It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Trump Claims Violence is caused by the press, can you back him up?

page: 9
<< 6  7  8    10 >>

join
share:

posted on Nov, 5 2018 @ 09:27 AM
link   

originally posted by: BlackJackal

Your Hillariously idiotic.

I'm trying to make grammatical sense of that and the only thing I can figure is, I own you? You're my Hilariously Idiotic what? Maybe it should have been at the bottom of your love letter?
edit on 5-11-2018 by The GUT because: (no reason given)

posted on Nov, 5 2018 @ 10:05 AM
link   
Still no rebuttal nor acceptance of my proof so early in this thread from the OP.

How did I know he would ignore it since it deflates his assumption completely.

Only a person looking to troll the ATS membership for political points would make such a blatant attempt to completely ignore the truth when presented to their face.

A shame more members here cannot see the OP for what he is.....a political coward.

posted on Nov, 5 2018 @ 10:12 AM
link   

originally posted by: Krakatoa

A shame more members here cannot see the OP for what he is.....a political coward.

I think they do. He's down to few supporters--his hyenas I call them--who are as disingenuously shameless and/or as shamelessly under-informed as himself.

It must suck to be that kind of weasel. I actually feel some pity.

posted on Nov, 5 2018 @ 10:37 AM
link   

Still no rebuttal nor acceptance of my proof so early in this thread from the OP.

Only a person looking to troll the ATS membership for political points would make such a blatant attempt to completely ignore the truth when presented to their face.

What proof? Oh you mean the diatribe you spewed out on page 2? You provided absolutely no links to back yourself up.

Until you do that I treat what you say at best as hearsay and at worst lies.

posted on Nov, 5 2018 @ 10:39 AM
link   
He doesn't need backing up. One word from him has his detractors running to their forum of choice to cry about it. Really don't care if he made you cry.

Given the corrupt media has accused Trump of inciting violence, it's perfectly reasonable to hit that accusation right back at them given they are 100 times more divisive in their rhetoric every single day.
edit on 5/11/2018 by UKTruth because: (no reason given)

posted on Nov, 5 2018 @ 10:44 AM
link   

originally posted by: The GUT

Your Hillariously idiotic.

I'm trying to make grammatical sense of that and the only thing I can figure is, I own you? You're my Hilariously Idiotic what? Maybe it should have been at the bottom of your love letter?

It's quite funny. Thread after thread you say the same things without proof. You think you can win an intellectual discussion without providing facts to back up your claims. That in and of itself should be enough to disqualify you from any future discussions. But since this site is majority naive and gullible you have multiple morons willing to back you up.

So since I'm just so stupid that I can't understand anything why don't you explain to poor old stupid me why you beat me huh? Was it the right-wing conspiracy videos that proved the main stream media is fake? Was it the robot voice video? Was it Krakatoa's proofless diatribe? What was it, surely this is easy for someone as intelligent as yourself.

posted on Nov, 5 2018 @ 10:46 AM
link   
a reply to: BlackJackal

Maybe, if said enough times, you'll finally figure it out.

posted on Nov, 5 2018 @ 10:52 AM
link   

originally posted by: UKTruth

Oh, I had it figured out before I posted this topic. It's been quite clear for a while that many people on this site view facts as the enemy and Trump as some God figure incapable of wrongdoing.

When presented with facts these people respond with attacks, whataboutisms, fallacies, and malaise. Anything to avoid confronting hard truths.

posted on Nov, 5 2018 @ 10:59 AM
link   

originally posted by: UKTruth

Oh, I had it figured out before I posted this topic. It's been quite clear for a while that many people on this site view facts as the enemy and Trump as some God figure incapable of wrongdoing.

When presented with facts these people respond with attacks, whataboutisms, fallacies, and malaise. Anything to avoid confronting hard truths.

originally posted by: IgnoranceIsntBlisss

originally posted by: MetalThunder

Show me an article or video where the main stream media is fake.

A few quickies for you to completely act like you never saw them:

DARK ELECTIONEERING: How the DNC+MSM+RNC Work Together In Lockstep To Subvert The Nation

Exclusive MSM Analysis Reveals: They Have Gone FULL TABLOID (Trump Tapes vs. WikiLeaks Reveals All)

Perception is Reality: How "Framing" reshapes the meaning of everything they tell you.

It Came From The Internet: FAKE NEWS!

Manufactured / Scripted FAKE News Reports - Compilation Documentaries, Whisteblowers!

Machine Guns, Bloody Lipstick, Google Secret Agents & Dirty Dossiers: The Big Story under the radar

posted on Nov, 5 2018 @ 11:25 AM
link   

What proof? Oh you mean the diatribe you spewed out on page 2? You provided absolutely no links to back yourself up.

You are funny. Deluded, but funny none the less.

Swim in your hatred, until your brain gets all pruny. Because I know no matter how many points of fact are presented, you will still push them aside since your brain has atrophied so badly that no more knowledge can enter.

posted on Nov, 5 2018 @ 11:31 AM
link   

Which hard truths would they be?

posted on Nov, 5 2018 @ 12:12 PM
link   

Here is a sampling of the half-truths that were being spread by the media (CNN in this example) regarding the deployment of the U.S. military personnel to the U.S./Mexico border to aid the CBP.

The actual briefing, unedited and uncut: Pentagon gives briefing on response to migrant caravan
youtu.be...
(mentions CBP personnel only will be directly engaging the potential influx of as large group attempting to illegally cross the U.S./Mexico border.)

Media "reporting"
CNN: No mention of the real duties for the military personnel this deployment to the border...in fact just the opposite

Only mention of "troops" and making comparisons to those active front line fighting troops deployed in a current war zone. This is a half-truth and false comparison at best.
youtu.be...

Anderson Cooper using the term "military firepower" here...clearly FAKE NEWS since the deployment is NOT geared toward "firepower" at all. Prime example of FEAR mongering and false reporting by CNN.
youtu.be...

YouTube Query - www.youtube.com...

I have more on the presser regarding the "Trump insulting the woman reporter".......
The full press broefing, this links to the spot where he begins to ask for questions (for your convenience).

Trump "insults" female reporter
youtu.be...

If you watch the remainder, you will see he returns to her so that she is the first one to ask that off-topic question, as he promised.

youtu.be...

posted on Nov, 5 2018 @ 01:00 PM
link   

posted on Nov, 5 2018 @ 02:16 PM
link   

Trump continued his response and answered the reporter's question:

"... The people that support Trump..."

Will the day ever come when Donald stops referring to himself in third-person? It's creepy as ****.

Or does he model himself on the Hulk?

posted on Nov, 5 2018 @ 06:41 PM
link   
Here ya go...Democrats outright inciting violence and suggesting that their followers do the same. Right out of their own mouths.

edit on 5-11-2018 by IlluminatiTechnician because: (no reason given)

posted on Nov, 5 2018 @ 06:51 PM
link   

originally posted by: Trueman

"Funny thing is, my politics are conservative, not left."

Nobody in ATS believes that.

Lol right?

"I'm actually a conservative politically...."
Then proceeds to mock and bash people on the right in every thread.

posted on Nov, 5 2018 @ 07:22 PM
link   
a reply to: theantediluvian

If that don't beat all! Pg5 npc reference. New here
edit on 11 5 2018 by BobShafto because: (no reason given)

posted on Nov, 5 2018 @ 07:56 PM
link   
a reply to: BobShafto

The new buzzword added to the political word war chest. The old words have gotten worn out so their meaning is gone.

posted on Nov, 5 2018 @ 11:17 PM
link   

a reply to: ElectricUniverse

So all of your links are for non main stream media links. The question is how is the mainstream media fake since Trump said they were in the opening topic.

Those links are pointing out some instances in which the left-wing media have lied, and continue to lie... Do you really need the argument to be chewed for you because you can't understand what it is being written?...

For example... When POTUS Trump was responding to a woman, who asked him in specific about MS-13 what did the left-wing media claim?...

Trump ramps up rhetoric on undocumented immigrants: 'These aren't people. These are animals.'

Trump did call non-criminal immigrants ‘animals’

When the truth of the matter is that he was talking about MS-13 as animals

It was MS-13 Trump called 'animals,' not undocumented immigrants

Or what about the claims that "Trump wants to deport all immigrants" or other similar claims made by the left and left-wing media? Or the fact that the left-wing media, and the left want to call illegal immigrants simply as "immigrants," ignoring the fact that there are millions of legal immigrants who went through the legal process. Yet the left want "certain illegals" to be shoved to the front of the line, and bypass our immigration laws.

Or what about when Melania Trump was resting after a medical procedure, and the left were all up in arms claiming "we care for Melania, we think Trump did something to her..."

These are some of the instances the left-wing media, and the left in general have been lying...

edit on 5-11-2018 by ElectricUniverse because: add and correct comment.

posted on Nov, 6 2018 @ 01:12 AM
link   
Attitude of (most of) today's press is on full display in this article.

OOPS..she thought she had hung up!: theconservativetreehouse.com... hang-up/

top topics

<< 6  7  8    10 >>

join