It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Investigation Opened : Democratic Party Failed Hack of Georgia's State Voter Registration System

page: 1
<<   2 >>

join
share:
+4 more 
posted on Nov, 4 2018 @ 11:19 AM
link   
There is no limit to what these people can do. Zero respect for the country. No Russians this time folks.

Two days before Election Day, the office for Georgia Secretary of State Brian Kemp, who is in a closely contested race for governor, announced Sunday it was opening an investigation into the state Democratic Party for a "failed attempt to hack the state's voter registration system," a move Democrats slammed as a political stunt.

"After a failed attempt to hack the state's voter registration system, the Secretary of State's office opened an investigation into the Democratic Party of Georgia on the evening of Saturday, November 3, 2018," Kemp's office said in a statement. "Federal partners, including the Department of Homeland Security and Federal Bureau of Investigation, were immediately alerted."

www.wsbtv.com...
www.usatoday.com...
edit on 4-11-2018 by Trueman because: (no reason given)

+14 more 
posted on Nov, 4 2018 @ 11:21 AM
link   
a reply to: Trueman

So democrats are trying to lie and cheat in order to win an election.

Shocked face.

posted on Nov, 4 2018 @ 11:28 AM
link   

Seems like there is no proof only allegations at this point. Let's see what the investigation turns out before we jump to conclusions.

posted on Nov, 4 2018 @ 11:32 AM
link   

It's understandable that Democrats will find ways to cheat. You can't beat the wide-ranging success our country is enjoying, by being honest about how you're going to raise taxes.

posted on Nov, 4 2018 @ 11:40 AM
link   
This is probably in retaliation for the lawsuits against Kemp for voter suppression and voting machine irregularities.

Also it's been said that the machines were susceptible to hacking because of a lack of security.

What did you expect would happen?

+9 more 
posted on Nov, 4 2018 @ 11:44 AM
link   

originally posted by: kelbtalfenek

Seems like there is no proof only allegations at this point.

Wait, I thought only allegations are what is needed in Democrat's eyes.
edit on 4-11-2018 by ker2010 because: (no reason given)

posted on Nov, 4 2018 @ 12:50 PM
link   
This is truly despicable what Kemp is attempting to do, once again, after he wrongly accused another department of doing that same thing in 2016. He alleged that the DHS was attempting to breach the servers and none of it went anywhere as he was lying.

This time he is overseeing the election he is a candidate in. How dirty is that crap? I'm sure somebody can be dirtier than that, but this is pretty damn bad.

Let's repeat that: Kemp is overseeing the election that he is a candidate in.

He was asked to step down but he didn't.

In the weeks prior to this he was found to be suppressing minority votes and was ordered to let them through. Just this Friday, two days ago, he was ordered by two separate federal courts to allow the minority votes he was attempting to suppress, and then the next day he lies abut the next thing.

My guess is this guy will be investigated and even if he wins, if he is found to have engaged in illegal behavior as he appears to be, he will be arrested and removed from the office he stole.

You know what's even worse... morons standing up for this behavior and validating it... saying that cheating and lying is ok.

But we're all used to that by now. Two years of lies and cheating. It just opens the doors for more.

posted on Nov, 4 2018 @ 01:09 PM
link   
And this is why so many of us wonder why they hid
the Democrat DNC Servers from the FBI!

You just can not trust the leaders of that party!
Is there anything they won't lie about?

posted on Nov, 4 2018 @ 01:11 PM
link   

Seems like there is no proof only allegations at this point. Let's see what the investigation turns out before we jump to conclusions.

All it took was allegations to destroy Kavanaugh and his family. I hope its returned ten fold.

posted on Nov, 4 2018 @ 02:08 PM
link   

originally posted by: Vroomfondel

All it took was allegations to destroy Kavanaugh and his family. I hope its returned ten fold.

Destroyed him so hard he was forced into a life sentence on the Supreme Court....

posted on Nov, 4 2018 @ 02:20 PM
link   
According to all of the sources I've read, there is no proof of this. I wonder where he gets his ideas?

posted on Nov, 4 2018 @ 02:29 PM
link   

Things that start with the letter D:

Dodgy
Deceptive
Deceiving
Dumb
Dopey
Donkey
Dribble
Dickheads
Dipsh!ts
Democrats

posted on Nov, 4 2018 @ 02:38 PM
link   
Yea..this guy is believable. He's done this same game before, meanwhile he himself has been caught actually doing very shady things with voter rolls. This reeks of desperation more than anything, and I actually thought he was going to win that race...Now im not so sure.

posted on Nov, 4 2018 @ 02:41 PM
link   

originally posted by: ker2010

Seems like there is no proof only allegations at this point.

Wait, I thought only allegations are what is needed in Democrat's eyes.

It didn't work with Mueller did it?

posted on Nov, 4 2018 @ 02:45 PM
link   

originally posted by: Trueman
There is no limit to what these people can do. Zero respect for the country. No Russians this time folks.

Two days before Election Day, the office for Georgia Secretary of State Brian Kemp, who is in a closely contested race for governor, announced Sunday it was opening an investigation into the state Democratic Party for a "failed attempt to hack the state's voter registration system," a move Democrats slammed as a political stunt.

"After a failed attempt to hack the state's voter registration system, the Secretary of State's office opened an investigation into the Democratic Party of Georgia on the evening of Saturday, November 3, 2018," Kemp's office said in a statement. "Federal partners, including the Department of Homeland Security and Federal Bureau of Investigation, were immediately alerted."

www.wsbtv.com...
www.usatoday.com...

If a Dem wins in GA....there is definitely something wrong. The fact they had to get Oprah and Will Ferrell here to knock on doors and speak tells me they are DESPERATE for Abrams to get in....and she truly sucks.

posted on Nov, 4 2018 @ 02:54 PM
link   

originally posted by: Pyle

Destroyed him so hard he was forced into a life sentence on the Supreme Court....

So, being exonerated and thus gaining the job he was given is a consolation prize for all those false accusations and defamation of his character at the hands of radical democrats who were all lying?

posted on Nov, 4 2018 @ 03:01 PM
link   

Obviously this has nothing to do with Kemp being the overseer of his own election. 🙄

This false-flag “investigation “ is a tactic to smear the other side in an October Surprise-style attack.

Kemp should not be in charge. He is guilty of dirty tricks and voter suppression.

Seriously. He’s scared he would lose in a fair fight, so he’s fighting about as dirty as one can - like the Coach of one team also being the Umpire in the Workd Series. How would that go??

(Just thought I’d throw in how “the other side” sees this BS.)

posted on Nov, 4 2018 @ 03:05 PM
link   

originally posted by: Sublimecraft

Things that start with the letter D:

Dodgy
Deceptive
Deceiving
Dumb
Dopey
Donkey
Dribble
Dickheads
Dipsh!ts
Democrats

You forgot “Donald”

posted on Nov, 4 2018 @ 03:33 PM
link   

originally posted by: Pyle

And the trauma he and his family endured ended already? No, that will linger for a long long time. Not to mention he will forever be thought of as a rapist by some regardless of the lack of evidence against him.

posted on Nov, 4 2018 @ 03:52 PM
link   

Here is a point about the GA. election. Kemp may be shady, but Stacy wants to have undocumented voters count. A real open borders gal. and another thread on here is about a gun grab, I have my own AR-15, my Hubby has Two, and we keep a gun behind every door. No point to make, except I want to keep all my guns.

top topics

<<   2 >>

join