It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Prediction for Tuesday's Election

page: 3
<< 1  2    4 >>

join
share:

posted on Nov, 4 2018 @ 01:58 AM
link   

originally posted by: highvein

originally posted by: carewemust
a reply to: highvein

Food for thought: Donald Trump was a Democrat for more years of his life, than a Republican.

I actually don't think he is either while also being both. The man loves to be praised/democrat

The man knows how to win/republican

As part of the jet-set crowd, he hung out with Democrats at parties. He spent a lot of time with African American community leaders too. Republicans haven't generally been party animals.

And, I believe Trump still feels that Norway's hybrid healthcare system is one of the best around. That's a system that Dems/Repubs could get behind. Almost free Govt healthcare for those who want it. Private health insurance for those who prefer that, and are willing to pay for it.

posted on Nov, 4 2018 @ 01:01 AM
link   

originally posted by: Zanti Misfit
a reply to: loam

As for the Predicted Violence if the Left is Voted Out of Power on Nov. 6th , So Be It , We can Always Build More Prisons ....

The "Left" isn't in power, ZM. The percentage of nationwide seats held by Democrats shrank from 84% in 2009 to 65% in 2016. That's why they're so angry all the time.

posted on Nov, 4 2018 @ 01:05 AM
link   
a reply to: loam

Not my Congress??

I think much of the current status quo will be maintained. The House will remain just about dead locked, and the Senate may gain a few GOP...

Gridlock, for the win.

posted on Nov, 4 2018 @ 01:07 AM
link   
a reply to: carewemust

Then the Alleged Power Charles Ellis Schumer and Nancy Pelosi seem to Have in the House and Senate is just a Matter of Perspective ? Hmm....
edit on 4-11-2018 by Zanti Misfit because: (no reason given)

posted on Nov, 4 2018 @ 01:44 AM
link   

even he was sick of the mealy mouthed sods go figure

posted on Nov, 4 2018 @ 02:46 AM
link   

originally posted by: Zanti Misfit

Then the Alleged Power Charles Ellis Schumer and Nancy Pelosi seem to Have in the House and Senate is just a Matter of Perspective ? Hmm....

Democrats have ZERO power in the U.S. House. The only reason they have power in the Senate, is because Republicans aren't always unified. Get 2 or 3 more Republicans, and it won't matter if 1 or 2 of them get queasy over doing what's best for America. (i.e. Flake and Murkowski)

posted on Nov, 4 2018 @ 02:48 AM
link   

originally posted by: Steveogold
even he was sick of the mealy mouthed sods go figure

I won't even hurt my brain to go figure, Steve. Save your gray matter too.

posted on Nov, 4 2018 @ 03:14 AM
link   

originally posted by: loam
a reply to: dragonridr

I think thats right.

It's either chaos now...or a slow decent into chaos later. The destination will be the same.

I'm usually a glass is half full kind of guy, but frankly none of this looks good.

I say better to rip that bandage off, as opposed to bleeding to death by a thousand cuts.

But hey, who knows? Maybe if the GOP wins big on Tuesday, the Left will play nice this time. Maybe they'll take a step back, chill the F out, and work WITH us, and not against us. They can't ALL be lunatics, can they?

Just like they could have done after the 2016 election. I mean, it COULD happen, right?

Yeah. Sorry. That ain't convincing nobody, is it?

posted on Nov, 4 2018 @ 04:29 AM
link   
With the stakes are as high as they seem to be, and given the fact that the democrats have shown little to no democratic or fair behavior, as wel as demonstrating a lot of animosity towards the opposition, it will really surprise me if the coming days, perhaps as soon as Monday, will be uneventful. I personally expect something along the lines of a "lone nutter" on a rampage, a significant unrelated event, a (failed) coup de gras or, who knows, maybe even an assassination attempt. Anything really, that might disrupt and overshadow what is supposed to be a fair (voting) process.

From what I have observed over the last six months is that, specially the democrats incited by their party leaders, act as if anything is justified when it comes down to stopping the "red tsunami" and the solidification of Trump's presidency. I for one, would like to see Trump come out on top, even if it were only to see if the republicans can do, what the oppositions has been promising, and have been failing to deliver, for decades. And what an added bonus it would be, if there's actually such a thing as "Q" and an ongoing covert battle to remove some very evil and corrupt bastards from power and/or this planet.

To the haters, don't bother, I adhere to the "mind over matter" principle. I don't mind, cause YOU don't matter.

posted on Nov, 4 2018 @ 05:14 AM
link   

Zero power? Really?

Out of 428 members, 193 of them are Democrats, and that number could very well increase.

That's 45 percent. That's not exactly zero. 21 seats is all it will take for the GOP to lose the House. Not very many, is it?

No power? Take another look.

posted on Nov, 4 2018 @ 05:18 AM
link   
a reply to: seagull

Did you just say “that number could very well increase”?

Wow. Just wow.

posted on Nov, 4 2018 @ 05:22 AM
link   
a reply to: Breakthestreak

Believe what you will. Don't care.

The House may very well stay Gop, or it may flip. It's 21 seats, not much of a majority, is it?

Oh, but the polls, right? That's why Hillary is President today, right?

Counting ones eggs before they're laid isn't the wisest of courses. But, whatever. As I said, don't care. One party is much like the other. Just because I left the Dems, does not, in any way, indicate favor to the GOP. Frankly...a pox on both their houses.

posted on Nov, 4 2018 @ 05:31 AM
link   

I'm baffled by this over confidence.

What's more baffling is that the vocal ones were constantly reminding the left over their over confidence leading up to the 2016 election.

You'd think they might learn from (VERY) recent history...but no.

Having said that I think they're right, but boy, if they're not, they'll cop it BIGLY.

posted on Nov, 4 2018 @ 06:06 AM
link   
a reply to: highvein

My initial reaction was, What? Which was followed by a bout of laughter.

sorry, couldn't help myself, been wanting to share that video since I found it...

posted on Nov, 4 2018 @ 06:17 AM
link   
a reply to: LedermanStudio

The dems gain 35 seats in the house. It is in the cards.
Senate is the iffy one.
Just enough to continue the we dont get anything done cuz we're too busy fighting theme of the past decade.

posted on Nov, 4 2018 @ 06:19 AM
link   
a reply to: Arnie123

You mean you fantasize about .....

posted on Nov, 4 2018 @ 06:23 AM
link   
The Republicans will retain control of the House of Representatives and Congress. The Democrats will gain a few State governor positions.

posted on Nov, 4 2018 @ 06:37 AM
link   

originally posted by: Chadwickus

I'm baffled by this over confidence.

What's more baffling is that the vocal ones were constantly reminding the left over their over confidence leading up to the 2016 election.

You'd think they might learn from (VERY) recent history...but no.

Having said that I think they're right, but boy, if they're not, they'll cop it BIGLY.

It was different then, real change was on the horizon and it continues now.

It just baffles me that deluded leftist and their water holders continue to think the same old way.

Meh, it's to be expected and at the very least, you gave the good sense to admit as such that Repubs will most likely stay in power.

posted on Nov, 4 2018 @ 06:40 AM
link   

originally posted by: seagull
a reply to: Breakthestreak

Believe what you will. Don't care.

The House may very well stay Gop, or it may flip. It's 21 seats, not much of a majority, is it?

Oh, but the polls, right? That's why Hillary is President today, right?

Counting ones eggs before they're laid isn't the wisest of courses. But, whatever. As I said, don't care. One party is much like the other. Just because I left the Dems, does not, in any way, indicate favor to the GOP. Frankly...a pox on both their houses.
We will believe what we want, this is a prediction thread, is it not?

For someone who could care less and walked away from political affiliation, you sure spent some good time and data here 😌

posted on Nov, 4 2018 @ 06:41 AM
link   

originally posted by: Sillyolme
a reply to: Arnie123

You mean you fantasize about .....
Ugh 😒 just stop 😐

new topics

top topics

<< 1  2    4 >>

join