It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

On Facebook Liberals Always Block When Challenged.

page: 2
<< 1   >>

join
share:

posted on Nov, 4 2018 @ 05:09 PM
link   
a reply to: Swills

You sound just like the ones you are complaining about Swills. Unfortunate.

posted on Nov, 4 2018 @ 08:08 PM
link   
a reply to: 3NL1GHT3N3D1

Very true but who wants to try the new peanut butter creamy gooey bar? I have them packaged for left leaning and right leaning areas, respectively. If the candidate is favored to win in that area, their face is on the wrapper and it's either blue or red. I'll buy ATS an upgraded server with the proceeds.

posted on Nov, 4 2018 @ 08:18 PM
link   

originally posted by: Swills
a reply to: AtlasHawk

Everyone blocks conservatives on social media because they're mostly trolls who are filled with anger, lies, and sometimes like to threaten the Libs with violence. See: MAGABOMBER.

Maybe if conservatives weren't so deplorable on the internet they wouldn't be blocked. Just a thought. Flame away you triggered conservatives! Remember, you guys are ALWAYS the victims! Never forget!

This person whom i talked and debated with on facebook was a Liberal, she blocked me after that insult. I wanted to continue to argue with her but after i had shown her my family pictures in WW2 at least one of them. Well that block happened.

sometimes like to threaten the Libs with violence

Only fake bots do that.

posted on Nov, 5 2018 @ 12:18 AM
link   
-If you are afraid of wolves, don't go into the forest.

Russian Proverb

posted on Nov, 5 2018 @ 05:04 AM
link   

It's why I left Massachusetts. You have to agree with every liberal talking point or you get attacked. It doesn't matter if they can defend their position or not, if you do not agree you will have problems.

posted on Nov, 5 2018 @ 03:35 PM
link   
a reply to: argentus

Your post just racheted up the insulting rhetoric. I have to ask: What is your goal when you enter conversations like this? Is it to educate, inform others or debate? Or is it just to have a good old-fashioned row with a stranger on the internet?

I thought it would be interesting if anyone wanted to see an conversation/debate i had with someone on social media
and i mean no offense to anyone here.

posted on Nov, 5 2018 @ 09:01 PM
link   

No worries -- I wasn't offended. What I meant was, what was your goal when you were having the conversation on social media?

I just wanted you to see how easily people can miss the message if they are focused upon the generalizations, because such words can be provocative to the point where no actual communication occurs. That's why I asked you what your goal was.

cheers

new topics

top topics

<< 1   >>

join