It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

An Eye-Opening Revelation and the Stuff of New Conspiracy: CIA, IRAN, SYRIA, and More...

page: 3
<< 1  2    4 >>

join
share:

posted on Nov, 4 2018 @ 10:37 AM
link   
a reply to: jadedANDcynical

No doubt.

What's most concerning now is when all of this was happening, you still had a populous, political leadership, and media mostly suspicious of the power wielded by the intelligence community. That operated, however imperfect, as a sort of check and balance. Can anyone argue that is the case today?

One of the most terrifying aspects of where we find ourselves today is the almost wholesale abandonment by the left and media of this stance.

None of this will lead to anywhere good.

edit on 4-11-2018 by loam because: (no reason given)

posted on Nov, 4 2018 @ 10:41 AM
link   
Awesome thread!

All of this makes me think of Bush Sr. Former director of the CIA before becoming president.

Not to defend Obama and Clapper's negligence/incompetence. But I wonder what curtains, back channels and other firewalls were put in place by the CIA when they had one of their own as POTUS?

Scary thoughts.

posted on Nov, 4 2018 @ 10:51 AM
link   
a reply to: watchitburn

Ironically, clandestine communications were probably more secure in those days because everything was analog. You know, secret messages taped underneath mailboxes.

But yes, there's plenty to discuss about them as well.

posted on Nov, 4 2018 @ 10:52 AM
link   
WOW!

But! what if they were cleaning house?
kill off old agents after putting in new ones.
can not guess why.

but a clean house of OBAMA agents
would be Totally in Obama's control.
and still would be now!

if Obama dismiss't them all or they die for no reason
it would be Very suspicious.
if this is true I am so dead...

or are they all this stupid???

edit on 4-11-2018 by buddha because: (no reason given)

posted on Nov, 4 2018 @ 10:57 AM
link   
a reply to: watchitburn

And not to take away from Bush's vile acts, but Obama himself is no stranger to the company. Take a look at how influential Zbigniew Brzezinski was in Obama's administration.

posted on Nov, 4 2018 @ 12:06 PM
link   
a reply to: loam

Seems like Barry got caught with his pants down. Me and some buddies used to do something similar for file sharing a few years ago but we got caught after a couple of years of doing it we were out smarter by marvel/ Disney but hey at least it was the Iranians bwahhha haaa

posted on Nov, 4 2018 @ 12:13 PM
link   
I agree, this should be front page news.

And coincidentally, we have Ellisa Slotkin, ex CIA under Bush and Obama, running as a dem for congress here in MI.
More than a bit concerned about her.
I laugh when I see her commercials, because she touts being in the CIA like it's a good thing.

posted on Nov, 4 2018 @ 01:36 PM
link   

originally posted by: watchitburn
Awesome thread!

All of this makes me think of Bush Sr. Former director of the CIA before becoming president.

Not to defend Obama and Clapper's negligence/incompetence. But I wonder what curtains, back channels and other firewalls were put in place by the CIA when they had one of their own as POTUS?

Scary thoughts.

I am beginning to think that DJT is the 1st one since Reagan who is not CIA and that is why the sycophants are doing crazy things in public. It is like Shmucky Chucky Shumur, who knew they had so many ways to get you when you make them mad, was one of them.
edit on 4-11-2018 by Justoneman because: (no reason given)

posted on Nov, 4 2018 @ 02:13 PM
link   
It was a pleasant read loam, someone used the word brilliant and it fits.

Who would have thought that the most controverse discussed topic like her death toll list could be overshadowed by such a magnitude, in the form of CIA and intelligence assets.

I´ll copy your yellow-highlight method, it reads way better than making something italic or bold. At least using the dark layout.

posted on Nov, 4 2018 @ 03:16 PM
link   
Obama's top adviser is an Iranian, and he had many ties to the Muslim Brotherhood. I think Obama spilled the beans on what we knew on purpose, and negotiated money and aid to Iran to help them take us down.

posted on Nov, 4 2018 @ 08:11 PM
link   
Great Article this is one article you wont ever find on the MSM outlets.

posted on Nov, 4 2018 @ 08:12 PM
link   
a reply to: AnonymousMoose

Yes and Obama's top adviser is an Sunni Iranian not Shia.

posted on Nov, 5 2018 @ 12:37 PM
link   

originally posted by: loam

HILLARY CLINTON EMAIL SERVER

As almost everyone knows, HRC kept a private email server in her home.

LOCK HER UP!!!
edit on 5-11-2018 by Skywatcher2011 because: (no reason given)

posted on Nov, 5 2018 @ 01:12 PM
link   

Whatever top secret information Iran collected may explain why the Obama administration gave them such a sugar coated deal as well as the return of the huge sums of money the US had legally seized from the rogue state's assets.

posted on Nov, 5 2018 @ 01:50 PM
link   
a reply to: burdman30ott6

Yes. Exactly what I concluded in that post:

The Iran deal wasn't so much a deal made by the P5+1, as it was a bilateral discussion of terms of defeat. Iran had rendered us blind. Iran had us by the balls in many other theaters. Assets were were still at risk and I believe what Obama did was secretly negotiate terms of our defeat in an effort to salvage what was left that had not been damaged or compromised.

In other words, I think Obama tried to buy his way out of this disaster.

It all makes sense now.
edit on 5-11-2018 by loam because: (no reason given)

posted on Nov, 5 2018 @ 01:55 PM
link   

originally posted by: buddha
WOW!

But! what if they were cleaning house?
kill off old agents after putting in new ones.
can not guess why.

but a clean house of OBAMA agents
would be Totally in Obama's control.
and still would be now!

if Obama dismiss't them all or they die for no reason
it would be Very suspicious.
if this is true I am so dead...

or are they all this stupid???

Now that's an interesting theory.

Honestly, it's hard for me to get there, largely because I don't want to believe a US president could do such a thing. But maybe I'm being naive.

posted on Nov, 5 2018 @ 02:22 PM
link   

Trump's handling of Iran combined with John Kerry's (illegal) aiding and abetting Iranian interests since Trump took office only lead me to one conclusion... whatever information Iran has is potentially damaging to the Obama administration, not to America, itself. What did they find out about Kerry that has made him so adamantly opposed to removing the bad deal Obama thought he'd locked the US into?

posted on Nov, 5 2018 @ 02:24 PM
link   

originally posted by: AnonymousMoose
Obama's top adviser is an Iranian, and he had many ties to the Muslim Brotherhood. I think Obama spilled the beans on what we knew on purpose, and negotiated money and aid to Iran to help them take us down.

we saw what abc did to one of their employees for insulting vj

posted on Nov, 5 2018 @ 02:33 PM
link   

Maybe they had some of our people. That would make us do anything so as to not get videos sent of their torture over many months or years.

Maybe what Iran discovered and seized were actual high ranking intelligence operatives. People in positions beyond the level of station chief. People in some other role we know nothing about.

One of the big shots being captured and tortured would make the CIA go ape isht trying to get them back, or kill them.

edit on 11 5 2018 by tadaman because: (no reason given)

posted on Nov, 5 2018 @ 02:45 PM
link   

originally posted by: burdman30ott6

Trump's handling of Iran combined with John Kerry's (illegal) aiding and abetting Iranian interests since Trump took office only lead me to one conclusion... whatever information Iran has is potentially damaging to the Obama administration, not to America, itself. What did they find out about Kerry that has made him so adamantly opposed to removing the bad deal Obama thought he'd locked the US into?

Excellent question!

top topics

<< 1  2    4 >>

join