It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Let's introduce ourselves, since we are now White Supremacists.

page: 11
<< 8  9  10    12 >>

join
share:

posted on Nov, 5 2018 @ 12:04 PM
link   

originally posted by: wantsome
At first they were coming for you guns and bibles now they're going to round white people up and put them in concentration camps. I love how the right thinks.
People on the left are pretty much saying something to that effect out loud. Don Lemon for one. Your post is proof that people perceive only what they wish to perceive,

posted on Nov, 5 2018 @ 12:07 PM
link   
a reply to: TheRedneck

Could you stop with this "we, the people" bollocks when you're representing only roughly 25% of the people? I mean... I get it, "we, 25% of the people" doesn't sound a lot like winning... right?

Which brings me to my question: why (and how) could you possibly use identity politics in the same post in which you demand it's exploitation for political reasons to stop?

Fascinating!

posted on Nov, 5 2018 @ 12:08 PM
link   

originally posted by: Lumenari
Since Ocasio-Cortez recently put this little jem out in a campaign email...

This is our chance to take action in solidarity with everyone whose lives are threatened by the hate-filled policies of Trump and the GOP. Our chance to push back against white supremacist forces across our nation, against the xenophobes who are militarizing the border, against the bigots who seek to erase our transgender families, against the apologists for sexual assault and the Islamophobes who sow hate to divide us.

I would like to see a response from all you conservatives or independents who are now being described as white supremacist bigoted xenophobic homophobic sexual apologist islamaphobes.

You know... since we probably are not voting Democrat any time soon.

I will start!

I am a Cherokee/Irish woman that is now a white supremacist because I don't like the rather disturbing trend of the Democratic party to lurch further left each passing election. I will vote for Trump next time because I think he is doing a good job. I have voted all over the scale of parties over the years, but now wouldn't vote Democrat if someone had a knife to my throat.

Anyone else want to pitch in, just for some people on ATS to see that Trump supporters are not what they have been told to believe?

Chime in, those of you brothers and sisters overseas... your voice counts too!

ETA... I don't want to self-promote this thread by responding. I just want to see where it goes. So no disrespect intended... I want this to be organic.

Buncha crybabies getting called out for the bs policies you are backing.

Youre anti immigration rhetoric is abhorrent. It's legal for people to apply for asylum, yet here we have concentration camps shoving children into cages. Why? To prevent future crime of these people not showing up for their hearings. A future crime that happens to be a misdemeanor.

You just backed an accused rapist (who perjured the crap out of himself) to the highest court of the land.

Your rhetoric regarding "Globalists" is straight out of the Protocols of the Elders of Zion.

Your rhetoric about civil war 2.0 is straight out of the Turner Diaries.

How long are you going to keep crying about being called names, and just lean into it and admit it?

posted on Nov, 5 2018 @ 12:19 PM
link   
a reply to: sapien82

good for you if you want all those things, and your nation decides to get them , but I doubt it will happen , how many attempts have been made before by greater men than trump to secure those same things !

Many have tried... but precious few have come as close.

I just see it for what it is a system of corruption trying to survive , the free market capitalism is dying and its going to go down with as many people as it can!

Exactly my point. Who struggles to survive unless they are under attack? No one. If the two-party system is struggling to survive, that means it is having trouble surviving.

We do not have free-market capitalism. That same two-party system you talk of has corrupted it into some sort of perverted bastardization of itself. Call it for what it is: the failure of the perversion of free-market capitalism.

there is no such thing as a bloodless coup!

Hide and watch.

TheRedneck

posted on Nov, 5 2018 @ 12:20 PM
link   
a reply to: Bluntone22

My family came to Virginia in 1656 and owned a plantation....

Got ya beat, 1635 (also Virginia, and also plantations).....

Hey, like me, we should both be Native Americans (since our families were here before America was a nation....right?)

For me, race has zip to do with elections. Same with gender.

Its all about the candidate who is going to benefit me most. Pretty simple really. In 2016, Hillary's platform was a joke. Seriously, if you actually went on her site, and listened to her speeches, they were ridiculous pandering nonsense. Instead, Trump had a more brass balls approach, that appealed to me after years and years of the same old Washington BS. Sure, there was always the chance this was more BS...but that was a "chance" opposed to the "known" BS Clinton was spouting.

Now, two years in, we've got a higher GDP, better trade deals, a stronger economy (and back at #1 worldwide, after coming in 2nd before to the EU under Obama), and businesses are growing, adding jobs, even record low unemployment.

So, when the left only offers a platform of "we're not Trump"....it's like...."Yeah, you're right! You offer NOTHING!"

Instead, they whine about racial inequality (when a black man was just the leader of the free world for 8 years), or about allowing in a flood of refugees (who already killed at least one law enforcement officer with a rock, and threaten to try and overrun the border), and other crap that has NO damn impact on my life. To the left I simply say. Look. I don't care.

Really. I don't. All you offer is hand out programs, more taxes, more regulations on business, all seemingly designed to bring on another recession. During the last one, I was out of work for six damn months, spending 50 hrs a week or more applying, interviewing, etc. I do NOT WANT to do that again.

So I'm voting RED. And you should too. Unless you enjoy being out of work, wondering how to stretch unemployment, or what to do for months after it expires. I simply don't have time or energy for this namby pamby social justice warrior nonsense.

posted on Nov, 5 2018 @ 12:23 PM
link   
a reply to: PublicOpinion

Could you stop with this "we, the people" bollocks

No.

I will not.

I am as much "we the people" as you are, and don't you ever forget it!

TheRedneck

posted on Nov, 5 2018 @ 12:41 PM
link   

Are you sure?

After all, you're one of them thar Redneck fellers livin' up in the holler... Y'know, one of them long haired country boys that want to be left alone. The fact that you have engineering degrees is quite aside from the point.

posted on Nov, 5 2018 @ 12:43 PM
link   
See? This is exactly the kind of nonsense we are voting against. The left doesn't even know its own talking points well enough to argue them.

Youre anti immigration rhetoric is abhorrent. It's legal for people to apply for asylum, yet here we have concentration camps shoving children into cages. Why? To prevent future crime of these people not showing up for their hearings. A future crime that happens to be a misdemeanor.

First off, the kids in cages....reminder that those pics are from the Obama administration and happened then too. Where was the outrage then? However, you are also lumping two completely unrelated topics. The kids in cages bit, they are kids brought over by illegal immigrants because of Obama's catch and release policy. They have long taken advantage of this knowing that if they had kids with them, they'd simply be let go instead of detained for too long. this changed under Trump. And yes, it is to prevent the parents from dodging the hearings, and just STAYING HERE. Not just for the misdemeanor.

These are NOT the asylum seekers in the caravan. But, international law says they should stay in the closest safe nation that offers them asylum. Mexico has upheld it's obligation and offered this. This isn't a matter for the asylum seekers to just "choose". If they refuse, well, have a nice walk back. We are NOT the entire world's "Daddy Warbucks" folks.

You just backed an accused rapist (who perjured the crap out of himself) to the highest court of the land.

Accused by a gal who gave zip for details, and who couldn't get ONE PERSON, NOT ONE! to corroborate her story. Every last one of them had no idea what the hell she was talking about. We don't even have to mention the obvious political timing of this nonsense. Nor the fact that even IF it happened, it was between TWO MINORS, and over 3 DECADES ago. Perjury? What? For downplaying drinking during college? Are you even being serious? - But no, we're supposed to just allow a ridiculous, totally unsubstantiated accusation to become a political decider from now on. Sorry bud, but nope.

Thank you for illustrating exactly why we are voting to end such nonsense. Truly. Thank you.

edit on 5-11-2018 by Gazrok because: (no reason given)

posted on Nov, 5 2018 @ 12:51 PM
link   
a reply to: seagull

Oh, crap, I forgot, sorry... what I should have said was:

Yew dun'no whut yer talkin' about. Ah'm a smart Americun, dammit! See, Ah's kin cypher! Naught times naught is naught, naught times one is naught, naught times two is... uhhh... naught...

TheRedneck

posted on Nov, 5 2018 @ 12:54 PM
link   

People on the left are pretty much saying something to that effect out loud. Don Lemon for one. Your post is proof that people perceive only what they wish to perceive,

Don't be too hard on ol' Don. After all, many on the left struggle with outwardly being all for inclusion, while hiding their closet racism. You could ask Hillary what she thinks of Don's comments, but she may not know who you mean, as she says, "they all look alike"....

posted on Nov, 5 2018 @ 12:57 PM
link   

You devious hairy Redneck from over the pond! That's exactly what a Globalist would say!!!oneoneeleven

posted on Nov, 5 2018 @ 01:19 PM
link   
Absolutely wonderful, I am a proud Cherokee/Irish American, I vote independently and always have. My Father and Grandmother and that side of my family are on the Cherokee registered data base, my Mother's side of the family came over from Ireland to be coal miners in West Virginia, North Carolina and Tennessee areas. I have more times than not voted for local 'friends' of whom I knew and trusted... and in the larger races, whoever I felt like was the better candidate. I am also a veteran, and that brings with it another rhetoric altogether. So, I just want to come in agreement with you Lumenari... I wouldn't vote for a Democrat now even though I fought and flew to protect their rights to freedom, and my son and daughter-in-law are now fighting and flying to protect them as well.

posted on Nov, 5 2018 @ 01:46 PM
link   
In all fairness, I actually liked a Dem for governor, but sadly, she (Gwen) lost the primary. Race card thing. the Dems are counting on the black voter base to vote for Gillum (and they will, as will the anti-Trump crowd), even though he has a campaign of increasing taxes, supporting a state income tax, and policies that would drive businesses away from FL (i.e. raising the corporate tax rate). And all to pursue a goal FL can simply not afford (it's own operated ObamaCare).

It's ridiculous, and if he's elected, this will be seriously bad news for us as a state. I simply find it unimaginable that ANY party's voter cannot see the folly in this. It has nothing to do with party lines, it is simply a collection of bad ideas, from a mayor of a city that is still under FBI investigation for corruption.

posted on Nov, 5 2018 @ 02:04 PM
link   

originally posted by: blueman12
Two sides of the same coin. The left needs angry republicans to give ammo to their hate.

Pawns in a game.

The game wont end in peace (neutrality) until both sides surrender the egos.

Or you can just play the same game that has always played..

Nonsense..this game has never been played before..

Surrendering ego has nothing to do with it...THAT is the lying game that has always gone on.

When this game ends the Ego will finally be alive in true power..and authenticity.

Winner takes all..this time..no survivors for those who do not see.

posted on Nov, 5 2018 @ 02:05 PM
link   
a reply to: Gazrok

Don't feel too bad... Florida will survive, because it has the beaches and the Yankees want to go there. not gonna say what condition it will survive in, but if things get too bad, you guys from the panhandle are always welcome in Alabama.

Bring your business with you. We'll be happy to provide a place to park it.

TheRedneck

posted on Nov, 5 2018 @ 02:36 PM
link   
I am Chickasaw/European, and Ive only ever voted Republican, though I did not vote in the Obama races(uh, is Obama a race?)

I grew up in Hawaii being a minority as having no Pacific or Asian roots, and was bullied and jumped 3-4 times every month or so by kids *and adults. It always started the same way "Fookin' haole fag!" Then the beatings would commence.

Oddly enough it only happened when I was alone, and when the locals would be 3 or more drooling for blood.

Ever been beaten with a skateboard- or anything because of your race?

I dont hate Hawaiians, Tongans, Samoans or Filipinos. But I am proud of my Chickasaw heritage and my "White" heritage.

Life is too short to mind all that when there are perfectly good arsholes filling my day up to worry about categorizing them by color.

But I guess I'm a Wipe Supremacist... I hate those Scrubbing bubbles!

Did I do this Right?
edit on 1152018 by Butterfinger because: (no reason given)

posted on Nov, 5 2018 @ 02:48 PM
link   
OH goodie,

My Gpa and and Gma and dad were Austrian.

Native American and viking on my moms side,

I have a Sioux son in law, and granddaughter, a great granddaughter who it half African American, and my son just married an Thai, Japanese, Jew, and they are expecting.

That baby is going to be a great mixture.

posted on Nov, 5 2018 @ 02:52 PM
link   

originally posted by: Urantia1111
a reply to: Lumenari

My response is:

If we Whites arent so Supreme, how is it we're able to oppress all the other groups?

Thats what "supreme" means right? To attain superior standing and remain there?

Im not sure what all the fuss is about.

Did you write that in your KKK robes while lyinching black people?..Ever watched marathons, olympics, basketball, track and feild, boxing, music arts, and so on....

Not to single you out but this thread is psychopathic paranoid delusion.

edit on 5-11-2018 by bastion because: (no reason given)

ETA: I'm disabled, if some bully treated me that way they'd quickly find themselves disabled too - that level of thinking is grotesque, you don't eploit and pick on people for perceived weakness - try being nice and offering co-operation instead of competition - that way everyone benefits (I.e I'm a maths, science, journo, defence journo pr whiz).

edit on 5-11-2018 by bastion because: (no reason given)

posted on Nov, 5 2018 @ 03:36 PM
link   
OK they have made white people special. I kinda like the idea maybe I'll get some disability because I'm too paranoid to go out in public!!!

HUMMM would be a nice kicker for retirement a few extra $k a month!!!

Must think further that would put me up to about !!!!! a month!!!

posted on Nov, 5 2018 @ 03:44 PM
link   

originally posted by: mikell
OK they have made white people special. I kinda like the idea maybe I'll get some disability because I'm too paranoid to go out in public!!!

HUMMM would be a nice kicker for retirement a few extra $k a month!!!

Must think further that would put me up to about !!!!! a month!!!

Not that yu'd be aware but spent the e llast 9 hours in hospital having CAT scans, lost 3 days due to seizires, haver bleed on brain and brain damage as a result - salt is dangerously loww - on 15 medications a day - in a 'care home' where emrergency services and polce have keys to enter iif I don't respond to alarms withing 5 minutes,

I have no restirement pay nor compensation (hit and run), no after care, no neurolist, no point of contact or any help for six years since the accident (was working in a presitgious Uni)

If I were you I'd think twice ( sorry if comes acrood overly rude, vrey concussed atm) and brain injury causes rage ocagionally).

new topics

<< 8  9  10    12 >>

join