It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Michael Moore: White Men Need To Step Aside & Give Up

page: 4
<< 1  2  3   >>

join
share:

posted on Nov, 5 2018 @ 05:07 AM
link   
a reply to: DBCowboy

I would not want white people to immigrate to Africa to the point of turning Africa white. Just like I do not want non whites to immigrate to Western countries to the point of turning them non white.

I actually like diversity. I want to preserve it. I do not want everyone to look and think the same all over the world with no differences in language or culture.

posted on Nov, 5 2018 @ 09:08 PM
link   
a reply to: ManBehindTheMask

I'm with you -- the best person for the job should always be chosen. It probably wouldn't surprise you to know that Ayn Rand's Atlas Shrugged is one of my favorite books.

What I was trying to dooooooooo, is to point out that...... contrary to the reaction of the folks who likely didn't bother to watch the video, but instead reacted to the thread title, Moore was not maligning 'white men'.

This is me, shaking my head sadly at myself, defending Michael Moore. Still, fairness matters to me, so I press on, against my own will.

I am argentus' subconscious, screaming vile curses.

posted on Nov, 13 2018 @ 02:28 AM
link   

originally posted by: IAMTAT
a reply to: AtlasHawk

Mooer is "Angry", "White", "American", and a "Man"...maybe he should lead by example...and "step aside and give up".

I was thinking the same thing. Why dont these people Ever lead by example? Come on Michael. Give your fortune, your job, your contacts, your homes and cars, etc to a minority. Step aside, whitey! You're taking the food off the table of a P.O.C. just by existing! Every gulp of air you breath in, every big mag you shove inside that gaping face of yours, SHOULD be going to a Colored Family! How can you Live with yourself!?

Oh but its ok for him to live large because hes promoting the agenda. After all, someone has to be the last white person, someone has to stick around to shut the lights off on their way out.

posted on Nov, 13 2018 @ 02:32 AM
link   
a reply to: argentus

"Argentus was a science fiction fanzine" wikipedia

You are the subconscious of a- you know what, nevermind. You do you.
edit on 11/13/2018 by 3n19m470 because: (no reason given)

posted on Nov, 13 2018 @ 02:38 AM
link   
a reply to: IAMTAT

Nope. He mean white men who don't agree with his political leanings. Those who agree with him are exempt.

posted on Nov, 13 2018 @ 02:57 AM
link   

originally posted by: argentus

I'm with you -- the best person for the job should always be chosen. It probably wouldn't surprise you to know that Ayn Rand's Atlas Shrugged is one of my favorite books.

What I was trying to dooooooooo, is to point out that...... contrary to the reaction of the folks who likely didn't bother to watch the video, but instead reacted to the thread title, Moore was not maligning 'white men'.

This is me, shaking my head sadly at myself, defending Michael Moore. Still, fairness matters to me, so I press on, against my own will.

Do I really need to quote exactly what he said and explain why was wrong and actually was maligning of white men?

I havent been running a GD thing for "10,000 years" so...

How does the "best person get the job" if white men step back just because "theyve been running things for 10,000 years"?

MAYBE 200 and actually if you REALLY wanna go down that road, the world saw its greatest improvements in the last 200 years (and if you wanna talk about persecution, let me introduce you to history BEYOND 200 yrs ago and I will show you Real persecution).

Heck, if you REALLY want to go down that road, maybe people of color should be tue ones to "step aside" in Their own countries and let the white men take over so we can fix it up nice like how our countries are. If its not racist to say things like that about white people then there is nothing racist about what I said. I mean "come on! what are they afraid of? they have been running the place for 10,000 years!" to use Michael Moore's words.

And yeah I noticed how he kind of changed his mind in the middle of his schpiel and made it into a men vs women thing...but why did he start off by saying "angry white somewhat uneducated men should give it up!" So, colored men are fully respectful of women, its us whites who have the problem right?

Yeah he wasnt maligning white men though!

Lol you must be a comedian.

posted on Nov, 13 2018 @ 02:59 AM
link   

Fairness isnt your priority. Maintaining an appearance of being "above it all" and "smarter than your average bear" is what "matters to you", Asa Argentus.

posted on Nov, 13 2018 @ 06:02 PM
link   
a reply to: 3n19m470

No. That is not my priority. When I am posting as a member -- like now -- appearances don't matter a whit. In both entities and in r/l, I think about actual fairness. I suppose that is old-fashioned, but it has always mattered to me.

Thus me defending M.M., even though I think he has mostly tried to imply that his radical view represents the majority of the American people. He's not my favorite. Still, within context of this THREAD , I think Moore has been unfairly maligned, and I doubt that many of the really vocal folk against him posting on this thread actually bothered to watch the OP video. Did you?

Fairness. It's a good thing.

posted on Nov, 13 2018 @ 09:50 PM
link   

I have no idea what you are talking about.

Both this response and your very strange statement are off-topic.

posted on Nov, 19 2018 @ 07:18 PM
link   
a reply to: argentus

watch the OP video. Did you? 

Yeah, that's why I opened my post by lamenting the thought of having to quote exactly what he said for you since you probably just weren't paying attention good enough or something. It happens.

And then I went on to quote him and paraphrase him throughout my post.

The fact that you had to ask me if I watched the video, makes me wonder if perhaps you didn't watch the video, or didn't read my post in which I quoted and paraphrased from the video.

He couldve said "MEN, what are you worried about? Weve ran the world for 10,000 years!"

Why "White men" specifically? Black, asian, arab and Hispanic men do not dominate their women? Whites are centuries ahead of some of these other people when it comes to women's equality so, it makes it even more strange because hes barking up the completely wrong tree!! Why not harp on the Muslims, the Africans, the Chinese, the hispanics? Who all have a tradition of severe inequality between the genders? But he focuses on the white man?

And you have the audacity to come in here and say he was Not maligning white men? And in fact, you claim it is Moore who has been maligned??

Fairness. It's a good thing.

Yeah, I'm just gonna pretend you didn't say that...

I don't want my head to Literally Explode!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
👉 🤯 👈
edit on 11/19/2018 by 3n19m470 because: (no reason given)

posted on Nov, 19 2018 @ 07:34 PM
link   

I have no idea what you are talking about.

Both this response and your very strange statement are off-topic.

You said you are the subconscious of Argentus. The only information I was able to find about Argentus, which you meantioned so if its off topic thats on you, is that it is a "sci-fi fanzine". I was marveling in wonderment over the concept of being the subconscious of a magazine, and, in mid pondering, I said: Forget it. It doesn't matter. Live and let live. "You do you."

Although I admit that I had a sneaking suspicion that was getting harder and harder to ignore, hence the sudden desire to simply drive it from the depths of my mind and be done with it. A suspicion that there may actually be more to "argentus" than a magazine title. Surely argentus must be some mighty, formidable being, either ancient or brand new, or perhaps a planet, with a deep, rich fascinating history, and a destiny crucial to the destiny of humankind or life itself... or maybe a man's name...a hero for certain, with many great deeds on his resume. Maybe even a woman? Or animal? Droid?

Whatever... doesn't matter... live and let live, Aja Argento.

top topics

<< 1  2  3   >>

join