It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

How come nobody has...

page: 2
<< 1   >>

join
share:

posted on Feb, 25 2005 @ 10:49 AM
link   

Originally posted by meshuggah1324
I keep in contact with someone who live very close to Archuleta Mesa in Dulce NM. He said no one could pay him enough money to go snooping around Archuleta Mesa by himself. He said he's seen too many strange things. But it would be great if a group could organize and go do some research.

Supposedly the Mesa "opens up" and ships fly in and out, hasn't anyone ever seen this? Aren't there old Native Americans around or anyone that has more in depth information. I am a bit skeptical about the Security Guard's claims that supposedly worked inside the base, they are a bit out there.

posted on Feb, 25 2005 @ 11:03 AM
link   
Bill Moore?

Well, there's others to look into too...Phil Schneider, etc. etc. But all of their stories are just as "out there"...and Phil's is almost Bill's verbatim...

While a believer, I'm just not there yet with Dulce...seems too fantastic, and almost nothing to go on....

posted on Feb, 25 2005 @ 11:22 AM
link   
Umbrax shows a picture taken of a sign in Nevada and says:

"I think this is probably keeping most people from really gathering solid information in New Mexico."

I used to go to Northern NM about once every two or three months, either to visit places like Mesa Verde or to buy Santa Clara pottery. I've taken two trips through Dulce and have been on Archuleta Mesa once for a two-hour hiking trip. I didn't see squat, and, to be honest, I don't think I've ever talked to anyone who'd actually been there either and has anything to say about any weirdness.

I think it's kind of interesting that people who talk about getting other people to go there have never gone themselves and alsways seem to have an excuse for not doing so themselves!

If you really want to 'research' something with at least a hint of objectivity, look at ufos.about.com... .

[edit on 25-2-2005 by Off_The_Street]

posted on Feb, 25 2005 @ 11:57 AM
link   

Originally posted by Umbrax
Passing this point they will take all your cameras and smash them. They will search your car and your persons.

If a bunch of us went down there to talk to local our findings would be dismissed anyway. Even the greatest minds who have decided to become Ufologists are dismissed. We wouldn't have a chance.

I am planning to build a model helicopter equipped with hi-res (vid)camera and launch it there... If they will have the guts to compete the surprising situation, than they will be heroes!

Anyway, it would be really interesting to spread photos on the Net. Secrecy won't be more than a public website somewhere in Russia or Rumania (where all this is invited and welcome).

posted on Feb, 25 2005 @ 12:22 PM
link   
Even if there WAS a base at Dulce, I seriously doubt the access point to it would be anywhere near there. Indeed, even most Dulce supporters claim an underground train connection to other bases such as A51 and Los Alamos, etc. Those are the likely entrance points, so on the surface, you could be right on top of Dulce and still see nothing but rocks, sand and lizards.....

posted on Feb, 25 2005 @ 12:47 PM
link   
If the underground installation @ Dulce is not suppose to exist, then I highly doubt any signs suggesting not to enter will be visible. That would just be giving it away. Anyhow, as to the claims of the activity that goes on in the installation such as manipulating matter, energy, etc..Perhaps if any of you have given some thought to it, it may just be that those same technologies are the same ones being used to keep the installation hidden, i e: invisiblity, due to differing vabrational frequencies that we can't pick up on simply because our minds aren't open to them. But if we still speculate of it's existence, then apparently they're doing their job. But as for Edwin Castello, of course his claims are out there, because it quite litterally is...from OUT THERE.

Karmah

posted on Feb, 25 2005 @ 12:50 PM
link   

Originally posted by BadKarmah
If the underground installation @ Dulce is not suppose to exist, then I highly doubt any signs suggesting not to enter will be visible. That would just be giving it away. Anyhow, as to the claims of the activity that goes on in the installation such as manipulating matter, energy, etc..Perhaps if any of you have given some thought to it, it may just be that those same technologies are the same ones being used to keep the installation hidden, i e: invisiblity, due to differing vabrational frequencies that we can't pick up on simply because our minds aren't open to them. But if we still speculate of it's existence, then apparently they're doing their job. But as for Edwin Castello, of course his claims are out there, because it quite litterally is...from OUT THERE.

Karmah

You make a good point that there wouldn't be any obvious clues outside the base to it's existence because it isn't supposed to exist. The government admits there is an Area-51, therefore there are signs and guards, etc. There's got to be more to this Dulce place than what just meets the average eye.

new topics

top topics

<< 1   >>

join