It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

OSI Executive Report- The Last Election

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Nov, 4 2018 @ 12:08 PM
link   
Hmm, wonder why I haven't seen this on ATS yet?

A leaked document from the George Soros funded Open Society Institute basically laying out a plan for the last election and destroying America.

G EORGE SOROS’S GLOBAL FOUNDATION NETWORK has long strived to create a more perfect word. The Progressive Idea has eluded mankind due to selfishness, the hold of organized religion, and archaic ideas such as unlimited Democracy (SEE: Women’s Suffrage) and a view of the individual as superior to the collective. While Western Europa has been more easily contained, elements of the United States have managed to resist both cultural indoctrination and federal control despite having installed generational subversive elements (SEE: Federal Reserve). Our analysis ( CRISIS TEAM., ELECTION OVERWATCH 2008) is that the United States, due to the nature of its Constitution, the matter of geographical scale, and the antiquated tenacity of the American people’s belief in individual rights, produces incentive pressures against long-term progressive control.Simply put, if the United States is to be moved towards progress, regular free elections must be abolished. This project began with The Brookings Institute’s Engines of Atrocity (2003, Brookings) and the creation and election of Barack Obama. Now, having reached a crisis-level inflection point, the country is situated for a Final Election. This document is the Executive Protocol that will be used for action planning, goals modeling, and prioritization of resources. It is also the grounding philosophical document for the new Reach of the Next 100 years. “IF AN ELECTION BALLET CLEANSING FAILS, PREPARE FOR WAR.”-SAUL ALINSKY, RULES FOR RADICALS “THEY CLING TO GUNS AND RELIGION. WHAT WILL THEY DO WHEN WE TAKE BOTH OF THOSE AWAY?”-BARACK OBAMA, 2008 DONOR SPEECH. [ LAUGH LINE]

Link to pdf file.... www.scribd.com...

T HE 2000 ELECTION POSED some profound dilemmas for American democracy.OSI’s influence failed and, by small margins, OSI’s candidate Al Gore was refused the nomination by a Conservative Supreme Court. Since then, however, the public has become less convinced of the legitimacy of US Elections. While de-legitimizing the electoral process is usually a net gain, this has notbeen met with an attendant belief that another method is preferable. Instead, there has been a move towards more transparent elections with tighter controls ( SEE: Voter ID Laws ). In order to terminate the Democratic Process, the concept of a Final Election has been created and will be exported to America At Large using a Crisis Model / Schelling Point to drive large-scale behavior. This involves:· A House Divided: The Obama Project has been very successful in dividing once homogenous Americans by race and class. This will be improved on with H. Clinton adding gender to the primary divide. · Crisis Levels of Domestic Unrest withVisual Impact: Inorder to create the political atmosphere for change, there will need to be “tanks in the streets.” This requires a domestic enemy with paramilitary capabilities.· An Unpopular Election: We will elevate J. Bush through a compromised Black-Money donor network which will create a J. Bush vs. H. Clinton election with advantage Clinton. A Negative-Wave pattern will be used to neutralize Bush in the final month and provide an election that “both sides” feel despondent about. A no-choice choice election will demoralize citizens, especially, and most importantlypatriots, to the level where there would be extremely low voterturn-out even in the event of an election. NOTE: In the Black Swan case, OSI will work with Media to ensure catastrophic negatives for whoever is counter-nominated.· Dissolution: The final phase of The Last Election will be the creation of wide scale Crisis Escalation followed by False Dawn. In this narrative, control of the nation will be ‘temporarily’ ceded to the Federal Government and restructuring will begin.· Rebirth: In concordance with Agenda 21 (Global Sustainability),we will re-build America. “A CHILD GETS HER WORLD-VIEW FROM HER TEACHERS, FROM THE STATE. THESTATE’S EDUCATIONAL APPRATUSMUST PROVIDE A PRODUCTIVE ONE”-HILLARY CLINTON , IT TAKES A VILLAGE (FIRTST DRAFT)

Very interesting read for sure and it seems to be playing out right in front of us as we speak. The election of Trump threw a wrench into their plans.

posted on Nov, 4 2018 @ 12:14 PM
link   
a reply to: Groot

This is almost too good to be true. I mean why would it be spelled out exactly as they wanted it? Does not seem very smart to me. Then again, these leftist power mad people sometimes don't seem to be the brightest. Probably so full of themselves and the horse manure they have pulled off so far that they think it's just a done deal.

posted on Nov, 4 2018 @ 12:15 PM
link   
It reads like their plan, Groot, but I think it's a phony written to highlight their deceptive ways.

Don't get me wrong, Soros and the rest of the players in his clown car could've written it, but I don't think so in this case. Could be wrong and wouldn't be surprised though.

posted on Nov, 4 2018 @ 12:23 PM
link   
I am one of those who would like to see Soros removed from US soil.

posted on Nov, 4 2018 @ 12:24 PM
link   
Interesting, but like others said, no proof it's real.

posted on Nov, 4 2018 @ 12:27 PM
link   
Way too cheesy to be true. LMAO

I mean, seriously.

Activated Cobalt 12kg Handle with EXTREME CARE. DO NOT INGEST. Seriously, we’ve had problems with this.

sure

posted on Nov, 4 2018 @ 12:35 PM
link   

BOOM

Just last week in some threads people were defending "poor Soros" claiming no proof has ever been presented about any nefarious activities.

In 1 post it was suggested that attacking Soros was a clear sign of anti-semitism.

posted on Nov, 4 2018 @ 12:46 PM
link   
Please let this be real... Please let this be real... please let this be real..
:saint :

posted on Nov, 4 2018 @ 01:04 PM
link   
a reply to: The GUT

Good honest observation Gut. The grammatical errors and miss-spellings throughout suggest an ambitious imagination minus the patience to fine tune the writing. A ''real'' report from this group would have been proof read through any number of times for corrections.

So if it IS a phony, where did it come from. This was not put together in a couple of minutes. It holds all the conservative talking points, all shoveled in to catch all the tropes that are out there, plus some.

So if it is a phony, and just an ''opinion'', why pass it off as legit? It is called a ''leak'', but leaked to who. Fulltruthnewsorg. Not Fox, not CNN, not MSNBC, not NPR. Were this to have been leaked to ALL of those outlets it would have been ignored and hidden or picked apart as the phony it is. Even Fox was not leaked to because Fox would have at least given it the once over to check for it being passably worth using without having it blow back in their face.

But this way, leaking (leaking?) to a small time outlet like this one allows it time to filter out into the info-sphere to be latched onto by those who want to believe it all and will take this as gospel. Then after a few days or weeks, it could become part of the belief system as proof.

posted on Nov, 4 2018 @ 01:06 PM
link   
Hoax bin for this one. No, wait, move it to the sci/fi, fantasy forum. Or better yet, how about a ''wet dream'' forum

posted on Nov, 4 2018 @ 01:28 PM
link   
a reply to: TerryMcGuire

Got to researching it further, seems to have come from www.realtruenews.org... a satire site.

Sorry guys and gals, I hate to say it, but it's fake.

posted on Nov, 4 2018 @ 01:47 PM
link   

Yeah, what is with those satire sites anyway?

From what I have always understood about satire, it is a way to lampoon something or to make light of something one finds obtuse. Satirizing dog lovers in ''The Best in Show'' or over the hill rock bands as in '' '' or the war machine such as ''Dr. Strangelove''.

I understand the left satirizing the right and the right satirizing the left, but which side here was lampooning who. Was the left making some deep deep fun of the right, seeing how many conservatives would bit on this phony? Or was it the right satirizing the left and it's progressive overtures.

posted on Nov, 4 2018 @ 02:25 PM
link   

originally posted by: TerryMcGuire

Yeah, what is with those satire sites anyway?

From what I have always understood about satire, it is a way to lampoon something or to make light of something one finds obtuse. Satirizing dog lovers in ''The Best in Show'' or over the hill rock bands as in '' '' or the war machine such as ''Dr. Strangelove''.

I understand the left satirizing the right and the right satirizing the left, but which side here was lampooning who. Was the left making some deep deep fun of the right, seeing how many conservatives would bit on this phony? Or was it the right satirizing the left and it's progressive overtures.

I'm thinking maybe a jab at both sides. I'm a libertarian which means I'm in the middle. But I fell for it hard.

new topics

top topics

join