It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Let's introduce ourselves, since we are now White Supremacists.

page: 5
<< 2  3  4    6  7  8 >>

join
share:

posted on Nov, 3 2018 @ 11:52 PM
link   
a reply to: Swills

Swills... you seem to have gone off your rocker here lately. Not attacking you just pointing out how you seem to be more aggressive here lately, more.... radicalized. If that makes sense. Don't let the membership here cloud your judgement otherwise you just become the mirror image of what you are fighting against.

Just some friendly advice. Reign it in a little. Don't take this the wrong way.
edit on 11/3/2018 by 3NL1GHT3N3D1 because: (no reason given)

posted on Nov, 3 2018 @ 11:55 PM
link   
I'm mostly Scottish and Native American from my mother. German and Polish from my father. Heavy dose of Neanderthal from my father as well. I'm second or third gen on my fathers side born here, as they came over because of Hitler. My mother's side obviously has been here far longer.

I work in the performing arts. By that fact alone I am exposed to people of all walks of life, and probably folks of an alternative lifestyle more than most. Interestingly enough, I get along with most people I meet and work with.

I have been told by strangers (overhearing conversations with friends at coffee shops [multiple times]) I am a libertarian.
Because of the leaning of my industry I identify as conservative.

I support the metoo movement. I made a post about it to my FB. I had lesbian friends thank me and my sisters in law (white women) vilify me for having the audacity to post in support.

I am a confirmed Catholic, that had a career as a church musician for just shy of 20 years, spanning over 8 christian religions (depending on your definition of christian) . Because of this I have seen the politics of organized religion, and want no part of it.

I'm also a bit of a flirt.

If someone wants to label me as someone hate filled or misogynistic, I have a lifetime of relationships to draw upon that can refute that.

+2 more 
posted on Nov, 3 2018 @ 11:58 PM
link   

originally posted by: Swills
a reply to: Lumenari

Aww poor little conservative victims!!!

To deny your party of Choice is also home of racists is soooo damn ignorant its unbelievable! This is why I have no respect for any of you online arm chair conservatives! You make it all about you, attack and demonize the Left, while completely ignoring or whitewashing the fact white supremacists infest your party of choice!!

Do something about that actual Right Wing extremists in your party of CHOICE and stop blaming the Left! Talk about projection!!

White supremists infect the republicans, CNN told me so.

What a know-nothing low-information NPC you are.

The next six years are going to be very tough for you.

posted on Nov, 4 2018 @ 12:08 AM
link   
Post removed by ATS staff
edit on 5/11/18 by JustMike because: (no reason given)

+1 more 
posted on Nov, 4 2018 @ 12:54 AM
link   

To deny your party of Choice is also home of racists is soooo damn ignorant its unbelievable! This is why I have no respect for any of you online arm chair conservatives! You make it all about you, attack and demonize the Left, while completely ignoring or whitewashing the fact white supremacists infest your party of choice!!

Do something about that actual Right Wing extremists in your party of CHOICE and stop blaming the Left! Talk about projection!!

Dude...

Please. Chill out...

Is it just me, or have others noticed how far off the reservation you've gone lately?

I love you dude, but deal with it. Chill out. Breathe.

You guys are SO gonna lose....

posted on Nov, 4 2018 @ 01:15 AM
link   

When you and the many democratic leaders extract your heads from the likes of Farrakhan's ass, you can lecture the right about its crazies.

Give me a break.

posted on Nov, 4 2018 @ 01:17 AM
link   
My family, or a goodly portion of it, came over in the early 1600's, Dutch, English, Welsh, etc. Almost immediately crossed over the mountains into the Ohio Valley, later into Kentucky, and Tennessee.

Another very small portion were peering out of the woods at the strange looking canoes, and the even stranger looking people in 'em.

But...meh. It makes for interesting dinner time discussion, but that's about it.

I prefer this one...

Perhaps she ought to listen to this...
edit on 11/4/2018 by seagull because: (no reason given)

posted on Nov, 4 2018 @ 01:18 AM
link   

originally posted by: MteWamp

Is it just me, or have others noticed how far off the reservation you've gone lately?

Honestly? If I ever read about that one in the paper, I wouldn't be surprised in the least.

That level of consistent hostility just isn't normal.

edit on 4-11-2018 by loam because: (no reason given)

posted on Nov, 4 2018 @ 01:28 AM
link   
a reply to: Sublimecraft

Huh, now there's a thought.

Judged by one's character, as revealed by actions. How old school... What's old, is new again...kinda like bell bottoms.

posted on Nov, 4 2018 @ 01:31 AM
link   

Well , I have Been White Since Birth , but I do have Days where I do not Feel so Superior . Is there Someting Wrong with Me ? ...Hmm...

posted on Nov, 4 2018 @ 01:35 AM
link   

Demonize?

...and what is it, exactly, that you are doing with this post, might I ask?

The venom, and vitriol that you're putting out does you no favors. It does, in fact, bear a great deal of resemblance to the most hysterical of rants that fringers have been, well, spewing for the past two or three decades.

Might I suggest the decaf?

posted on Nov, 4 2018 @ 01:45 AM
link   

Commie On Now......!

posted on Nov, 4 2018 @ 01:52 AM
link   
a reply to: 3NL1GHT3N3D1

Well thread after thread, the conservative right on here constantly bombard the 'left'... Probably 3/5 new threads are just bashing the left or hyperbolic language is constantly used to make an opposing party the worst thing since sliced bread.

And with every crazy right wing nut job vitriolic act, they compile every instance of annoying left wing nut job and puts them on the same pedestal and shamelessly pretend they want a discussion instead of what is clearly political baiting.

Heck, they don't even thinly veil their bias in thread titles any more.

+4 more 
posted on Nov, 4 2018 @ 01:58 AM
link   
a reply to: odzeandennz

Thats so strange that you say that.

First, I'm on here a fair amount, but there is no way I could ever say what percentage of threads qualify for what you describe.

I can however talk about my own threads. I have found even the most benign of my postings seem to draw some pretty heavy vitriol.

I think it's probably safe to say the problem exists from both sides.

posted on Nov, 4 2018 @ 01:59 AM
link   

...and you're different, how exactly?

You complain of vitriolic tantrums from the right, all while indulging in one yourself.

Way too many of us need to take a long, long, long look in a mirror.

...and, yes, all too often that includes me.

posted on Nov, 4 2018 @ 01:02 AM
link   
a reply to: seagull

A Wise Man Once Said ..." Can't We ALL Just Get Along ? " . He's Dead Now by the Way .......(
edit on 4-11-2018 by Zanti Misfit because: (no reason given)

posted on Nov, 4 2018 @ 01:08 AM
link   

originally posted by: seagull

Way too many of us need to take a long, long, long look in a mirror.

I agree with this.

Unfortunately, it just doesn't seem people are willing to do that. We seem to have entered a period where policy or political perspectives aren't the issue, but rather a place where the actual person is bad and needs to be eliminated.

That's something I've never seen before in this country.

posted on Nov, 4 2018 @ 01:13 AM
link   
a reply to: loam

I have the same Sense . It's Almost as if we are Living in D.W. Griffith's 5th Reel of the Film " Intolerance " . How Much Longer can Mankind Survive it's Ignorance ? ..Hmm...

posted on Nov, 4 2018 @ 01:20 AM
link   
a reply to: Zanti Misfit

Not to be overly dramatic, but it really kind of demonstrates how the road to human atrocities begins.

posted on Nov, 4 2018 @ 01:23 AM
link   

originally posted by: loam
a reply to: Zanti Misfit

Not to be overly dramatic, but it really kind of demonstrates how the road to human atrocities begins.

This is True , Civility Does Matter to those who Just want to Live in Peace.....(......

top topics

<< 2  3  4    6  7  8 >>

join