It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Let's introduce ourselves, since we are now White Supremacists.

page: 1
<<   2  3  4 >>

join
share:
+65 more 
posted on Nov, 3 2018 @ 07:49 PM
link   
Since Ocasio-Cortez recently put this little jem out in a campaign email...

This is our chance to take action in solidarity with everyone whose lives are threatened by the hate-filled policies of Trump and the GOP. Our chance to push back against white supremacist forces across our nation, against the xenophobes who are militarizing the border, against the bigots who seek to erase our transgender families, against the apologists for sexual assault and the Islamophobes who sow hate to divide us.

I would like to see a response from all you conservatives or independents who are now being described as white supremacist bigoted xenophobic homophobic sexual apologist islamaphobes.

You know... since we probably are not voting Democrat any time soon.

I will start!

I am a Cherokee/Irish woman that is now a white supremacist because I don't like the rather disturbing trend of the Democratic party to lurch further left each passing election. I will vote for Trump next time because I think he is doing a good job. I have voted all over the scale of parties over the years, but now wouldn't vote Democrat if someone had a knife to my throat.

Anyone else want to pitch in, just for some people on ATS to see that Trump supporters are not what they have been told to believe?

Chime in, those of you brothers and sisters overseas... your voice counts too!

ETA... I don't want to self-promote this thread by responding. I just want to see where it goes. So no disrespect intended... I want this to be organic.
edit on 3-11-2018 by Lumenari because: (no reason given)

+35 more 
posted on Nov, 3 2018 @ 07:51 PM
link   
I'm a Cuban white supremacist apparently. Maybe I just hate commies? Nope..gotta be That white supremacy stuff.

+60 more 
posted on Nov, 3 2018 @ 07:54 PM
link   
Wore an NRA hat to work once. I work for a clothing company actively suing the Trump admin. I was called a white supremacist.

I'm Hispanic. My last name ends with a Z. I voted Dem for years because I thought they were the better party.
Step one foot off the plantation and you're suddenly a Nazi.

Nice to meet fellow Nazis here.

+36 more 
posted on Nov, 3 2018 @ 07:56 PM
link   
a reply to: Lumenari

Hey there sister, I am Iroquois/Irish/Korean, but apparently, I too am a white supremacist.

The other weird thing, time and time again here on ATS people automatically assume I'm a male, I'm white, I'm a supremacist, and that I'm far right. The truth is I'm none of those things, but if you don't fit the narrative they like to shove you in a little box.

+27 more 
posted on Nov, 3 2018 @ 07:57 PM
link   
I’m a German/Slovenian American. Maybe the German part automatically marks me as a White Supremacist. Maybe I share some genes with Mrs. Trump on the other side. Brought up strictly Democrat, will be damned if I vote that way now.

+32 more 
posted on Nov, 3 2018 @ 08:01 PM
link   
Supremacist latino checking in, did not know I was racist

+25 more 
posted on Nov, 3 2018 @ 08:02 PM
link   
a reply to: Lumenari I am 1st generation Hispanic American,but not an anchor baby by far. The Democratic Party is a great disappointment in their behavior. Their ideals haven't worked in years,our nation is doing great with our current President. According to them,I am a " WHITE SUPREMACIST" ...!

+4 more 
posted on Nov, 3 2018 @ 08:04 PM
link   
Hi I am a Cancer and therefore a Crab Supremacist.

I feel we are the superior species to all and that we are the victims of everyone else's doing.

I dislike your avatar because it makes me desire a girl to hold me like the moon too!

+9 more 
posted on Nov, 3 2018 @ 08:04 PM
link   

Maybe this thread and it's answers could be brought to the attention of Ms/Mr Ocasio-Cortez. I know there are only a small amount of replies but the diversity itself cancels her opinion.

Kind regards,

bally
edit on 3-11-2018 by bally001 because: (no reason given)

edit on 3-11-2018 by bally001 because: (no reason given)

+17 more 
posted on Nov, 3 2018 @ 08:05 PM
link   

I am a half caucasion, half hispanic, jew, polock. I too hate myself and will be voting republican, straight ticket this tuesday. I shall follow my fathers ancestors the vikings in conquering the world....

camain

+13 more 
posted on Nov, 3 2018 @ 08:07 PM
link   

When will I receive my card in the mail?

Or do they prefer to chip me?

I’m an ivory married to an ebony!

edit on 2609x6726America/ChicagovAmerica/Chicago11 by six67seven because: (no reason given)

+9 more 
posted on Nov, 3 2018 @ 08:08 PM
link   

Gold star for you........

and you.......

and you...

and you..

and.

+25 more 
posted on Nov, 3 2018 @ 08:09 PM
link   
Omg, I'm an average white guy.
The most politically incorrect thing to be.

Time to stop paying taxes!

+12 more 
link   
I'm not sure what my race is. I am human (mostly) I vote republican so I'll proudly accept whatever label the left want to apply to me. I'm a deplorable American supremacist racist or whatever. But don't tell that to my half black grandson who is still young enough to not understand what race is.

Democrats have most of the media on their side, spending hundreds of millions on campaigns and all they have in the desperate final hours is the race card?

Meh

+14 more 
link   

I am a Christian.

link   
Oh, and before going any further, would someone please describe to me the definition of 'white?'
edit on 3-11-2018 by JinMI because: (no reason given)

+18 more 
posted on Nov, 3 2018 @ 08:11 PM
link   

originally posted by: Sassyone
I’m a German/Slovenian American. Maybe the German part automatically marks me as a White Supremacist. Maybe I share some genes with Mrs. Trump on the other side. Brought up strictly Democrat, will be damned if I vote that way now.

So. You're literally Hitler. Nice to meet you. See you at the next Klan meeting.

Hail Hydra.

+10 more 
posted on Nov, 3 2018 @ 08:13 PM
link   

originally posted by: JinMI
Oh, and before going any further, would someone please describe to be the definition of 'white?'

Anyone not in the Dem party. And if you a white dem, you must feel shame and guilt for the lack of pigment in your skin.

+17 more 
posted on Nov, 3 2018 @ 08:13 PM
link   
I am a recovered Hardcore Progressive Liberal . Goes back to my "Long-haired Liberal Tree Hugging Hippie Days"
I can discuss with Ms. Cortez all day on the topic of White Supremacy , Racism , and Extreme Bigotry in the very party she holds as the most righteous.
To start with :
Back in the day , the DNC would have not have allowed her in .
Just cause of the name alone....
Now , they "tolerate" in the name of holding power and control.

edit on 11/3/18 by Gothmog because: (no reason given)

+4 more 
posted on Nov, 3 2018 @ 08:14 PM
link   
I think I can compete with any of your ancestry.

My family came to Virginia in 1656 and owned a plantation....

Not sure what kind... Tobacco? Hmm

top topics

<<   2  3  4 >>

join