It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Let's introduce ourselves, since we are now White Supremacists.

page: 7
<< 4  5  6    8  9  10 >>

join
share:

posted on Nov, 4 2018 @ 08:16 AM
link   
a reply to: Lumenari

This post is awesome! I am a pretty white, German, polish, British female. I am married to a beautiful Greek, french/Canadian, Native American, Turkish male. I have been, apparently, a racist/Nazi my whole life as I have always been a Republican and I am proud to be a deplorable, and least I am not an NPC! I can think for myself and have not been brainwashed by the media. I do not apologize for being white. I do not tolerate libtards telling me what I can and cannot do. I will be voting for Republican November 6 and absolutely voting for Trump in 2020!!!! I don't believe in allowing illegals in our country or anchor babies! I want the world to see we are a force to be reckoned with, and I truly hope we can defend our border. I will never, ever as long as I am alive vote Democrat!

posted on Nov, 4 2018 @ 08:17 AM
link   

originally posted by: ThirdEyeofHorus

originally posted by: Blarneystoner
I'm not going to claim that everyone who supports Trump is a white supremacist but the fact that there are non-white or mixed race folks who support him means nothing. Early on in the history of the Nazi party, there were Jews who supported Hitler and the Nazis.... and that didnt turn out so great for them.

Carry on...
Well that’s interesting considering the Democrats have Soros to back them. We all know his history right? You do know that Soros was exactly that in WWII?

Yep... well familiar. He was a child. Are you claiming that he's an anti-semite now? Your point is lost on me... not sure you really have one... a point that is.

posted on Nov, 4 2018 @ 08:22 AM
link   
a reply to: ThirdEyeofHorus

To all here, we are American and we are one.

Amen.

I think that is the whole purpose of this thread: we come from all backgrounds and all nations, we all have different views and tastes and cultures, but we are also all American and it is that unity from diversity that makes us strong. Unfortunately, there are many today, some in this very thread, that do not see their neighbors as Americans, but as traitors for having those differing views. That is the very definition of bigotry, and it is alive and well in every hate-filled post.

It took an egocentric, narcissistic Yankee real estate tycoon, ironically, to show it for what it is. Had he not been elected, the hatred and vitriol would have remained hidden, along with the (real) racism and bigotry. But, thanks to that man, who speaks his mind instead of platitudes, we can now see others for what they are: mostly Americans who care not for anger and divisiveness, but with too much splattering of those who do.

TheRedneck

posted on Nov, 4 2018 @ 08:57 AM
link   

I'm from abroad and from one of the most racist countries on earth (outside those Killey willey African warlord nations) and those who swing to the right should not be painted as racist with a broad brush.

The same applies to those who discriminate against leftists just because the swing to the left. If I was running for POTUS i'd go Godfather on these left/right zealots, and if you have seen the Godfather you'd smell what i'm cooking.

posted on Nov, 4 2018 @ 09:02 AM
link   
First some background:

I'm probably best described as "politically moderate". I am a fiscal conservative, but I lean left of center on social issues. I support most social issues that a Dem. would support. However, I need to pick a party affiliation to vote in the primaries in my state, so I chose to register Republican because I find fiscal matters perhaps more important that social matters when it comes to choosing my state and local elected officials. In general elections, I vote for both Democrats and Republicans (maybe 50-50, but sometimes maybe 60-40 skewing towards Republicans, or even 60-40 for Democrats, depending on the issues).

I think President Trump is childish and immature in many ways, and I generally do not agree with him, but I do think at least some of his policies are sound. Not everything coming out of the oval office is necessarily bad. Having said that, I didn't vote for him (nor did I vote for Hillary -- I wrote in Joe Biden's name, even though he wasn't running), and I almost certainly won't vote for President Trump next time. either.

I gave that background to tell this story:
I made the mistake at work of telling a coworker I was registered as a Republican. We were having a conversation about voting in the primary, and she had already volunteered the information that she was a Democrat, so I simply told her I was Republican. I naively didn't see the harm in it at the time since she seemed very open and comfortable telling me about her political affiliation. I took that openness as meaning that we could have a mutually respectful discussion about politics. I was wrong.

She was appalled that I could possibly be a registered republican and told me that she could not believe that I would be "like that" (her words, although I'm not sure what being "like that" exactly entails in her mind). She then went on to tell me that she had always thought of me as a good person, but that she was obviously wrong about that. She said it was strange that I seemed to support and respect our other coworker who is a lesbian woman married to another woman. She actually asked if I instead secretly hated our coworker for being in a same-sex marriage and wondered if, being Republican, I believed that she would go to hell for being a lesbian (at that point, I didn't want mention that I wasn't exactly religious and didn't regularly go to church, nor was I sure whether or not God exists. I mean, I was already treading on eggshells with the political discussion; no sense bringing religion into it).

I assured her that, no, I do NOT "secretly hate" our lesbian coworker, and that I DO in fact support her right to be married to a woman, and have a high respect for that coworker who happens to be a lesbian. I explained that I support, to varying degrees, the policies of the Democratic party on many other social issues -- same-sex marriage being one of them -- but I also supported some Republican party policies on other issues, primarily the fiscal ones.

I explained that I vote evenly for BOTH Democrats and Republicans, mainly based on specific issues at the local and state level, and based on personalities and temperament at the higher levels, such as President. Social and fiscal issues matter as well on the higher levels, but they are not the only factor.

She still didn't understand how I could possibly be a Republican and still support liberal social issues such as gay marriage. I'm not sure if she meant to say it that way, or if she meant to say that she didn't understand how I could support gay marriage and still be a Republican......and there is a difference.

I suspect she meant the former, not the latter, because she then went on to say she didn't think any Republicans supported gay marriage and that all Republican were racists and bigots. Even after I assured her I was NOT racist or bigoted and that I did NOT hate gay people, she still didn't believe me. She's been cold to me ever since.

It seems to me that in her eyes it didn't matter that in my daily actions I have always shown general respect for all people no matter their race, creed, sex, or sexual identity; all she knows is I'm Republican, and in her eyes Republican = racist, misogynist, and intolerant.

Sure, I know that this woman is probably just very ill-informed about what it means to be a registered member of one Political Party or the other, but what I've seen from the political discourse in this country - and even here on ATS - there are many people who are similarly ill-informed, people on both sides of the political spectrum. I have seen conservative-leaning people on ATS be just as knee-jerk reactive to people who say they are Democrats.

That knee-jerk hatred simply based on which political party one registers for (usually just so they could vote in the primaries) is equal from both sides, but is an equally stupid position to take for both liberals and conservatives. Not all Democrats are virtue-signalling snowflakes who would rather give a man a fish than a fishing pole -- and not all Republicans are bigoted misogynist racists who want to give take money from the helpless 99% to give to the fat-cat 1%.

edit on 2018/11/4 by Box of Rain because: (no reason given)

posted on Nov, 4 2018 @ 09:51 AM
link   
a reply to: TheRedneck

Trump's greatest superpower.

posted on Nov, 4 2018 @ 09:53 AM
link   
According to 23 and me I am about 95% European stock and I also checked and I am a male. That makes me a terrible terrible person. I know young miss donkey mouth would love to have me locked up, but not so quick miss weird giant tooth with a puppet pie hole! 23 and me also says that I am 3 percent African and 2 percent western Asian! That has to count for something right?

Also, I did actually realize as far back as 1995 that I was a racist. I had Democrat weirdos telling me so even back then on the internets. Mostly I was racist for disagreeing with whatever they said. Eventually over time that term ceased to matter to me and I sort of embraced it. It was sort of like an invisible badge of honor.

At first I noticed that for most people it was a great gimmick the left had stumbled upon as it had people all over the place cowering in fear and trying to develop a logical rebut to the left mouth constant claims. But it never worked did it? Once a racist always a racist - even if you are a left mouth!

Anyway I knew over time that people would get tired of it sooner or later and that it would start having no effect. The best part was that the election of Trump confirmed my thoughts.

No one cares Miss weirdo donkey puppet looking woman, no one cares anymore about your accusations.
edit on 4-11-2018 by Fools because: more adjectives!

edit on 4-11-2018 by Fools because: ...

edit on 4-11-2018 by Fools because: ..

posted on Nov, 4 2018 @ 10:05 AM
link   

Hello, I am part Cherokee/Irish/English white supremacist bigoted xenophobic homophobic sexual apologist islamaphobe male. I always vote Republican, don't normally vote mid-terms but the democrats are forcing me with their actions since President Trump was elected trying to erase our history (good or bad history is there for us to learn from) eliminating the confederate statues and monuments and mostly their actions towards justice Kavanaugh.

posted on Nov, 4 2018 @ 10:21 AM
link   
a reply to: odzeandennz

I agree 100%. I lose my cool every now and then as well but I constantly have to remind myself to reign it in because the entire point of this political circus is to cause polarization among the people. It's working on a lot of members on these boards, they're eating it up like hotcakes, but I try to be the exception.

edit on 11/4/2018 by 3NL1GHT3N3D1 because: (no reason given)

posted on Nov, 4 2018 @ 10:30 AM
link   

originally posted by: projectvxn
I'm a Cuban white supremacist apparently. Maybe I just hate commies? Nope..gotta be That white supremacy stuff.

Heeeey me too!

posted on Nov, 4 2018 @ 11:44 AM
link   

originally posted by: Sillyolme
a reply to: yuppa

and some.... are good people. LOL. To deny that trump is a racist is to deny the sun is hot.
That doesnt mean all conservatives are any more than it means every liberal is.
So dont take offense when people say trump is a racist. Take offense if they say you are.

I dont take offense,because i tell them its hard to be racist when humanity is the only race there is. you should see the confusion in their faces its glorious. But i have to ask what makes trump racist? Islam isnt a race,nor is muslim,or mexican. those are ethnic things. I lean toward the scientific definition,and not the social construct made by morons to keep us all mad at each other.

posted on Nov, 4 2018 @ 12:02 PM
link   

originally posted by: Thecakeisalie

I'm from abroad and from one of the most racist countries on earth (outside those Killey willey African warlord nations) and those who swing to the right should not be painted as racist with a broad brush.

The same applies to those who discriminate against leftists just because the swing to the left. If I was running for POTUS i'd go Godfather on these left/right zealots, and if you have seen the Godfather you'd smell what i'm cooking.

I don't care if you swing left although I may disagree with you on policy issues vehemently. Doesn't mean we don't both enjoy the same movies, games, foods, drinks, sports, etc. Where I get annoyed is when my disagreement suddenly gets equated to a sign of some kind of deep-seated psychological hatred or phobia and not simply a disagreement reasonable people can have.

Yes, political and religious issues are deeply personal. Most adults should be able to understand this, and most adults should also be able to understand that we are seldom going to actually change each other's minds on these points.

Discussions like these are less about convincing, persuading, forcing, browbeating others than they are about trying to get others to simply say two words: I understand.

That is truthfully all I want. Because if someone who may disagree with me understands why I might hold the positions and beliefs I do, then they will be less inclined to want to force me through law or other means to renounce or be unable to hold or live those beliefs that mean so much to me.

I don't want to force anyone else to be other than who they actually are. I don't even want collectivists to be other than who they are. I understand they want to be in a group pool and have that security. If there were a way for them to have what they want without me being forced into it with them, I'd be happy to let them have it, to go their own way, but in the system we have, it's very difficult to arrange for that. And that's where the problems come from.

posted on Nov, 4 2018 @ 12:13 PM
link   

I am just waiting for my yellow patch but getting me to the ovens will be a bit harder than the last time this ideology went on the march..

posted on Nov, 4 2018 @ 01:49 PM
link   
I'm Caucasian of Scandinavian and Slavic decent. Your typical white nationalist... Except for my Columbian girlfriend, my black cousins, and voting almost entirely Democrat in 2008.

My ancestors were Vikings/slaves. The first of my ancestors to make it to America were imprisoned and eventually executed for illegally entry by stow away.

I believe in:
Secure borders.
Equality of opportunity over equality of outcome.
And meritocracy.

Hope this helps leftists.

edit on 4-11-2018 by JAY1980 because: (no reason given)

posted on Nov, 4 2018 @ 01:53 PM
link   

originally posted by: Scifi2424

I am just waiting for my yellow patch but getting me to the ovens will be a bit harder than the last time this ideology went on the march..

No patch...

But here's your sign...

The last time THIS ideology went on a march the slaves were freed.

Do please brush up on your history.
edit on 4-11-2018 by JAY1980 because: (no reason given)

posted on Nov, 4 2018 @ 01:54 PM
link   

originally posted by: Lumenari

This is our chance to take action in solidarity with everyone whose lives are threatened by the hate-filled policies of Trump and the GOP. Our chance to push back against white supremacist forces across our nation, against the xenophobes who are militarizing the border, against the bigots who seek to erase our transgender families, against the apologists for sexual assault and the Islamophobes who sow hate to divide us.

I would like to see a response from all you conservatives or independents who are now being described as white supremacist bigoted xenophobic homophobic sexual apologist islamaphobes.

I prefer the term "multitasker".

On a serious note, I'm pretty much 100% Irish/German mix which makes me a potato eating Nazi I guess.
In my younger days I found the only way to assuage my overwhelming guilt was to marry the hottest olive-skinned multi multi ethnic babe around and knock out three even better looking kids. Seemed to work for me.

posted on Nov, 4 2018 @ 02:05 PM
link   

originally posted by: Bluntone22

originally posted by: JAGStorm

originally posted by: Bluntone22
I think I can compete with any of your ancestry.

My family came to Virginia in 1656 and owned a plantation....

Not sure what kind... Tobacco? Hmm

You got my family beat by 30 years, We had a tobacco plantation in Maryland 1686!

That just makes me a little more racist than you...

We are probably related
I looked through my family ancestry and almost all the women had at least 9+ children back then. They all settled in parts of Maryland, Virginia, Ohio, Kentucky and Pennsylvania

posted on Nov, 4 2018 @ 02:09 PM
link   
To be fair, I am a pretty typical White Nationalist with a streak of
Native American Indian that would make Elizabeth Warren jealous.

To top that off, I have voted Republican for the majority of elections
and plan to do so again straight republican ticket. My current mindset
is that I will never even consider the Democrat party anything but a
communist leaning group of haters and cheaters.

My favorite conspiracies are the DNC email leaks, The Podesta Leaks,
and The Clinton Body Count. I was reluctant to consider Donald Trump
a serious contender for the 2016 Republican election, but as he showed
that he was deadly serious I became a fan. Promises made, Promises Kept.

And lastly this is my favorite picture for the midterm elections!

posted on Nov, 4 2018 @ 02:12 PM
link   

I'm a Hispanic white man. LoL. That makes me very racist. I know my enemy. I punch myself.

My white side makes me enslave myself. I caught a wild Mexican woman and now breed with her.

We have 2 child subversives that we are preparing to slip into the Hispanic world so as to, you know, subvert it from within.

My master plan is to fight in a race war with minority Americans that vote Democrat specifically.

I daydream about God giving me a Bible and an AR15 so as to fight against the heathen hordes in Washington DC.

Me, my Bible, my dog, and our guns....fending off the statue destroyers in front of the Lincoln Memorial.

Glory.
edit on 11 4 2018 by tadaman because: (no reason given)

posted on Nov, 4 2018 @ 02:22 PM
link   

originally posted by: SR1TX
Hi I am a Cancer and therefore a Crab Supremacist.

I feel we are the superior species to all and that we are the victims of everyone else's doing.

I dislike your avatar because it makes me desire a girl to hold me like the moon too!

But you walk sideways.

new topics

top topics

<< 4  5  6    8  9  10 >>

join