It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Let's introduce ourselves, since we are now White Supremacists.

page: 12
<< 9  10  11   >>

join
share:

posted on Nov, 5 2018 @ 04:09 PM
link   
a reply to: TheRedneck

Thet's ma boy.

You done learned that thar cypherin' stuff, and that there readin' thang, too. I'm so proud of ya!!

posted on Nov, 5 2018 @ 04:12 PM
link   
a reply to: Butterfinger

You did!!

Well done. Those scrubbing bubbles are just evil, aren't they?

posted on Nov, 5 2018 @ 04:13 PM
link   
There are some seriously rockin' family reunions 'round here 'bouts.

I'm actually feelin' kinda left out...

posted on Nov, 5 2018 @ 06:46 PM
link   
I'm an english/irish/ german American - aka "Euro-Mut"

Early 60's

I don't suffer fools or a**holes well.

I love people generally, and believe there is a difference between Charity and theft by The State.

I also love Hispanic culture generally, but have great love and respect for the strength and importance of family to traditional Hispanics, their love of God and tradition, and their ethic of hard work.

So, "ditto" all the above with Semetic people as well. Jews, Persians... Afghanis, Pashtuns... amazing people with great reverence for G-d, responsibility, family etc... (If you have never been the recipient of Persian hospitality, you have no idea what "hospitality" really is.)

Same thing with the legacy of black folks in America. They overcame an unbelievable legacy of pain and oppression and built vibrant communities founded on family, Faith in God and hard work... until professional politicians started "using" them.

Native Indians in America... again, powerful close knit families, and a reverence for traditions in God and living of life.

If you look at every one of these groups, and many more... there is extraordinary decency, deep roots into life affirming values that should be revered and applauded. I have profound respect for all the best among us.

Oh... by the way... I am also apparently a White Supremacist... because I believe in the Rule of Law.

posted on Nov, 5 2018 @ 08:47 PM
link   

originally posted by: TheRedneck
a reply to: ThirdEyeofHorus

To all here, we are American and we are one.

Amen.

I think that is the whole purpose of this thread: we come from all backgrounds and all nations, we all have different views and tastes and cultures, but we are also all American and it is that unity from diversity that makes us strong. Unfortunately, there are many today, some in this very thread, that do not see their neighbors as Americans, but as traitors for having those differing views. That is the very definition of bigotry, and it is alive and well in every hate-filled post.

It took an egocentric, narcissistic Yankee real estate tycoon, ironically, to show it for what it is. Had he not been elected, the hatred and vitriol would have remained hidden, along with the (real) racism and bigotry. But, thanks to that man, who speaks his mind instead of platitudes, we can now see others for what they are: mostly Americans who care not for anger and divisiveness, but with too much splattering of those who do.

TheRedneck

Perfect post.

My intention of this thread was to show people that, although we all come from different cultures and may have different skin pigmentation, we should be able to all come together for the betterment of the country that we reside in.

In my opinion, there seems to be a political party that doesn't want that.

I am tired.

I am tired of being called all these names, like the people calling me these names know me, cares about me, is interested in what I think at all.

It's an agenda that is splitting the United States apart. For political power.

These names that they are calling us are not true. We have put our heads down and endured them for too long.

So, on the night of the mid-terms here, remember that you are currently being called all these despicable names just because you do not think like them.

Then go vote tomorrow.

Make these people pay for what they are trying to do to this country that I have fought for, been shot for, spoken out for.

Let's get er done.

Good luck to America tomorrow... it sorely needs "deplorables" right now.

edit on 5-11-2018 by Lumenari because: (no reason given)

posted on Nov, 5 2018 @ 09:14 PM
link   
its funny when white people say they are mixed with native american given its usually because of rape somewhere down the line

posted on Nov, 5 2018 @ 09:59 PM
link   

originally posted by: magnetik
its funny when white people say they are mixed with native american given its usually because of rape somewhere down the line

It's pretty odd to me that you think rape is funny.

But to each their own, I guess...

posted on Nov, 5 2018 @ 10:24 PM
link   
a reply to: magnetik

No.

In my case, my great-great-grandfather MARRIED a Cherokee. Family lore says he married an "Indian princess," although I have always figured that was probably his pet name for her. I've seen her picture... pretty woman. It's in a chest of family photos somewhere. Another great-great-great grandfather MARRIED a Cherokee as well... sadly, no photos.

Your post is beyond insulting. Next time you want to accuse someone of rape...

TheRedneck

posted on Nov, 5 2018 @ 10:28 PM
link   

Y'know, were you born this nasty, or did you have to work at it??

posted on Nov, 6 2018 @ 08:49 AM
link   

Yes, because obviously, the only way two folks of different races would get together is because one raped the other.... (/sarcasm off)....

posted on Nov, 6 2018 @ 08:53 AM
link   

Family lore says he married an "Indian princess,"

I've always wondered why family lore refers to these Indian Princesses....(mine too, by the way). I'm quite sure they used no such title. Though in my family, this is more legend than lore, as my own genealogy research (and the excellent work of some cousins), pretty much tracks us back to the early 1600's, and I just didn't find evidence of an Indian ancestor, despite family stories. I'm about as white bread as they come, lol.

posted on Nov, 6 2018 @ 10:23 AM
link   
a reply to: Gazrok

Everyone wants to think their family tree is somehow better than others. It doesn't surprise me in the least that you have similar legends in your family. Indian culture, at least here in the South, has become a legend in itself, and having Indian blood is often considered an honor in itself... if that blood were from a chief, how much better would it be?

Genealogy is, in one sense anyway, the stripping of glorious legend to reveal the ugly facts. My great grandfather pulled some stunts that would have made Adolph Hitler look up and go "You did WHAT?"

OK, OK, that was maybe an exaggeration too, but he was a pretty despicable fellow. We still don't even know where he is buried. There's an unmarked grave between his last known wife and his last known mistress that my Dad found, and we figure that's probably him. My aunt told me of the day a fellow came to their door to tell my grandfather his father had died. She still remembered his words: "What is it to me?"

Yeah, ol' Silas was not a nice guy.

There is another legend that three brothers fought in the Revolutionary War, but only two returned home. No direct validation, but there were three brothers at that time all of age to serve. Two we have family descendants from. The third, Richard, we found where he bought a house and married in Virginia (or eastern Kentucky, which was part of Virginia then) around 1775, then sold it in 1776 and disappeared from the records. Considering most fighters back then had to pay their own way, we think he is the brother who never returned. There's no further record of him (or his wife) that we have found.

Family legend says the third brother was a war hero. Who knows for sure? Richard may have wiped out an entire battalion of Redcoats with a switch, or he may have shot himself in the foot before he made it to the battlefield and died in a ditch of gangrene. We'll likely never know.

But it's fun trying to find out.

TheRedneck

posted on Nov, 6 2018 @ 11:46 AM
link   
I'm lucky in that my cousins did most of the work. I even know the original ship name, date, etc. that brought my first ancestor Thomas here in 1635. I know which relatives served in the Revolutionary War, what units and battles they were in, etc. (I was relieved to find out they were on the Colonists side, hehe....as we all came from England, so didn't know where that was going to go...).

It's an interesting thing to unravel. Currently, I'm trying to pinpoint exactly what caused the weird migration from Virginia to both Florida and California. I can pinpoint the approximate time (late 1700's), but working on it. Its like we all tried to get as far away from each other as possible, LOL.

The ones in CA, now make wine (with the family name on it). The ones in FL became ranchers and farmers. (Oddly, I too own a ranch, but it isn't my livelihood).

I have one ancestor that basically did what Amelia Earhart tried to do (and she succeeded), only going the other way. But, nobody remembers her, hehe. She was one interesting lady. (from the stories, she's like the Rose character in the movie Titanic, after the sinking).

I have one relative who is a famous actor (though mostly in the 70s). He's not one you'd know mostly by name, but you'd recognize his face from tons of credited movies and TV shows in the 70s and 80's. He's retired now, and in his 80's, and living on a ranch near other family in FL. He was one of those character actors you'd see in Fantasy Island, Love Boat, A-Team, Fall Guy, Murder She Wrote, etc. Though I'm more proud of his nerd cred, as he was briefly in both Star Trek (DS9) and Fringe.

After losing both sets of grandparents, I just wanted to try and find out more about my roots, before all ties to the past went into the ground. I'm so glad the family networked together, and all built on the work of others.
edit on 6-11-2018 by Gazrok because: (no reason given)

posted on Nov, 6 2018 @ 11:50 AM
link   

My grandmother married my Grandad and lived a long fruitful life together surrounded by thier mixed offspring.

Figures someone would come along and assume White men are rapists too.

posted on Nov, 6 2018 @ 12:00 PM
link   

Yeah, ol' Silas was not a nice guy.

Always loved that name. It's like the quintessential villain name.

posted on Nov, 6 2018 @ 12:11 PM
link   
a reply to: Gazrok

I had a half-cousin get me started, and my sister helps out along. It's not something one can do in a weekend, lol.

We had one major migration from here, during Silas' generation. Just about everyone else left and went either to central Alabama or Texas. Yes, I have one of the old country music crooners as a cousin. I just don't claim him because I wasn't in his will, lol (J/K). I figure Silas was such a lousy human being that everyone else just left.

I have a ton of relationship data with the records to back it up here, and my sister keeps the photographs (they are being transferred to digital slowly). One thing we had never found until recently was John's parents in England (he was the first family ancestor here on that side). I recently found them through one of the genealogy sites... similar name, but not an exact match. That was common then. One day I want to see if there are enough records in the UK to track them back farther.

My dream is to make my own family tree site, dedicated to the families here, with an option for others to add in their data. I know, ancestry.com already exists, but I hate the interface; I can do better. I wrote the engine for it a few years back, just need to set up a Linux/Perl server to host it.

TheRedneck

posted on Nov, 6 2018 @ 01:15 PM
link   
My family put it online, but they really should have indexed it better. One of these days, I'll get to redoing it.

similar name, but not an exact match. That was common then.

Yeah, there are two different spellings of my surname, but they are both from the same ancestor.

new topics

<< 9  10  11   >>

join