It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Antifa "Fascists" Ready To Clash With Sacramento Conservatives Today

page: 1
<<   2  3 >>

join
share:
+2 more 
posted on Nov, 4 2018 @ 06:19 AM
link   
There are many Conservatives living in California who are tired of Liberal politicians who are turning their state "unlivable for normal citizens." The Turn California Red rally organizers have obtained a permit for up to 500 people to attend the 1 p.m. event. The main organizer of this Conservative rally, is a business owner from Sacramento, who wants a non-aggressive and peaceful rally. Protesters want to show their support for "candidates and propositions on Tuesday’s ballot" and let Democrat politicians know that their "seats are no longer safe."

Californians aiming to promote conservative leaders and causes ahead of Tuesday’s election plan to gather in Sacramento on Sunday, potentially setting the stage for a clash with counter-protesters.

Organizers of the “Turn California Red” rally say supporters will assemble outside the state Capitol at 1 p.m. local time. The organizers obtained a permit for up to 500 people to attend the event, according to the California Highway Patrol.

The gathering comes as some California conservatives have grown tired of the state's liberal politics. Event planners said Democrats have made the state "unlivable for normal citizens."

www.foxnews.com...

“Let’s show these Democrat politicians that we are no longer silent and their seats are no longer safe. Turn California Red!!” the description on the event page reads.

“Turn California Red” organizer Jeffrey Erik, a business owner in Sacramento, said in a Facebook message that the event is intended to be peaceful.

In an Oct. 18 post on the event page, Ross wrote that “all flags and signs MUST be mounted on yardsticks. No pipes, thick posts, or anything in that category.”

www.sacbee.com...

Local Antifa members are planning to show up at this rally and they're probably not bringing just "yardsticks." I call Antifa "fascists" because they are, in fact, intolerant of free speech and want to forcibly suppress individual freedom, if it goes against their ideology. Here again is proof, that they are the ones who incite violence and inflame tensions, with a concerted effort to confront supporters of President Trump and the Republican Party. Apparently, Antifa Sacramento considers all Conservatives to be "bigots," so that justifies them to counter-protest and utter hateful rhetoric, with a few fists thrown, all done with their faces covered up. Did I mention they're cowards too?

But Sunday's gathering could draw a counter-protest. An anti-fascist group called Antifa Sacramento warned its members on the group’s Facebook page that “the far-right is descending." The group urged people to “Show up against bigotry” as long as they’re “capable of intervening in the event of street harassment or attacks.”

www.foxnews.com...

posted on Nov, 4 2018 @ 06:30 AM
link   

posted on Nov, 4 2018 @ 06:41 AM
link   
CA has very strict concealed carry laws. So the odds of the Republicans protesters being armed are slim. Probably why the Antifa mob will ‘protest’ them. It seems to me, the Antifa mobs stay away from states where the average American might have a gun.

posted on Nov, 4 2018 @ 07:01 AM
link   

originally posted by: SocratesJohnson
Probably why the Antifa mob will ‘protest’ them. It seems to me, the Antifa mobs stay away from states where the average American might have a gun.

Yeah right, cause we all know how unhinged those armed republicans can be...when it comes to political opposition.

+2 more 
posted on Nov, 4 2018 @ 07:09 AM
link   
a reply to: Subaeruginosa

Antifa are cowards. They come out of mom's basement and put on the little black face mask to attack people who don't follow their ideas. Funny how they only protest against conservatives and the Democrats just just keep defending them.

posted on Nov, 4 2018 @ 07:14 AM
link   
a reply to: shawmanfromny

I wish everyone right of center would just get it through their thick skulls that they don't have freedom of speech, the right to eat in restaurants or even be out in public.

Sheesh!

posted on Nov, 4 2018 @ 07:16 AM
link   

The Turn California Red rally organizers have obtained a permit for up to 500 people to attend the 1 p.m. event.

Setting their sights low then , let's hope Antifa do turn up to pester the sacrificial lambs else it will end up a non event , many threads will be denied.

edit on 4-11-2018 by gortex because: (no reason given)

posted on Nov, 4 2018 @ 07:20 AM
link   
If they cause violence I will be the first person to call them out. Violence is the last refuge of the incompetent.

posted on Nov, 4 2018 @ 07:54 AM
link   

originally posted by: BlackJackal
If they cause violence I will be the first person to call them out. Violence is the last refuge of the incompetent.

Although, I agree, violence is rarely the preferable answer, it is sometimes the only answer when faced with harm.

posted on Nov, 4 2018 @ 08:08 AM
link   
Have some ole friends from the the Sac area from when I lived in the centeral valley area of California have that are going to the conservative gathering. I can also Say for quite certain that some of my old high school class will be clad in black trying to cause trouble. Will let y’all know if I find out any details from what will be undoubtedly some conflict me thinks.

posted on Nov, 4 2018 @ 08:22 AM
link   

Counter protest is still free speech. What is it you're pro or contra on it?

posted on Nov, 4 2018 @ 08:28 AM
link   
“ turn California red “

That sounds rather ominous
edit on 4-11-2018 by Fallingdown because: (no reason given)

posted on Nov, 4 2018 @ 08:30 AM
link   

originally posted by: Peeple

Counter protest is still free speech. What is it you're pro or contra on it?

Is violence free speech?

posted on Nov, 4 2018 @ 08:31 AM
link   
a reply to: DBCowboy

Are you from the future? What will have happened there?

posted on Nov, 4 2018 @ 08:33 AM
link   
a reply to: Peeple

Wearing masks, attacking from behind with bike locks, shouting down other viewpoints...

In other words every single thing antifa always does at these "counter" protests.

Jaden
edit on 4-11-2018 by Masterjaden because: (no reason given)

+3 more 
posted on Nov, 4 2018 @ 08:34 AM
link   

Are you from the future? What will have happened there?

I am not from the future.
I do not have precognitive powers.

But I am also not an idiot.

Antifa is violent. They don't "counter" speech, they silence speech. They use threats of violence to affect a political outcome.

If all they do is have a counter protest, then that is well within their right.

But I'm wondering how many will cheer when they resort to violence to suppress the rights of others.

posted on Nov, 4 2018 @ 08:39 AM
link   

Nobody outside of themselves. They say they want to "...intervene in the case of ... attacks" that doesn't sound violent.
Is it maybe you're scared of them because you feel right wingers might not be able to deliver their brand of hate speech uninterrupted?

posted on Nov, 4 2018 @ 08:41 AM
link   
a reply to: Masterjaden

Well it's against Nazis, white supremacists are the ones promoting to kill and actually do so pretty regularly and again just recently. If that's what you prefer you have a problem.

posted on Nov, 4 2018 @ 08:51 AM
link   
a reply to: Peeple

Yeah, because Antifa members are such good citizens. Maybe that's why they're on the news all the time, because they are so friendly and non-violent. Funny, I don't think I've ever seen a Nazi or white supremacist block and direct traffic, while cussing out Americans...have you?

edit on 11/4/2018 by shawmanfromny because: (no reason given)

posted on Nov, 4 2018 @ 08:54 AM
link   

Nobody outside of themselves. They say they want to "...intervene in the case of ... attacks" that doesn't sound violent.
Is it maybe you're scared of them because you feel right wingers might not be able to deliver their brand of hate speech uninterrupted?

Ah but this is the snowflakes work around since they are so easily triggered just looking at them wrong can be a vicious nazi attack upon the poor people dressed in black.

new topics

top topics

<<   2  3 >>

join