off a racist rant, not that you're racist but it's bad optics.

+1 more 
posted on Nov, 4 2018 @ 02:50 PM
link   
a reply to: DBCowboy

Stupidity is additive? Good point against democracy I suppose. But there is a converse to that theory.

Hell, we have people on this site who hate the idea of lower taxes and lower unemployment.
Maybe some, not many. There are even some who think that a growing deficit is not a good thing.
edit on 11/4/2018 by Phage because: (no reason given)

+1 more 
posted on Nov, 4 2018 @ 02:51 PM
link   
a reply to: DBCowboy

I was cautious as well until I saw the crowd makeup at the rally. You cannot win an election in most of the country if 90% of what's left of your party is African American. They just aren't a high enough percent of the population.

+17 more 
posted on Nov, 4 2018 @ 02:51 PM
link   

Here's something that could very well transpire - if Republicans retain the house, the polling industry is finished.

"Fool me once, shame on you, fool me twice......"

+4 more 
posted on Nov, 4 2018 @ 02:54 PM
link   

Fox News carried 10 minutes of Obama's speech. Surprisingly, MSNBC and CNN only carried five minutes of Obama's speech in Gary Indiana today.

As President Trump alluded to before leaving for Georgia to his rally this afternoon, you can feel the wind leaving the Democrats sails.
edit on 11/4/2018 by carewemust because: (no reason given)

+9 more 
posted on Nov, 4 2018 @ 02:56 PM
link   
I see the victory as a triumph of good conquering evil. MAGA

+6 more 
link   
a reply to: Swills

Why is it bad optics? The whole Democrat party platform is defined by dividing people based on race and gender.

I am simply pointing out the statistic improbability of winning when the vast majority is only one race. You might have a statistical chance if the one race your party was made up of was whites, but simply because whites make up over 60% of the population. Not that whites are better, there are just more of them.

+3 more 
link   
Democrats will get ground down to coffee

link   

They were imported from the south side of Chicago. Only 10 miles away.

posted on Nov, 4 2018 @ 02:58 PM
link   

originally posted by: carewemust

Fox News carried 10 minutes of Obama's speech. Surprisingly, MSNBC and CNN only carried five minutes of Obama's speech in Gary Indiana today.

As President Trump alluded to before leaving for Georgia to his rally this afternoon, you can feel the wind leaving the Democrats sails.

Why is CNN and MSNBC censoring failure ?

😆⚔😆

posted on Nov, 4 2018 @ 02:59 PM
link   

originally posted by: MRinder
a reply to: mamabeth

Oh we all know the Democrats will go bat crap crazy when they lose on Tuesday. Hillary will probably be pushed over the edge and call for all out riots.

Has any Democrat asked Hillary to campaign for them? I haven't seen her giving speeches at any rallies this election cycle.

+5 more 
link   
Eye popping’: One statistic in the latest NBC/WSJ poll could be HUGE for the GOP on Tuesday

The latest NBC/Wall Street Journal poll found that the number of Americans who are “very satisfied” with their personal financial situation is at its highest level in the history of the survey.

twitchy.com...

link   

They were imported from the south side of Chicago. Only 10 miles away.

Somebody must be paying the Skyway tolls 😎

posted on Nov, 4 2018 @ 03:00 PM
link   

originally posted by: xuenchen

Why is CNN and MSNBC censoring failure ?

😆⚔😆

If they censored failure they would have to shut down their networks.

new topics

top topics

<<   2  3  4 >>

join