It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Antifa "Fascists" Ready To Clash With Sacramento Conservatives Today

page: 2
<< 1    3 >>

join
share:

posted on Nov, 4 2018 @ 09:03 AM
link   

originally posted by: shawmanfromny
Funny, I don't think I've ever seen a Nazi or white supremacist block and direct traffic,

OMG, a video of Antifa protesters peacefully blocking & redirecting traffic.

My mind is just blown!

How can those animals even sleep at night?

posted on Nov, 4 2018 @ 09:04 AM
link   

originally posted by: Peeple
a reply to: DBCowboy

Nobody outside of themselves. They say they want to "...intervene in the case of ... attacks" that doesn't sound violent.
Is it maybe you're scared of them because you feel right wingers might not be able to deliver their brand of hate speech uninterrupted?

So interrupting speech with violence is acceptable to you.

Hmmm.

posted on Nov, 4 2018 @ 09:06 AM
link   

You quoted what I said. Don't play dumb. That's not what I said.

posted on Nov, 4 2018 @ 09:08 AM
link   

You quoted what I said. Don't play dumb. That's not what I said.

I interpreted what you stated.

Nice try.

posted on Nov, 4 2018 @ 09:08 AM
link   
a reply to: shawmanfromny

No they're too busy shooting women at yoga studios.

posted on Nov, 4 2018 @ 09:09 AM
link   

Misinterpreted. Just stop. I'm the least violent person you'll ever talk to.

+1 more 
posted on Nov, 4 2018 @ 09:19 AM
link   

Counter protest is still free speech. What is it you're pro or contra on it?

What antifa does is not protest, what they do is attempt to stifle free speech through violence and intimidation. They're a leftist terrorist organization.

posted on Nov, 4 2018 @ 09:21 AM
link   

But I'm wondering how many will cheer when they resort to violence to suppress the rights of others.

I'm wondering how many will be stuck in silence when a large group of ANTIFA are outright killed by a lone GUN.

Things will probably get real for these kids eventually and they will forget everything about their world, rather quickly.

That's my prediction based off my quantum brain emissions from the future.

edit on 11 4 2018 by tadaman because: (no reason given)

posted on Nov, 4 2018 @ 09:23 AM
link   

Misinterpreted. Just stop. I'm the least violent person you'll ever talk to.

You may not be violent but you seem to be trying to justify the actions of those that are with your comments....

posted on Nov, 4 2018 @ 09:26 AM
link   
a reply to: Subaeruginosa
Next time watch the video. If you think calling people names and hitting their vehicles and demeaning women is ok then you have problems. Don't give me this free speech BS either. It looked like it was ok for Antifa to speak but not the drivers. It also looked like their free speech is done through intimidation. Yeah, great bunch of people.

I don't think you watched the video.

edit on 4-11-2018 by Tarzan the apeman. because: Had to be done.

posted on Nov, 4 2018 @ 09:39 AM
link   

Nobody outside of themselves. They say they want to "...intervene in the case of ... attacks" that doesn't sound violent.
Is it maybe you're scared of them because you feel right wingers might not be able to deliver their brand of hate speech uninterrupted?

What does "intervene in the case of attacks" mean? It seems that they are assuming that there will be violence, yet they seem to bring it. Why do they wear masks if they are mere counter protesters? Why do they bring weapons to their protests?
How about an "all masked protesters are to be considered rioters by police" law? A little tear gas, a little head cracking, maybe some mounted police herding, trips in a paddy wagon, strip searches in detention, and mug shots without masks could be considered a free education in how to peacefully protest in public.
The other thing they need is a brain with a functioning vocabulary. How can their ideas be taken seriously when they can't express them? Maybe the unsuppressed rage at not getting their way coming out as a tantrum causes them to scream incoherently and beat helpless people that they manage to corner. They always seem surprised when the tables are turned and someone who has had enough of their attacks lays one out.

posted on Nov, 4 2018 @ 09:46 AM
link   

Right! But ANTIFA dont need no damb permit!

posted on Nov, 4 2018 @ 09:51 AM
link   

originally posted by: Tarzan the apeman.
a reply to: Subaeruginosa
I don't think you watched the video.

Yeah, I watched it. On silent though.

Just watched it again with the volume on for your benefit... Gotta say, I stand by original statement.

But you know, I'm not personally such a precious little snow flake, like some of the conservatives around here.

If someone used mean words like that towards me, I would probably just express a few mean words of my own, then move on... Its not the end of the world.

Their was no violent behaviour anywhere in that video.
edit on 4-11-2018 by Subaeruginosa because: (no reason given)

posted on Nov, 4 2018 @ 09:55 AM
link   

originally posted by: tadaman

But I'm wondering how many will cheer when they resort to violence to suppress the rights of others.

I'm wondering how many will be stuck in silence when a large group of ANTIFA are outright killed by a lone GUN.

Things will probably get real for these kids eventually and they will forget everything about their world, rather quickly.

If Soros has a hand in it, it could turn out like the Ukraine riots. A single paid sniper shooting and killing people on both sides to escalate the conflict.

posted on Nov, 4 2018 @ 09:59 AM
link   

originally posted by: CharlesT

If Soros has a hand in it, it could turn out like the Ukraine riots. A single paid sniper shooting and killing people on both sides to escalate the conflict.

I have often wondered why SSoros is still alive. He has intervened in so many governments that it would seem that someone would have had enough of him by now and arranged an Arkanicide or plane crash.

posted on Nov, 4 2018 @ 10:08 AM
link   

originally posted by: pteridine

originally posted by: CharlesT

I have often wondered why SSoros is still alive. He has intervened in so many governments that it would seem that someone would have had enough of him by now and arranged an Arkanicide or plane crash.

His personal ride is probably better armored than the presidential "beast" and more armed security than the Secret Service.

posted on Nov, 4 2018 @ 10:15 AM
link   

originally posted by: Subaeruginosa

originally posted by: shawmanfromny
Funny, I don't think I've ever seen a Nazi or white supremacist block and direct traffic,

OMG, a video of Antifa protesters peacefully blocking & redirecting traffic.

My mind is just blown!

How can those animals even sleep at night?

So if me and some buddies block the sidewalk and refuse to let you walk through you'd just walk around and think this is fine? Even if we chased you screaming down the sidewalk?

posted on Nov, 4 2018 @ 10:36 AM
link   
a reply to: SocratesJohnson

I live in N. California, there are more redneck concealed carry people around than you realize. A whole lot more. So, you can bet there will be armed citizens, unless the capitol city has its own special gun laws.

posted on Nov, 4 2018 @ 10:37 AM
link   

They feel attacked by people if someone says something counter to their beliefs. Surely you remember the safe spaces?

So if they plan on intervening in the case of attacks, and verbal disagreement on an issue falls under that category of "attack", then we will see AntiFa get violent yet again.

posted on Nov, 4 2018 @ 10:37 AM
link   

The most NON statement I have ever heard. Did antif*gs get permits? Highly doubtful. Will they be wearing masks? 100%. Are they willing to engage in discussion? Never. You support domestic terrorists. Good on you. Now go troll BB like a good little soldier.

top topics

<< 1    3 >>

join