posted on Nov, 9 2018 @ 03:13 PM
You know times are strange when there are actual sleep education centres and online advice centres on sleeping!
All state the same you MUST NOT NAP
Here are some fun facts about sleep for the week-end
1. The Tudors and many Europeans used to sleep sitting up or half sitting up hence the reason they had shorter beds
2. Many deaf people have been noticed to use sign language whilst sleeping
3. There is actually a word or syndrome for those who find it hard to get up in a morning (of course there is!) Dysania which leads to....
4. In the 19th and early 20th century there was a job called the knocker upper...this was a bloke that came round in the early hours to knock on
people's windows to wake them for the factories (my grandad was a knocker)
5. Humans are the only animal that willingly delay sleep when tired
6. A giraffe only sleep for 1.9hrs