It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Trump Claims Violence is caused by the press, can you back him up?

page: 8
<< 5  6  7    9  10 >>

join
share:

posted on Nov, 5 2018 @ 07:25 AM
link   
a reply to: ElectricUniverse

So all of your links are for non main stream media links. The question is how is the mainstream media fake since Trump said they were in the opening topic.

posted on Nov, 5 2018 @ 07:26 AM
link   

originally posted by: BlackJackal
I can tell you that all of the networks cover the good and the bad. The problem is that Trump doesn't want anyone to report the bad.

what a total load of garbage.

if your job really is to watch the news, you need to be sacked asap because you clearly arent doing it.

posted on Nov, 5 2018 @ 07:27 AM
link   
a reply to: gernblan

Nah, you don’t have to do the research I have already done. I was just giving you the chance to prove me wrong. It’s ok, you can keep your head in the sand if that’s where you are most comfortable

posted on Nov, 5 2018 @ 07:28 AM
link   

originally posted by: Agit8dChop

I can tell you that all of the networks cover the good and the bad. The problem is that Trump doesn't want anyone to report the bad.

if your job really is to watch the news, you need to be sacked asap because you clearly arent doing it.

Ok, if you are so sure of this, provide me some links bud.

posted on Nov, 5 2018 @ 07:31 AM
link   

Ok, if you are so sure of this, provide me some links bud.

you want me to provide links showing CNN doesn't talk about Trumps positives?...

sorry dude, i get what you're trying to do with this thread, but you're wrong...

the left and the media are in cahoots, along with a number of billionaire investors.
together they have been setting the narrative, paying operatives, planting dissent, stoking flames and encouraging violent protests...

how about you prove im wrong?

posted on Nov, 5 2018 @ 07:32 AM
link   
hows this

the media and the democrats said protesters should follow people around and harass them

Sarah Sanders and Ted Cruz were not able to eat at a restaurant because of leftist provocateurs..

there you go, 2 examples

posted on Nov, 5 2018 @ 07:33 AM
link   

originally posted by: notsure1
a reply to: BlackJackal

Now, prove me wrong. Logically explain your position.

Do not argue with an idiot, they will drag you down to their level and beat you with experience.

In other words, you don’t have the intellectual capacity to argue your point. It’s ok muddled.

posted on Nov, 5 2018 @ 07:34 AM
link   

That's fake news though!

no one is the bestest or greaterer than trump at fake news or quotes
edit on 5-11-2018 by sapien82 because: (no reason given)

posted on Nov, 5 2018 @ 07:34 AM
link   

hows this

the media and the democrats said protesters should follow people around and harass them

Sarah Sanders and Ted Cruz were not able to eat at a restaurant because of leftist provocateurs..

there you go, 2 examples

You sure it was the media that said that? How about some links.

posted on Nov, 5 2018 @ 07:37 AM
link   

originally posted by: sapien82

That's fake news though!

no is the bestest or greaterer than trump at fake news or quotes

Afraid not. Read the opening topic. He said the media is the cause for the violence. The reporter asked me? Trump replied “you”. So no it is not fake news Trump just lumped the mainstream media I’m with fake news.

Sorry you can’t use that line anymore.

posted on Nov, 5 2018 @ 07:40 AM
link   
a reply to: Agit8dChop

Dude, someone said earlier in this thread that the MSM does not report Trumps positives and pointed to the recent jobs and wages growth. I pointed out that was not True at all. I provided three separate examples of CNN and MSNBC covering the good news.

Try again

posted on Nov, 5 2018 @ 07:42 AM
link   

The Leftists Suck at Projection ... it has failed
edit on 1152018 by MetalThunder because: (no reason given)

posted on Nov, 5 2018 @ 07:43 AM
link   

Dude im just joking .

Trump may very well have said it , doesn't make it reality

in reality where we all live , violence is carried out by the individual

its already well established that violent films and video games don't cause society to collapse and indulge in mindless violence , then why should we believe trump that mass media causes violence?

Of course propaganda can cause people to carry out acts of violence , but they already need to be in that mindset to begin with and the propaganda only serves to reinforce their mindset.

So what is Donalds solution to all the violence in america , shut down the free press ?

of course that's the best solution to stop the mindless violence close down the mass media and only have one state sponsored media run by Donald's personal printing press and digital media service or one of his friends companies that will only print the truth and no fake news

posted on Nov, 5 2018 @ 07:49 AM
link   
a reply to: The GUT

Your Hillariously idiotic.

You think you won? Wow.... you really are more deluded than I thought you were.

In what way did you prove that the Main Stream media is one fake news and two that they are the cause of violence in the country? From what I have seen all you people keep pointing out extreme left wing bloggers as proof. Trump was talking directly about the msm, you never touched on that. Let me share a secret with you, just because 6 or 7 other people share your delusions that doesn’t mean your right.

Sum up for me, how do you think you won, this should be interesting.

posted on Nov, 5 2018 @ 07:52 AM
link   
a reply to: MetalThunder

Uh, so I’m supposed to take a screenshot and a robot recording as proof? Seriously? Here’s an episode of Sponge Bob since you like make believe.

posted on Nov, 5 2018 @ 07:54 AM
link   

originally posted by: MetalThunder

pick and choose but you still lose

posted on Nov, 5 2018 @ 08:29 AM
link   

Let me spell it out for you since you can figure it out on your own. You can't use the words of a pro-Trump activist as proof. That would be like me providing a link of a left-wing blogger calling Trump a rapist and believing it to be the gospel truth. Come on.

Show me an article or video where the main stream media is fake.

posted on Nov, 5 2018 @ 08:36 AM
link   

Let me spell it out for you since you can figure it out on your own. You can't use the words of a pro-Trump activist as proof. That would be like me providing a link of a left-wing blogger calling Trump a rapist and believing it to be the gospel truth. Come on.

Show me an article or video where the main stream media is fake.

U May have to make another FAIL thread - this is fun

posted on Nov, 5 2018 @ 08:36 AM
link   

Also , if Trump believes that mass media causes violence, then surely mass media reporting on "trump" also causes violence, so therefore trump causes violence !

So he should either stop having the media report on him, or just stand down

see how easy that solution is hahahah

top topics

<< 5  6  7    9  10 >>

join