It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Trump Claims Violence is caused by the press, can you back him up?

page: 7
<< 4  5  6    8  9  10 >>

join
share:

posted on Nov, 4 2018 @ 02:00 PM
link   

originally posted by: Sublimecraft
a reply to: BlackJackal

Violence is caused by the fake news media - prove to me it isn't.

wait. you can't just ask that !! 😆

posted on Nov, 4 2018 @ 02:10 PM
link   

You realize that these links lead to anti-Trump articles with ad and side-links to more anti-Trump articles. You are kind of fighting your own point.

posted on Nov, 4 2018 @ 02:11 PM
link   
a reply to: Pyle

Playing with definitions seems to be an artform with the left.

Just because you don't believe in yellow journalism doesn't mean that it doesn't exist.

posted on Nov, 4 2018 @ 02:16 PM
link   

originally posted by: DBCowboy
a reply to: Pyle

Playing with definitions seems to be an artform with the left.

Just because you don't believe in yellow journalism doesn't mean that it doesn't exist.

I know, it's really weird because I've heard it come straight out of Trumps mouth words along the lines of:

"all negative news and polls about me are fake, all positive news and polls are real".
"CNN is VERY fake news"
"YOU, are fake news"
"The fake news media is the enemy of the people"

^^That first one is a real doozy, specifically designed for maximum triggering, he usually rolls that one out once a week or so.

posted on Nov, 4 2018 @ 02:24 PM
link   
Trump likes to proclaim that the truth is fake news and that the fake news is the truth. It only takes a little bit of digging to find out who is right and who is wrong. Maybe Trump's generation just believes everything they hear in their media of choice without digging any further. I'm not sure if Trump uses critical thinking methods when watching Fox News and the like. There is evidence relating Trump's rhetoric to the right-wing extremist violence. Trump's rhetoric is in-line with what both the MAGA Bomber and Synagogue shooters views were. The MAGA bomber worshipped Trumpism, while the Synagogue shooter shot up Jews because he had heard that the migrant caravan was a Jewish plot.

I haven't heard of many domestic terrorists that were left-leaning. There are some on occassion. But even law enforcement officials and the F.B.I. are growing concerned about the rise of right-wing extremists as domestic terrorists. The evidence shows that a Trump supporter is more likely to be a terrorist because of Trump's rhetoric than a left-winger basing their views on CNN. Granted, there has not been a scientific study (except that the numbers DO show a rise in domestic terrorism on the right as opposed to the left).
edit on 04pmSun, 04 Nov 2018 14:28:18 -0600kbpmkAmerica/Chicago by darkbake because: (no reason given)

posted on Nov, 4 2018 @ 02:27 PM
link   
All this chatter, and not ONE person here addressing the proof I made earlier in this very thread. Everyone is just ignoring it, since it seems to deflate the OP claims. All I see are whataboutisms and kids pointing fingers at each other here. All whining about other stuff, and barking at each other.

Isn't that telling? The MSM has succeeded in brainwashing the lot of you.

Congrats...

posted on Nov, 4 2018 @ 02:32 PM
link   
a reply to: Sublimecraft

"I have never, not once, ever in a million years, ever have used hyperbole."
-DBCowboy

posted on Nov, 4 2018 @ 02:37 PM
link   
Violence is caused by individuals, I do think the rhetoric from media, and Trump himself just fuel the fire..neither are innocent of stirring that pot.

posted on Nov, 4 2018 @ 02:39 PM
link   
a reply to: darkbake

Let me summarize.

Alcoholics drink booze. If you drink booze you're an alcoholic.

About right?

Our education system is a complete failure.

posted on Nov, 4 2018 @ 02:43 PM
link   
a reply to: theantediluvian

Just had to star this one.

Niiice

If i had an intrest though, i could fill whole page's of your posts acting exactly the same. TDS Syndrome of the highest degree.

You get to stand on your soapbox tough!

Niiice

posted on Nov, 4 2018 @ 02:48 PM
link   

You literally have the world at your fingertips.

Yet you want us to go play fetch for you?

How about this.

You wear a MAGA hat for a week in whatever major metropolitan area you live by and see how well you are received. To PROOVE to us we are wrong.

Meanwhile.

I'll wear a pink pussy hat into whatever largely conservative controlled area(I need a vacation) of your choosing.

If you manage to survive unscathed and me with my masculinity intact we will compare results.

Deal?

posted on Nov, 4 2018 @ 03:00 PM
link   

originally posted by: BlackJackal

originally posted by: Arnie123
Sorry, we're not here to prove or disprove your garbage thread, your mind and perspective are already set 😏

However, fake news is damaging to the country and leftist such as yourself eat it up, post on forums and demand why, from skewed poll results. Meanwhile, we laugh and shake our heads.

Well, if it's so rampant then give me a few examples because the only fake news I can find comes out of Trump's mouth.

Funny thing is, my politics are conservative, not left.

It only SEEMS fake to you what Trump says, because you are so incredibly brainwashed by the real fake news of the MSM.
It doesn't matter if you are conservative or liberal. You have been "exposed".

I gave Morpheus a call and he is on his way to get you unplugged. You will be free soon.

posted on Nov, 4 2018 @ 04:00 PM
link   
Only 12 measly flags for The Jackal but look at all the fun and intellectual winning the good guys had!

Let's do it again on a ubiquitous and wrong Jackal thread tomorrow shall we?!!

edit on 4-11-2018 by The GUT because: (no reason given)

posted on Nov, 4 2018 @ 04:26 PM
link   

Yes. Practically ever case of a black man being shot by the police. Hands up! They've been reaponsible for all associated crimes, including assault and vandalism. Hope your teacher lets you share that answer with your 3rd grade classmates tomorrow. Next!

posted on Nov, 5 2018 @ 02:05 AM
link   

You should quit trying to claim to be conservative, because it is obvious you are not.

Several threads have been made showing the LIES that the leftwing media has been posting for the past 2 years+.
Yes, the left-wing media are creating violence by claiming that the right "are all nazis." The "right" includes ALL conservatives, and all other people who lean right in the political spectrum. Since you have not responded to this lie, and instead you believe it. It is more than obvious not even you believe yourself to be a conservative...

The left-wing media has even called "the leftwing violent mob" not as mobs, defending them at every turn. Claiming that what the far left-wing groups are doing is "free speech." But free speech is not harassment. Free speech is not calling for the murder of POTUS Trump, calling for his son Barron to be raped, calling for conservative women to be raped and attacked... Free speech is not stalking "conservatives" who are trying to help the POTUS MAGA.

Here is one such thread.

The Real Fake News Are ALL Been Coming from the Left

We also have had several threads showing how "far left-wingers" have been committing crimes and then blamed the "right" for their crimes.

18 Instances of False pro-Trump Hate Crimes.

And this keeps on happening today as many far left-wingers commit crimes to claim "the right are all nazis..."

An Epidemic Of Hate Crimes Because Of Trump

There are many other threads in this forum corroborating the above, but I won't search for all of them, more so since it won't change your mind, or the mind of most people in the "never Trump" crowd.

Or what about Jason Kessler, the left-wing media and him himself claim he is a "rightwing extremist." But if you read one of his own websites, and statements he has made... He voted for Obama twice, and claimed Obama was the best President. In his own writings you find that he has left-wing beliefs. He had been a "far left-winger" all his life, but suddenly he became a white nationalist? Or did he just do that to incite violence, which many in the far left want, between the left and the right? He even stated and I quote:

I cant think of any occupation that I admire more than the professional provocateur, who has the courage & self-determination to court controversy despite all slings & arrows of the world.

www.jasonkessler.net..." target="_blank" class="postlink">Link

Jason Kessler, a Leftwing infiltrated Provocateur and what his goals are.

Many in the left also forget that former President Clinton, and even former President Obama, also wanted to "fight illegal immigration.

1995 State of the Union Bill Clinton Proposed the Same Policies that Trump is Supporting.

But of course, because a Republican/conservative is trying to do the same thing as Clinton and some of what Obama did, he "must be a racist, alongside everyone who supports POTUS Trump..."

Although Obama released a lot of criminal illegal aliens in our streets. After all, one attempt to arm the Mexican drug cartels and then blame "our lax gun laws" didn't work, he had to continue trying to sew violence in our streets. Heck, even his call to investigate "gun violence," and made the CDC and another agency investigate didn't end the way he planned it would. Instead the study showed that when law abiding citizens are armed, less crimes occur. But that's for another thread.

BTW, not once did I write/state that the right has not written fake news. But for the past 2+ years the far left-wing media has won all awards on "Fake News" meanwhile calling for all independent, and conservative/rightwing sources and media to be censored, to be demonetized which many have been, thanks to the left.

edit on 5-11-2018 by ElectricUniverse because: add and correct comment.

edit on 5-11-2018 by ElectricUniverse because: correct link and add comment.

posted on Nov, 5 2018 @ 03:29 AM
link   

originally posted by: theantediluvian

Too bad all followers of the Two Party + MSM System are NPC's.

DARK ELECTIONEERING: How the DNC+MSM+RNC Work Together In Lockstep To Subvert The Nation

edit on 5-11-2018 by IgnoranceIsntBlisss because: (no reason given)

posted on Nov, 5 2018 @ 07:17 AM
link   

violence is caused only by individuals who take actions on their thoughts of violence

end of discussion , there is no one to blame apart from those who commit violent acts
we all have a choice unless you suffer from a cognitive disability which prevents you from controlling your thoughts and ultimately your actions

posted on Nov, 5 2018 @ 07:20 AM
link   

posted on Nov, 5 2018 @ 07:22 AM
link   

originally posted by: AntiDoppleganger

You realize that these links lead to anti-Trump articles with ad and side-links to more anti-Trump articles. You are kind of fighting your own point.

Seriously?

Even though the article is completely factual since the facts paint Trump in a negative light it is fake news?

Man that’s rich

posted on Nov, 5 2018 @ 07:23 AM
link   

originally posted by: sapien82

violence is caused only by individuals who take actions on their thoughts of violence

end of discussion , there is no one to blame apart from those who commit violent acts
we all have a choice unless you suffer from a cognitive disability which prevents you from controlling your thoughts and ultimately your actions

Not according to Trump

new topics

top topics

<< 4  5  6    8  9  10 >>

join