It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

On Facebook Liberals Always Block When Challenged.

page: 1
<<   2 >>

join
share:

posted on Nov, 4 2018 @ 11:45 AM
link   
On Facebook Liberals Always Block When Challenged.

On Facebook the other week or so i made comment regarding migrant caravans in Europe, and out of a bloom i was attacked. This was my response as a European.

You little American leftist Donk i am a Future Nazi? lol you American Liberals are always so the same. When someone posts some actual facts on whats happening in Europe about these migrants you quickly try to deflect it as Nazi.

Your beloved Multiculturalism isn't working in Europe

By the way my family during World War II were all freedom fighters agaisnt Fascists and their occupation of the Balkans and Eastern Europe

What do you think the Liberal response was? an insult and block following this.

You should've been swallowed boy

edit on 4-11-2018 by AtlasHawk because: (no reason given)

posted on Nov, 4 2018 @ 11:52 AM
link   
You do know that any opposition to leftist groupthink, regardless how remote or trivial, is extreme-right white supremacy, right?

I imagine you will soon hear from those in the hivemind who believe you got away lightly with your unashamed support for Western values.

Bigot.

posted on Nov, 4 2018 @ 12:01 PM
link   
a reply to: AtlasHawk

You made a comment someone didn't d like, they made a comment you didn't like. But you were blocked, therefore on Facebook liberals Always block when challenged... And your first reply gracefully corroborates everything with no questions asked.

Because we live in a bizarre world, you're right, left wing on Facebook Always block when challenged. Let's spread that online until it becomes tribal knowledge and eventually truth.

If we saw this predicament in an old 50s movie scene or documentary, we'd wonder how they could be so easily manipulated and convinced.
edit on 4-11-2018 by odzeandennz because: (no reason given)

posted on Nov, 4 2018 @ 12:03 PM
link   

Hell yeah yo

1 donk blocked another and now it's time to bitch.

posted on Nov, 4 2018 @ 12:03 PM
link   
What country are you from ? If you don't mind me asking.

posted on Nov, 4 2018 @ 12:04 PM
link   
What's worse is this growing trend of people making threads about crap they saw on Facebook.

posted on Nov, 4 2018 @ 12:15 PM
link   

*taps the buzzer*

The answer is who cares? Facebook is a circus with no moderation and anyone on opposing sides of any issues will gang up on each other, talk #, block, even the person who made the post so you can't comment anymore. Fascists they are. Sounds like you were a little butt hurt from the incident, needed a place to whine about it and.. deny ignorance! If it's your first rodeo I understand, not trying to poke fun at you too hard, but it seems as though you were inspired to make a liberal bashing thread over something that happens a million times a day on facebook over everything from politics to religion to music to people doing it for fun in closed groups to get facebook respect from other members, reactions and clout like SimHighschool: Varsity Edition.

If you think liberals are bad, try atheists. They post the same redundant memes pointing out obvious errors and false stories or exaggerations from the bible, things like Noah's Ark and evolution. Up to 100 "friends and followers" react with hearts, likes, laughs, and make inflammatory comments about "Christians" because you know, the Muslims, Jews, Pagans, Sikhs, Buddhists, Polytheists, Hindus, and everybody else aren't so bad. Often it's from suppressed feelings from youth over having to go to Church, their parents forcing it on them, dare I say molestations on a few of the outspoken ones. But really, it's just personality cults. People on Facebook feel good being surrounded by like minded people agreeing with them and joining in to make fun of whatever or whoever. If you come along to "have a civilized, ethical debate" and represent what they're against, some petty and ugly things will happen. Then you can come to ATS where you know there's a majority Republican active membership to mend your wounds and make fun of them.

posted on Nov, 4 2018 @ 12:17 PM
link   
Not always.
I have some friends that simply ignore the comment.
At least I know they read it and maybe I planted a seed.

posted on Nov, 4 2018 @ 12:18 PM
link   
It might not be correct to claim a property of a group based on one sample.

posted on Nov, 4 2018 @ 12:18 PM
link   
Just another day another dolla.

This happens alot on Twitter 😁 once a Leftist gets caught or don't know how to respond, they block.

posted on Nov, 4 2018 @ 12:21 PM
link   
The longer a debate goes on with a liberal, the bigger the holes in his/her logistics become apparent. Then it becomes a choice for them; either block/ignore or break out the race card.

posted on Nov, 4 2018 @ 12:22 PM
link   
Also, there are TONS of fake troll liberal FB accounts.

posted on Nov, 4 2018 @ 12:25 PM
link   
There's tons of fake everything accounts and the longer you argue with anyone on a fixed position, the bigger the loopholes in their logic becomes. This is called being bias or preferential to a stance or position.

posted on Nov, 4 2018 @ 12:26 PM
link   
My mom is a huge Trump supporter and blocks anyone and everyone who says anything she disagrees with politically. It happens on both sides, don't fool yourself thinking otherwise.

posted on Nov, 4 2018 @ 12:26 PM
link   
Ahem.

You were posting on Fakebook. You're swilling from the same glass, just the opposite side of the rim.

I feel no pity for your butthurt, SM addicts in general can't take an opposing opinion, or a post that doesn't center on explicitly them anyway.

posted on Nov, 4 2018 @ 12:34 PM
link   
a reply to: r0xor

If I make and sell peanut butter for millions of dollars profit to feed the hardworking men and women of this nation and you're in People for the Ethical Treatment of Peanuts, we're going to endlessly butt heads. Our people are going to endlessly butt heads. It'll be great fun for all involved on Facebook and Twitter. # shall be talked, people will get blokt, butthurtness will ensue in abounds.

People will retire from our heated text matches to other social media platforms and forums where most everyone will agree, and those who don't will also be ganged up on or ignored as we share stars, likes, and positive replies. The PETP supporters have a point, peanuts are alive until harvested, have their own unique DNA, reproduce, have families or fields or whatever. They exposed the holes in my logic about feeding people because people can eat other stuff. I guess I really am an evil man making millions of dollars slaughtering peanuts.

Sike. Call me Mr. Planters, because I put my nuts in everybody's mouth.
edit on 11/4/2018 by r0xor because: (no reason given)

posted on Nov, 4 2018 @ 02:12 PM
link   

Everyone blocks conservatives on social media because they're mostly trolls who are filled with anger, lies, and sometimes like to threaten the Libs with violence. See: MAGABOMBER.

Maybe if conservatives weren't so deplorable on the internet they wouldn't be blocked. Just a thought. Flame away you triggered conservatives! Remember, you guys are ALWAYS the victims! Never forget!

posted on Nov, 4 2018 @ 02:37 PM
link   

originally posted by: Swills
Remember, you guys are ALWAYS the victims! Never forget!

another fact it that you guys are always the dickheads - unfortunately we will never forget because you keep proving it.

posted on Nov, 4 2018 @ 02:37 PM
link   
a reply to: Swills

Hmmm...

Do believe you just won the hypocrisy award there boss...

I prefer to engage the leftists on reddit as they seem to rarely get challenged there.

I wear my thousands of downvote's as a badge of honor.

Plus it confirms my theory of an unhinged left.
edit on 4-11-2018 by JAY1980 because: (no reason given)

posted on Nov, 4 2018 @ 02:44 PM
link   

You know what's even more worrisome in these charged times?

People who hang their hat on sweeping generalizations. Yah. Statements that imply that ALL Right-wing people do X or ALL left-wingers do Y. It's debilitating, and completely contrary to the almost antiquated idea of a discussion.

Your post just racheted up the insulting rhetoric. I have to ask: What is your goal when you enter conversations like this? Is it to educate, inform others or debate? Or is it just to have a good old-fashioned row with a stranger on the internet?

Nothing wrong with a row, if that's what entertains you, but it seems a tad disingenuous to pose it as a discussion in which you were unfairly maligned.

Here's a good generalization: ALL generalizations suck and they marginalize people who might agree with part, but not with all. ALL Trump supporters are racist. ALL liberals are violent. Those statements cause unnecessary division and are therefore toxic to a true debate.

"Leftist Donk". I have to admit, that's a corker of an insult.

Think about why you participate in such things, and what you expect to get out of it.

The foregoing is merely my opinion as a member of ATS. It's not meant as an attack; it's meant as an education. ;o)

top topics

<<   2 >>

join