It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Michael Moore: White Men Need To Step Aside & Give Up

page: 3
<< 1  2    4 >>

join
share:

posted on Nov, 4 2018 @ 02:09 PM
link   
Moore is not my favorite. I was surprised, this time, that I found myself agreeing with much of what he was talking about.

As to the "angry white guy" segment........ what he was talking about is to suggest that the "majority gender" - women -- take the helm for a while. Considering the history of the conglomeration which we call "civilization", it's not a bad idea.

Moore is still not my favorite, and I think he's been WAAAY over the top with his rhetoric in the past. I wonder how many folks who are incensed over his words actually watched the video.
edit on 4/11/18 by argentus because: edited to bold the last sentence, because I think it is the most important part of this post.

posted on Nov, 4 2018 @ 02:12 PM
link   

originally posted by: blueman12
a reply to: DBCowboy

Damn.. you republicans are so easily triggered..

posted on Nov, 4 2018 @ 03:28 PM
link   
"No, you bloated racist POS"

Sick of the racism toward white Americans mostly by other white Americans

Frauds like MM don't mean a word of what they say, they only put on their little shows so they can rip the left's middle class/working class voters off. False hopes, false premises, false beliefs.

EX: Rachel Maddow: "We have his tax returns!" "No that was a lie"

MM is only upset because he knows there is no place for self-important moronic overweight poorly groomed liar junkies in the new-old America.

posted on Nov, 4 2018 @ 03:33 PM
link   
a reply to: argentus

women -- take the helm for a while

Great idea. Nothing is preventing that from being the case, however.

I have no problem with women leaders and in leadership roles. Some of the best lawyers I knew were women, they weren't just good at arguing they genuinely enjoyed it
All joking aside, what does it matter the Gender of the person in either a leadership/subordinate role? I have no problem with a Female President either, just Hillary Clinton specifically. If Nikki Haley were running for the Presidency, she'd have gotten (and would still get) my vote without a doubt. Same goes for many of the Women leaders in the Trump administration - there are at least 3 I feel are or at least could be Presidential material.

I say hire the best candidate for each position without any consideration to race, gender, etc. It should be completely merit based IMO. Whether that's a white woman or black man (or any combination thereof), hire the best person for the job and their subordinates will naturally follow a good/strong/effective leader

edit on 11/4/2018 by JBurns because: (no reason given)

posted on Nov, 4 2018 @ 03:45 PM
link   
Michael Moore is the epitome of a hypocrite. He IS white. He IS rich. He verbally downgrades PEOPLE. I do not like him.

posted on Nov, 4 2018 @ 03:48 PM
link   
Michael Moore should lead by example and be the first to step aside
and give up!

posted on Nov, 4 2018 @ 03:51 PM
link   

originally posted by: DBCowboy

originally posted by: AtlasHawk

Seems Moore a bit salty that nobody watched his washed up trashed moive.

Add hookers, boobs, a ninja, and a car chase and you have a block buster.

Pity Moore doesn't get that.

Boob-ninjas vs high end assassin hookers chasing their target through town on motorcycles. BLAMMO, Emmy win.

Look if Michael Moore won't step aside at the buffet, he won't step aside for anything.

posted on Nov, 4 2018 @ 03:54 PM
link   
a reply to: JBurns

I also would not support Hillary. Ever. In any context.

What I was trying to point out is that Moore -- and I can't believe that I'm defending him -- was not talking about anything other than the hope that women would rise up into political and social power. That's it. That's the whole crux of his message. I think it has merit........ God help me for saying so, for agreeing with Michael Moore.

I will now go and scrub my muddy soul.
edit on 4/11/18 by argentus because: (no reason given)

posted on Nov, 4 2018 @ 03:56 PM
link   
I'm waiting for Moore to say he identifies as a 400lb postmenopausal woman.

posted on Nov, 4 2018 @ 03:56 PM
link   

originally posted by: Guyfriday

originally posted by: AtlasHawk

Seems Moore a bit salty that nobody watched his washed up trashed moive.

Add hookers, boobs, a ninja, and a car chase and you have a block buster.

Pity Moore doesn't get that.

Boob-ninjas vs high end assassin hookers chasing their target through town on motorcycles. BLAMMO, Emmy win.

Look if Michael Moore won't step aside at the buffet, he won't step aside for anything.

I would so watch a movie named 'BOOB NINJAS'.

posted on Nov, 4 2018 @ 04:24 PM
link   
a reply to: AtlasHawk

I guess that means he's done making movies... right? I mean, he really shouldn't even be on this video if that's how he really felt. He should have released a statement and offered his spot to a PoC

posted on Nov, 4 2018 @ 04:55 PM
link   

originally posted by: IAMTAT
a reply to: AtlasHawk

Mooer is "Angry", "White", "American", and a "Man"...maybe he should lead by example...and "step aside and give up".
Don't forget uneducated. He admitted as much in the video. It's no wonder he carried on about winning the popular vote and not the election. He has no clue how this country works or what went into it's founding.

posted on Nov, 4 2018 @ 05:00 PM
link   
Michael moore needs to skip a meal first.

posted on Nov, 4 2018 @ 06:51 PM
link   
What is happening on the left goes beyond politics. It is more along the lines of a psychiatric disorder -- and I'm not even kidding. What is truly alarming is that it is now mainstream within the democrat party to adopt this diseased way of thinking.

They fail to realize that they are the product of those Russian trolls they love to blather on about. How a foreign actor actually influences our culture and our politics is they take a fringe concept and put it in front of as many eyes and ears on both sides of the spectrum as possible (mainly through social media) and make the radical appear mainstream. The end result of this is they engender this false narrative that you must move more toward radicalism to either get the outcome you desire or protect your interests from the "bad guys" at the other end of the spectrum. And that the more moderate and reasonable approach only leads to political stagnation and societal chaos. This is the wave of falsehoods that blowhards like Trump and the Bernie Bunch rode to power.

In reality the opposite is true. Moving more toward radicalism means more stagnation and zero-sum social warfare and ultimately violence in the streets. People often make the mistake that slow progress means no progress. But in reality, the only real lasting progress is always measured and takes time to take hold. It is how it is supposed to work. People used to act because they wanted to leave something better for future generations. They knew it wasn't going to immediately benefit them personally, but that didn't matter. Doing right mattered. These days, we only seem to act out of our own self-interest or this false this false sense of moral superiority that we know what is best for every living creature on the planet right now and our beliefs must be enacted into unassailable law at once through decree and all of those opposed can simply rot in hell. Even if those who oppose us are the very people we are purporting to be speaking for.

posted on Nov, 4 2018 @ 07:28 PM
link   

I think he's actually SITTING on Don Lemmon as he's saying that.

I got a visual of that so let me share what that would look like.

posted on Nov, 4 2018 @ 07:42 PM
link   
a reply to: Swills

That's why I look forward to the future generations, because old racist white people who do nothing but hate on Democrats, watch Fox News, and always vote, well they'll be dead soon enough. So long baby boomers!

Wow........this sounded more hateful than those "babyboomers" you were chastising..........do you understand your own hypocrisy or have you gotten so blinded by the "agenda" that you no longer are thinking?

posted on Nov, 4 2018 @ 07:45 PM
link   
a reply to: argentus

As to the "angry white guy" segment........ what he was talking about is to suggest that the "majority gender" - women -- take the helm for a while. Considering the history of the conglomeration which we call "civilization", it's not a bad idea.

I dont care if its an old white guy or a black woman with a vagina, I want the most qualified person........

This whole bird brained idea we should pick ANYONE for their color or genitals is as stupid as it is doomed .....

Virtue signaling is all it is

posted on Nov, 4 2018 @ 07:46 PM
link   

originally posted by: Lysergic
I'm waiting for Moore to say he identifies as a 400lb postmenopausal woman.

Im just saying, I dont think I have ever seen him and Rosie Odonnel in the same room

posted on Nov, 4 2018 @ 07:51 PM
link   

originally posted by: Xtrozero

I think he's actually SITTING on Don Lemmon as he's saying that.

I got a visual of that so let me share what that would look like.

Ha!
Don Lemon is the doggie in Michael Moore's butt!
Very funny.

posted on Nov, 4 2018 @ 08:59 PM
link   

originally posted by: IAMTAT

Ha!
Don Lemon is the doggie in Michael Moore's butt!
Very funny.

Don looks about right, I don't think I got Moore's ass big enough, but hey I had limited things to work with.
edit on 4-11-2018 by Xtrozero because: (no reason given)

new topics

top topics

<< 1  2    4 >>

join