It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Finnish soldiers find 'secret Russian military bases' after raiding mysterious island

page: 2
<< 1   >>

join
share:

posted on Nov, 5 2018 @ 10:03 PM
link   

originally posted by: ignorant_ape
my opinion :

criminal enterprise [ outside of russian juristiction ]

oliogarchs and thugs MAY be in favour with putin - this week - but next - who knows

the smart ones - have fallback poistion - incase they are " suddenly " targets of the state

American gov back in the 90s bribing and using Russian oligarchs agaisnt the Russian people and turning Russia into an almost failed state.

posted on Nov, 6 2018 @ 04:08 AM
link   
a reply to: samuelsson

ladies and gentlemen, we have our next bond villain.

I don't know, maybe it's just a paranoid businessman, kinda like howard hughes, maybe he's trying to start a cult, or maybe-just maybe it's a front for russian military ops.

Those are speculations, I reckon google earth could shed some light. the russians like to blotch and pixelate images on google earth so facilities can't be viewed, if this island is clear to view, i wouldn't think something was up, but if it was pixelated something sinister might be going on.
edit on 6-11-2018 by Thecakeisalie because: (no reason given)

posted on Nov, 6 2018 @ 04:21 AM
link   
The prices are not even that high.

Someone in NY could sell their house buy an island and still have some money to burn

By me the Russians who spend 75 thousand a year just on property tax are the sketchy ones.

edit on 6-11-2018 by Bloodworth because: (no reason given)

posted on Nov, 6 2018 @ 07:50 AM
link   

originally posted by: LABTECH767
a reply to: pheonix358
Good point, a Russian business man could also mean an oligarch with his own private army, the island may have been a bolt hole for him in case he ran afoul of RUSSIAN authority's.

'My first thought was that this could be a back door as Russians ought to be acutely aware of a potential for insurrection. But...that's a whole lot of work done while still in close proximity to Mother Russia...and in full view of Western satellites.
Great post...I shall follow with interest!

posted on Nov, 6 2018 @ 02:40 PM
link   
a reply to: Thecakeisalie

This is it´s location

60°16'11.9"N 22°10'56.0"E

posted on Nov, 8 2018 @ 04:35 PM
link   
Russian secret basese ! That's even better then Russian submarines and Novichock. Why doesn't the Finish military speak about the concentration camps that they have in the country, under orders from their "former NATO military intelligence" president ? Maybe it's the Finnish secret base on that Island rather than Russian.

What's happening in these concentration camps ? Child abuses ? pedophilia? drug running ? all supervised by NATO and the EU heroes of democracy

posted on Nov, 9 2018 @ 03:52 PM
link   
a reply to: Flanker86

What are you talking about ? Are using something ? Where is the link to your claims ?

posted on Nov, 12 2018 @ 11:54 AM
link   
a reply to: dollukka

He's just a troll ignore him all his replies in every thread are basically the same.

posted on Nov, 23 2018 @ 07:14 PM
link   
Finland raiding people? Wot? A country of 5 million against a country of 150 million? Lolz

posted on Nov, 23 2018 @ 08:10 PM
link   
a reply to: IndyFront

Deny ignorance.

Click me.

The Finnish called it a target rich environment.

P

posted on Jul, 16 2019 @ 08:39 PM
link   
How about Finland focuses on finding some secret NATO military concentration camps in Poland, Romania, Greece .... etc ...

posted on Jul, 17 2019 @ 03:37 PM
link   

originally posted by: Flanker86
How about Finland focuses on finding some secret NATO military concentration camps in Poland, Romania, Greece .... etc ...

Why don't you tell us about them? You know what they say..."pix or it didn't happen".

top topics

<< 1   >>

join