It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Trump Claims Violence is caused by the press, can you back him up?

page: 4
<< 1  2  3    5  6  7 >>

join
share:

posted on Nov, 4 2018 @ 10:08 AM
link   

edit on 11 4 2018 by stosh64 because: (no reason given)

link   
a reply to: BlackJackal

Quite frankly, anyone still using the term "blindly following" or "cult45" or anything even remotely or vaguely insinuating such a thing is not worth the time and deserves to be ignored.

(I'm looking at you)

link   
a reply to: notsure1

In a way, yes he's kind of telling the truth, some of the news from the MSM is fake, but it's mostly kept to opinion pieces. Otherwise it's pretty accurate.

What part of that sentence didn't you comprehend?

link   

originally posted by: JBIZZ
Heres a link showing ***632*** Acts of Media-Approved Violence and Harassment Against Trump & his Supporters.

www.breitbart.com...

That is a nice list.

posted on Nov, 4 2018 @ 10:09 AM
link   

originally posted by: notsure1

originally posted by: BlackJackal

originally posted by: DBCowboy
The OP is being intellectually dishonest.

Fake news.

en.wikipedia.org...

Fake news is a type of yellow journalism or propaganda that consists of deliberate disinformation or hoaxes spread via traditional print and broadcast news media or online social media.[1][2] The term is also at times used to cast doubt upon legitimate news from an opposing political standpoint, a tactic known as the lying press.[3][4] The false information is then often reverberated as misinformation in social media, but occasionally finds its way to the mainstream media as well.[5] Fake news is written and published with the intent to mislead in order to damage an agency, entity, or person, and/or gain financially or politically,[6][7][8] often using sensationalist, dishonest, or outright fabricated headlines to increase readership, online sharing, and Internet click revenue. In the latter case, it is similar to sensational online "clickbait" headlines and relies on advertising revenue generated from this activity, regardless of the veracity of the published stories.[6] Intentionally misleading and deceptive fake news differs from obvious satire or parody, which is intended to amuse rather than mislead its audience.

Just "Googling" "fake news brings up a myriad of examples from a multitude of sources.

Fake news has existed since Gutenberg invented the press, "yellow journalism" is what it used to be called.

Now if the OP is too lazy or too slow to use Google and is relying on the members of ATS to provide examples, that is one thing.

But to deny it's existence is indicative of a far more reaching mental condition.

Seek help, would be my advice.

I do not deny it's existence. What I deny is that the main stream media is in any way FAKE NEWS. However, that is exactly what Trump indicated when the reporter asked "Me?" and Trump responded

You are creating -- you. And also, a lot of the reporters are creating violence by not writing the truth. The fake news is creating violence.
And you know what? The people that support Trump and the people that support us, which is a lot of people -- most people, many people -- those people know when a story is true, and they know when a story is false. And I'll tell you what, if the media would write correctly, and write accurately, and write fairly, you would have a lot less violence in the country.

So Trump is accusing the legitimate press of being 'FAKE NEWS', unless somehow some extreme reporter gained press credentials to be that close to the President.

I feel so embarrassed for you. How can anyone be this slow.

notsure calling me slow, wow is my face red.

If I am slow why don't you spell it out for me, how am I wrong?

This is your MO muddle boy, you never post anything too extensive. You keep it to short one-liners because that's apparently all you can process at one time. Now, prove me wrong. Logically explain your position.

posted on Nov, 4 2018 @ 10:12 AM
link   

originally posted by: knowledgehunter0986

Quite frankly, anyone still using the term "blindly following" or "cult45" or anything even remotely or vaguely insinuating such a thing is not worth the time and deserves to be ignored.

(I'm looking at you)

What else are you supposed to call people who prop Trump up as some moral champion of the right while at the same time attempting to ignore his extensive list of lies.

That is the definition of blindly following.

posted on Nov, 4 2018 @ 10:14 AM
link   
So, when is the OP going to address the proof I provided? If it was truly an honest request for discussion, I would expect a response.

Otherwise, it was merely a trolling thread IMO.

So, which was it OP?

posted on Nov, 4 2018 @ 10:18 AM
link   

Fake news is no longer the problem, in my view.

What was once mostly opposition to Trump has now evolved into viewing all of his supporters as an existential threat.

Far too many liberals view their fellow Americans as a danger that must not be merely opposed, but completely eliminated. They see it as a moral imperative.....something along the lines of if you knew Hitler would be Hitler when he was born, would you kill him?

The role the media has played to encourage this view is undeniable. Any hint of Trump support, and you are immediately maligned with all kinds of terrible assumptions. Any hint of opposition to the progressive flavor of the day, same outcome.

And frankly, I've seen many of your posts play their part as well. Your hate for any 'right winger', or anyone for that matter with a whiff of agreement with Trump, is plainly obvious. If that is not your intent, you've done a terrible job of making that clear.

edit on 4-11-2018 by loam because: (no reason given)

posted on Nov, 4 2018 @ 10:19 AM
link   

originally posted by: Krakatoa
So, when is the OP going to address the proof I provided? If it was truly an honest request for discussion, I would expect a response.

Otherwise, it was merely a trolling thread IMO.

So, which was it OP?

He'll probably call your examples "fake news".

posted on Nov, 4 2018 @ 10:20 AM
link   

What else are you supposed to call people who prop Trump up as some moral champion of the right

Please show me one post where someone is propping "Trump up as some moral champion of the right".

This is beyond hyperbole and into outright lying.

Please stop.

posted on Nov, 4 2018 @ 10:20 AM
link   
I honestly don't know why you all even bother. I know the author of the post just by title alone. I already know the substance of the post before opening it. It honestly feels like you're all just entertaining the special ed kid.

If that's the case, good on you guys. Even special ed people deserve attention.

posted on Nov, 4 2018 @ 10:22 AM
link   

originally posted by: loam

What was once mostly opposition to Trump has now evolved into viewing all of his supporters as an existential threat.

Far too many liberals view their fellow Americans as a danger that must not be merely opposed, but completely eliminated. They see it as a moral imperative.....something along the lines of if you knew Hitler would be Hitler when he was born, would you kill him?

The role the media has played to encourage this view is undeniable. Any hint of Trump support, and you are immediately maligned with all kinds of terrible assumptions. Any hint of opposition to the progressive flavor of the day, same outcome.

And frankly, I've seen many of your posts play their part as well. Your hate for any 'right winger', or anyone for that matter with a whiff of agreement with Trump, is plainly obvious. If that is not your intent, you done a terrible job of making that clear.

Best summary on this thread!

posted on Nov, 4 2018 @ 10:23 AM
link   

posted on Nov, 4 2018 @ 10:24 AM
link   

(I'm looking at you)

What else are you supposed to call people who prop Trump up as some moral champion of the right while at the same time attempting to ignore his extensive list of lies.

Maybe ask a question that is less hyperbole and projection, and maybe I'll answer you.

posted on Nov, 4 2018 @ 10:25 AM
link   

(I'm looking at you)

Make no mistake. I knew exactly what Trump is. The only reason I voted for him is because I'm a white supremacist and the REEEEEEEEEEE coming from people like you makes my Klansmen laugh at people like you.

(There, I responded to the special ed kid. Where's my golden banana)

posted on Nov, 4 2018 @ 10:29 AM
link   
Of course it is the media'a fault. If they would not repeat or print what he says then fewer people would hear or read it and react to his words.

posted on Nov, 4 2018 @ 10:31 AM
link   

originally posted by: rollanotherone

(I'm looking at you)

Make no mistake. I knew exactly what Trump is. The only reason I voted for him is because I'm a white supremacist and the REEEEEEEEEEE coming from people like you makes my Klansmen laugh at people like you.

(There, I responded to the special ed kid. Where's my golden banana)

posted on Nov, 4 2018 @ 10:32 AM
link   

originally posted by: roadgravel
Of course it is the media'a fault. If they would not repeat or print what he says then fewer people would hear or read it and react to his words.

Hmmm, if they did REPEAT and print WHAT he says, the whole context, then I don't think we would have as much dissent. But, they don;t report all of it, only partial truths and then embellish to foment false implications.

edit on 11/4/2018 by Krakatoa because: (no reason given)

posted on Nov, 4 2018 @ 10:40 AM
link   

originally posted by: loam

And frankly, I've seen many of your posts play their part as well. Your hate for any 'right winger', or anyone for that matter with a whiff of agreement with Trump, is plainly obvious. If that is not your intent, you done a terrible job of making that clear.

Yeah, it’s a pity he won’t even read this.

This response is more than 100% factual. The left view their opposition as enemies. And thanks to the NPC hivemind, that’s dangerous.

posted on Nov, 4 2018 @ 10:40 AM
link   

new topics

top topics

<< 1  2  3    5  6  7 >>

join