It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Trump Claims Violence is caused by the press, can you back him up?

page: 10
<< 7  8  9   >>

join
share:

posted on Nov, 6 2018 @ 01:34 AM
link   
a reply to: carewemust

Interesting they fired her over it.

I'm assuming she can get a job at CNN.

posted on Nov, 6 2018 @ 04:39 AM
link   
a reply to: BlackJackal

Trump hands out blame on the press like candy is handed out on Halloween.

If I see a story about animal cruelty i'm not inspired to kick a stray dog. If I hear a story about a serial killer i'm not inspired to become the next zodiac killer, and when I see Trump talk i'm not inspired to become a stubborn ego-maniacal hypocritical buffoon.

Oh and for all the trump groupies, keep up the good work, your knee jerk reactions make me giggle. Oh and for the record I sit on the fence, I just think Trump is not the man for the job.
edit on 6-11-2018 by Thecakeisalie because: (no reason given)

posted on Nov, 6 2018 @ 05:09 AM
link   
When have you ever seen anything on the news that does not divide people and turn on each other..

Enough said.

posted on Nov, 6 2018 @ 06:21 AM
link   
a reply to: lSkrewloosel

a heart warming story about a fireman rescuing a kitten from a tree or a puppy lost down a well !

everyone can rally behind that

the saving of vital environments, the saving of lives from disaster , rescues, people saving others lives , heroism
we all need HOPE!

you know the compassionate stuff, people can claim they dont care about these things, but deep down everyone does
often they are dealing with their own issues so much they dont have the time or mental and physical fortitude to deal with anything outside of their own circles!

posted on Nov, 6 2018 @ 06:49 AM
link   
It's the Charles Manson defense. He always maintained that he never told his minions to kill those people. He just spewed general hate and his 'vision' and let his followers connect the dots. Which they did.

posted on Nov, 6 2018 @ 07:25 AM
link   
a reply to: jtma508

I get that. But the media is designed to change social behaviours and sway political views for their own agendas. Always been the case in my eyes.

posted on Nov, 6 2018 @ 01:51 PM
link   
The media, in all forms, is responsible for everything. They are responsible for what we eat, how we decorate our homes, what clothes we wear, who we love, what we find attractive, the music we listen to, the drugs we chase, what Halloween costume is popular, popular baby names.....why does anybody think it is any different with politics??? Of course they are responsible. We fall for it, Every. Single. Time.

posted on Nov, 6 2018 @ 08:03 PM
link   
The media threw the 1st punch.

top topics

<< 7  8  9   >>

join