It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Prediction for Tuesday's Election

page: 2
<< 1    3  4 >>

join
share:

posted on Nov, 3 2018 @ 11:20 PM
link   

edit on 3-11-2018 by CharlesT because: (no reason given)

posted on Nov, 3 2018 @ 11:25 PM
link   
If you go to www.realclearpolitics.com... and look at the trends, you learn...NOTHING, except that CNN always, 100% of the time, gives the Democrat a lead over the Republican.

Actually, it looks like the polls published in November (thus far) are a tad more favorable for Republicans.
edit on 11/3/2018 by carewemust because: (no reason given)

posted on Nov, 3 2018 @ 11:26 PM
link   

originally posted by: carewemust
a reply to: highvein

Food for thought: Donald Trump was a Democrat for more years of his life, than a Republican.

I actually don't think he is either while also being both. The man loves to be praised/democrat

The man knows how to win/republican

posted on Nov, 3 2018 @ 11:27 PM
link   

originally posted by: LedermanStudio

a reply to: LedermanStudio
You can get put in the ATS penalty box for starting a thread that doesn't conform to forum rules.

I genuinely try to adhere. Where am I off? I don't want to be

You gotta quote a little bit from an outside of ATS source, and also add a link that points to that source, so ATS members can read what made you form your opinion.

Just read and follow the directions that appear in the text box after you click "Start a New Thread", and you'll be fine.

...crap. That's right. I make sure to do that in every post.
I'll see if I can make a meaningful edit

It's hard to do when you're starting a thread to share a "gut feeling" you have. I think the RATS and SKUNKWORKS forums do not require you to quote an outside source that supports what you want to share.

posted on Nov, 3 2018 @ 11:58 PM
link   

Food for thought: Donald Trump was a Democrat for more years of his life, than a Republican.

To know your enemy, you must become your enemy - Sun Tzu

posted on Nov, 4 2018 @ 12:05 AM
link   
My gut feeling: rioting, burning their own neighbourhoods, attacking those who so much as ‘appear’ to be a non-NPC, autistic screeching and of course, screaming at the sky.

But it won’t compare to 2020, now THAT is gonna be epic!

posted on Nov, 4 2018 @ 12:11 AM
link   

If you go to www.realclearpolitics.com... and look at the trends, you learn...NOTHING, except that CNN always, 100% of the time, gives the Democrat a lead over the Republican.

Actually, it looks like the polls published in November (thus far) are a tad more favorable for Republicans.

They learned from the last election. Don't try to BS the people who are actually voting.

posted on Nov, 4 2018 @ 12:14 AM
link   

originally posted by: highvein

They learned from the last election. Don't try to BS the people who are actually voting.

I'd like to think so. It would imply that the bullshi**ers are not true believers.

...and somehow Nate Silver still get's listened to.
I'd ask how... but ...

posted on Nov, 4 2018 @ 12:27 AM
link   

originally posted by: highvein

I'd like to think so. It would imply that the bullshi**ers are not true believers.

...and somehow Nate Silver still get's listened to.
I'd ask how... but ...

True Believers? All it takes is to see where all the social unrest reside. The social unrest usually resides in the some activists and those who would see the Constitution torn asunder.

During the last administration the social unrest woke up a great percentage of this Nation, to all the BS that is going on. The social unrest thought this Nation would sleep through it.
What we are now seeing is that more people want Nationalism.
More people want what is in the best interest of this Nation's citizens.

posted on Nov, 4 2018 @ 12:33 AM
link   

Ah, I think we're saying the same thing.

I understand your OP now

posted on Nov, 4 2018 @ 12:41 AM
link   

GOP gets huge gains. Dems keep with the exact same carbon copy of leaders and playbooks well into the future. They lose big time.

Maybe as a direct consequence of their losses the Dems even revert to already failed ventures and just double down. Then they continue to throw money at everything, except inner cities and rural areas.

edit on 11 4 2018 by tadaman because: (no reason given)

posted on Nov, 4 2018 @ 12:56 AM
link   

The Republicans Will Hold Majorities in the House and Senate . To Think Otherwise is an Unrealistic Expectation . The Majority of the American People Will Never Give Up what they Already Possess to a Tyranny , their Inalienable Rights .

posted on Nov, 4 2018 @ 01:09 AM
link   

Hillary was also a Republican. So were her parents. I think your point is that people often do things to get ahead in life by any means possible. Bernie does the same thing. He's not a Democrat but says he is and takes their money to drop out of the race. He no longer says "millionaires" either because he is one. He moved the scale to billionaires.

Regardless, GOP is going to roll over Democrats like a Chinese tank in Tiananmen Square. I noticed that "blue wave" rhetoric is not as loud as it was before the after effect mid term of the ACA. In that one they got crushed.

Democrats are being awfully quiet outside of Nate Silver making another bold prediction with heavily flawed data once again. That coward actually shutdown his site when Trump won and refused to report the real results. I watched that site all night. Only thing that was still working were the comments where people were calling Nate the biggest POS on the planet and desired death.
edit on 4-11-2018 by Stupidsecrets because: (no reason given)

posted on Nov, 4 2018 @ 01:29 AM
link   
Going to be a near ELE event for the Dems

posted on Nov, 4 2018 @ 01:35 AM
link   

Prediction? Disaster either way.

If the right wins, the left will go nuclear.

If the left wins the House, we can 10x the last two years.

That's where I think we are now.

posted on Nov, 4 2018 @ 01:36 AM
link   
a reply to: Gothmog

This Just In from CNN .............

Yet Another Empty Threat .............MAGA !

posted on Nov, 4 2018 @ 01:49 AM
link   

originally posted by: loam

Prediction? Disaster either way.

If the right wins, the left will go nuclear.

If the left wins the House, we can 10x the last two years.

That's where I think we are now.

Im going to be honest it worries me if democrats lose and republicans win both the house and the senate we are in for major conflict. There will be riots and blood shed i hope im wrong but i see desparation driving people to extremes. I have friends that i asked what would happen and they agree people will take to the streets and demand to be heard.

I don't know as many republicans to see how they feel but I'm guessing they won't be nearly as upset losing the house. As one of my friends said if they lose he will just drink a beer .

posted on Nov, 4 2018 @ 01:52 AM
link   
a reply to: dragonridr

I think thats right.

It's either chaos now...or a slow decent into chaos later. The destination will be the same.

I'm usually a glass is half full kind of guy, but frankly none of this looks good.

posted on Nov, 4 2018 @ 01:57 AM
link   
a reply to: loam

As for the Predicted Violence if the Left is Voted Out of Power on Nov. 6th , So Be It , We can Always Build More Prisons ....

posted on Nov, 4 2018 @ 01:58 AM
link   

originally posted by: loam
a reply to: dragonridr

I think thats right.

It's either chaos now...or a slow decent into chaos later. The destination will be the same.

I'm usually a glass is half full kind of guy, but frankly none of this looks good.

Doesn’t matter if the glass is half full or half empty if in the end it’s contents are piss... and realistists have knownfrom the door that’s what they want U.S. to swallow...

top topics

<< 1    3  4 >>

join