It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Dan Bongino hour interview with George Papadopoulos

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Nov, 3 2018 @ 08:32 PM
link   
,Dan Bongino was a fromer NYC police office, then went onto an over decade long career in the Secret Service, ran fro some political offices, and now is is the host of a podcasts.

His skill set makes him unique. You can see this in his questions he asks

This is an hour long interview with George Papadopoulos, who is at the center of the Trump/Russian thing. For some reason, the Russian narrative has all but disappeared in the MSM. If you listen to the interview, you can get a good idea why Trump/Russia is out of the news. It looks extremely bad for the Obama administration.

Personally, I found Papa-D to sometimes answers, what sounded like hind-site answers that he's trying to say was at the time thinking. Not sure if that's for legal reason, or just him CYA, but overall most of the info is amazing,

bongino.com...

posted on Nov, 3 2018 @ 09:29 PM
link   
a reply to: SocratesJohnson

I listened to this today. Have to listen closely because it is very entangled and very revealing. Anyone who is interested in the FBI counter intelligence investigation will want to listen. He absolutely refutes some thing in the media.

posted on Nov, 3 2018 @ 10:01 PM
link   

originally posted by: SocratesJohnson

This is an hour long interview with George Papadopoulos, who is at the center of the Trump/Russian thing. For some reason, the Russian narrative has all but disappeared in the MSM. If you listen to the interview, you can get a good idea why Trump/Russia is out of the news. It looks extremely bad for the Obama administration.

I'm pretty sure the Russia news has been out of the news because Mueller is non-partisan and will obey the long standing policy of not bringing any charges in the 60 days before the elections.

I fully expect it all to pick back up in the days after the election. Many questions will come up.

What has Manafort given in exchange for avoiding the second trial and having the remaining charges from the first trial dropped?

What has Papadopoulos given in exchange for a very short sentence, after he copped a plea deal?

What, if any, charges will be brought on Roger Stone after the elections?

So many things have been put on hold, in order to be fair to everyone, that people are starting to forget this was even happening. Not for long, expect a lot of crap in a week or so.

posted on Nov, 3 2018 @ 10:23 PM
link   
a reply to: Mahogany

Some of your questions are answered (from one side anyway) in the interview.

The rest? Not likely.
The word going around about two weeks ago was that Mueller's report would be ready soon. Possibly shortly after next week. If there was anything the Democrats could use, it would have been leaked.

posted on Nov, 3 2018 @ 10:30 PM
link   
a reply to: watchitburn

No, I meant, what's really gonna happen... not what someone thinks might happen.

Not one person but Mueller and his inner circle know what will happen, so we will just have to wait. It's so close though, we've waited for 7 weeks, what's 1 more?

posted on Nov, 4 2018 @ 01:03 AM
link   

originally posted by: Mahogany
a reply to: watchitburn

No, I meant, what's really gonna happen... not what someone thinks might happen.

Not one person but Mueller and his inner circle know what will happen, so we will just have to wait. It's so close though, we've waited for 7 weeks, what's 1 more?

Your entire post was based on conjecture...

new topics

top topics

join