It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Martin Bormmann and his deal.

page: 2
<< 1   >>

join
share:

posted on Nov, 4 2018 @ 08:02 AM
link   
a reply to: anonentity

I've seen material in this vein before. I think it might have in some Jim Marrs discussion. Very interesting but not too popular. When I googled it out, I found most of the information in British sources. None of this is secret but the truth is difficult to pin down down due to the scale of propaganda surrounding WWII. Most people in the US cling religiously to the mainstream account refusing to believe the Germans were capable of anything beyond a Hogan's Heroes level of competence.

posted on Nov, 4 2018 @ 09:02 AM
link   

originally posted by: AugustusMasonicus

originally posted by: LABTECH767
Were high profile villain's like this guy are concerned there will always be conspiracy theory's...

And just like all conspiracy theories they are low on facts and high on speculation.

Hey no need to make this sound like a political debate were talking about those other conspiracy's the one's without politician's included - well living one's that is.
ha.

To be fair though, if something is conspiracy worthy there is usually a grain of truth in there somewhere and of course the subject matter we are discussing would be GENUINE above top secret rated breakaway civilization stuff.

new topics

<< 1   >>

join