It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Trump Claims Violence is caused by the press, can you back him up?

page: 5
<< 2  3  4    6  7  8 >>

join
share:

posted on Nov, 4 2018 @ 10:42 AM
link   
a reply to: Krakatoa

Yes, that's it. Or is it Trump should be more aware of how he phrases his thoughts.

It doesn't matter here.

posted on Nov, 4 2018 @ 10:42 AM
link   
On second thought, maybe The Jackal is the conservative he so unbelievably claims?

I admit it's a far-out conspiracy theory but think about it: He's losing his hyenas. His disingenuous rhetoric, faulty logic, and goofy & deranged demeanor seems to have made them #walkaway. Brilliant. Keep up the outstanding work, Sir.

posted on Nov, 4 2018 @ 10:44 AM
link   

originally posted by: stosh64

originally posted by: rollanotherone

originally posted by: BlackJackal

originally posted by: knowledgehunter0986
a reply to: BlackJackal

Quite frankly, anyone still using the term "blindly following" or "cult45" or anything even remotely or vaguely insinuating such a thing is not worth the time and deserves to be ignored.

(I'm looking at you)

That is the definition of blindly following.

Make no mistake. I knew exactly what Trump is. The only reason I voted for him is because I'm a white supremacist and the REEEEEEEEEEE coming from people like you makes my Klansmen laugh at people like you.

(There, I responded to the special ed kid. Where's my golden banana)

posted on Nov, 4 2018 @ 10:45 AM
link   

More than embellishments.

The focus is almost never on Trumps actions, but what he MIGHT do.

Fun exercise, watch any talking head discussing Trump and count the number of times they KNOW what is going inside his head or what he FEELS. There are never any qualifiers like 'probably thinks' or 'probably feels'. They've all become mind readers and empaths, and report it as news.

edit on 4-11-2018 by loam because: (no reason given)

posted on Nov, 4 2018 @ 10:47 AM
link   

originally posted by: The GUT
On second thought, maybe The Jackal is the conservative he so unbelievably claims?

I admit it's a far-out conspiracy theory but think about it: He's losing his hyenas. His disingenuous rhetoric, faulty logic, and goofy & deranged demeanor seems to have made them #walkaway. Brilliant. Keep up the outstanding work, Sir.

No. Don't kid yourself. Him and his alter egos on ATS all believe what they write.
There is a commenter I've written about on here thats posts as Proud Democrat on BB. Look them up on disqus. They are truly what you describe. Masterful satire.

posted on Nov, 4 2018 @ 10:49 AM
link   
There was a time in the not too distant history of which there was an individualized 'Opinion' section in the common news source. Times have changed and those stats have flip flopped. There might, repeat might, be a small truth to journalism yet never fails to include the opinions of the topic at hand.

And just like this OP reads, the consumers of news current news feeds feel as if the 'Opinion' column (majority of news) holds more value to facts as a whole. The back and forth finger pointing will never subside with the taught by media methods of debate being beaten down to meaningless recess time chatter.

Mathematics is the only language I trust... all of these spoken words are pointless in the grand scheme of things.

posted on Nov, 4 2018 @ 10:51 AM
link   

originally posted by: roadgravel

Yes, that's it. Or is it Trump should be more aware of how he phrases his thoughts.

It doesn't matter here.

No, he can speak however he wishes. Frankly, I think he has a big mouth and speaks without thinking most times. However, I do not intentionally misrepresent his statements or take them out of context.

The MSM repeatedly does this, all the time.

And many do not question it because it confirms their internal hate for "the other side".

posted on Nov, 4 2018 @ 10:57 AM
link   
I remember reading when Ted Turner was starting CNN the 24 hour news network. One of his consultants a veteran news man told him, 24 hours??? there is rarely enough to fit in to 30 minutes or an hour, why do you think the morning shows are filled with fluff. Turner gave it a good shot but even there before he sold CNN programming was being dominated by opinion shows. Once it was sold then it was all about ratings and it morphed into a ghost of what Turners dream was. Fact is authentic daily news doesnt hold viewers, the gossip and reality TV style slapped them in the face with the OJ Simpson trial and they have tried to cater to that viewer ever since. Its like CBS kept 60 minutes going for years because their news divisions wanted stories with depth, ratings be damned. ie the media is all about ratings, but that doesnt mean Donald doesnt whip it up either. Or the left for that matter, all sides have de evolved to mud slinging imbeciles. Just depends on which one is your kind of imbecile...
edit on 4-11-2018 by putnam6 because: (no reason given)

posted on Nov, 4 2018 @ 10:59 AM
link   

Now, prove me wrong. Logically explain your position.

Do not argue with an idiot, they will drag you down to their level and beat you with experience.

posted on Nov, 4 2018 @ 11:04 AM
link   

originally posted by: knowledgehunter0986

Quite frankly, anyone still using the term "blindly following" or "cult45" or anything even remotely or vaguely insinuating such a thing is not worth the time and deserves to be ignored.

(I'm looking at you)

People definitely shouldn't claim that the opposition is comprised of blind followers.

originally posted by: seeker1963

Look at the revolving door between politics and the talking heads on television and you will see they are all interchangeable NPC's that just do and say what they are told for money.

But they think they are slick by putting "White" as a modifier so they can call you a Racist or a Nazi. NPC's are a hoot....

Sadly the PC/NPC crowd have destroyed our ability to laugh at ourselves in these moments of uncomfortable truths.

originally posted by: neo96

NPC's is right.

originally posted by: projectvxn

You really are an NPC. If the MSM says it you're in here repeating it. You don't even bother to validate your retarded opinions.

Because they are all NPCs that can't rationalize their retarded positions.

This is beyond the pale, even for Democrats.

Be ready for the NPC mob to start repeating this bull# every single day.

originally posted by: The GUT
There are glitches in the NPC system that are breaking down from their skewed philosophies.

It's like Westworld: Where nothing can go wrong, spztt wrongwrongwrongzzt.

originally posted by: stosh64

Sounds like computer code. Maybe there is something to the NPC meme.

originally posted by: rollanotherone

It doesn't matter. The damage has already been done. Anything else is just "Alex Jones crazy level conspiracy" The MSM has already decided for the sheeple NPCs what to think.

originally posted by: liliththedestroyer

I have been, apparently, a racist/Nazi my whole life as I have always been a Republican and I am proud to be a deplorable, and least I am not an NPC! I can think for myself and have not been brainwashed by the media.

originally posted by: TomLawless

Either He's truly an NPC, extremely young, or the Worst Writer of All Time.

originally posted by: ketsuko

I find it ironic that the NPC meme has now taken off to mock the PC-adoring left.

originally posted by: Lumenari

I'm pretty sure you won't get too much response from this from the NPC crowd on ATS, because speaking about minorities that are not part of the Democratic party anymore short-circuits their programming.

Democratic followers? They are called NPC's now for a reason.

They have been warned that exposure to information not from the DNC will lead to a NPC system crash.

originally posted by: booyakasha

They lie and program the masses through their monopoly on the mainstream NPC media.

originally posted by: M5xaz

Leftists/liberals=NPC

originally posted by: pirhanna

So yeah, go worship that actual bond-like villain Soros. And repeat your npc programming.

originally posted by: Breakthestreak

Destroying their own neighbourhoods. You know, normal low-iq stuff from normal NPC’s.

Another low information NPC who believes that those who oppose ILLEGAL immigration and MASS islamic immigration are somehow anti-immigration

And yet, the anti-leftist extreme far-right rape culture of Islam is openly defended by the low iq of the liberal Swedish Government and the moronic NPC’s who dare to think that ‘western society’ is inherently ‘bad’

originally posted by: Sublimecraft

NPCs also look, and act, alike - indistinguishable from Hillarys audience.

originally posted by: manuelram16

That is something a Libtard will never accept.... almost like a NPC

originally posted by: AgarthaSeed

Doubtful. The MSM is pushing a narrative as usual. One of their guys was taken out, so they need to provide some programming updates for the NPC's.

edit on 2018-11-4 by theantediluvian because: (no reason given)

posted on Nov, 4 2018 @ 11:08 AM
link   

originally posted by: strongfp
a reply to: notsure1

In a way, yes he's kind of telling the truth, some of the news from the MSM is fake, but it's mostly kept to opinion pieces. Otherwise it's pretty accurate.

What part of that sentence didn't you comprehend?

Some of it? Find one MSM besides FOX that ran it differently than Trump insults female reporter.

Unless you are saying its all fake except FOX?

posted on Nov, 4 2018 @ 11:12 AM
link   
a reply to: theantediluvian

lol

originally posted by: theantediluvian

originally posted by: notsure1
See how your support has dwindled away?

Use to be you would have 30 flags by now.

But no one believes the BS you try and pass anymore.

NPC says what?

www.abovetopsecret.com...
edit on 4-11-2018 by notsure1 because: (no reason given)

posted on Nov, 4 2018 @ 11:14 AM
link   
Isn't this just a devide and concur strategy to eventually control the media?
Just like any other dictator would?

posted on Nov, 4 2018 @ 11:16 AM
link   
a reply to: theantediluvian

Had to look it up... I am behind in my political pop culture meme lore.

posted on Nov, 4 2018 @ 11:22 AM
link   
ol Trump has all the right people triggered.

Perfect Strategy

😆😸😆

posted on Nov, 4 2018 @ 11:23 AM
link   

I find it ironic that the NPC meme has now taken off to mock the PC-adoring left.

They dragged the right down to their level. They get a point.

posted on Nov, 4 2018 @ 11:31 AM
link   
Yes I will back him up on this. It's obvious to anyone with a brain cell.

posted on Nov, 4 2018 @ 11:35 AM
link   

originally posted by: BlackJackal

originally posted by: Arnie123
Sorry, we're not here to prove or disprove your garbage thread, your mind and perspective are already set 😏

However, fake news is damaging to the country and leftist such as yourself eat it up, post on forums and demand why, from skewed poll results. Meanwhile, we laugh and shake our heads.

Well, if it's so rampant then give me a few examples because the only fake news I can find comes out of Trump's mouth.

Funny thing is, my politics are conservative, not left.

No, they're not, and we can see right through it.

posted on Nov, 4 2018 @ 11:35 AM
link   

Why is Fox any different? Because Trump says so?

There's plenty of news sources out there that don't spew lies, but all news agencies report fallacies, it's just part of what news is, and majority of them are from opinion pieces of are taken severely out of context.

posted on Nov, 4 2018 @ 11:38 AM
link   

originally posted by: strongfp

Why is Fox any different? Because Trump says so?

There's plenty of news sources out there that don't spew lies, but all news agencies report fallacies, it's just part of what news is, and majority of them are from opinion pieces of are taken severely out of context.

Its different because it did not run "Trump insults female reporter"

top topics

<< 2  3  4    6  7  8 >>

join