It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Just got pulled over

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Nov, 3 2018 @ 06:16 PM
link   
I was leaving the store after grabbing some foods and drinks for game day. As soon as I got on the road a cop gets right behind and starts to follow me. As soon as I pull into my neighborhood he flips those berries and cherries on. Keep in mind I have never received a driving infraction in my life.

He starts to walk up in almost slow motion. I’m already frustrated cause I have food prep for the game and time is running out. He finally gets to my window and asked “do you know why I stopped you sir?” I said “NO” exactly like that! Then he started to laugh....Now I’m pissed. He pulled out his book thingy and then it clicked.......

He has a Texas Tech sticker on it. He then slowly looks at me gazing at that DAMN sticker. And he just busted out in laughter and almost fell over!!!! I said “really man”. He told me he just wanted to # with me since he noticed my OU license plate. After we both laughed and talked about the players for a few he let me go.

I thought I would share this with ya guys as it is really funny.

Plus a change from politics is always good!

GO OU

posted on Nov, 3 2018 @ 06:25 PM
link   
a reply to: Allaroundyou

Boomer Sooner

posted on Nov, 3 2018 @ 06:30 PM
link   
a reply to: notsure1

SOONER before everything man!

posted on Nov, 3 2018 @ 06:33 PM
link   
Over the years I’ve noticed that if you can make a cop laugh. You got a good chance of getting a pass.

posted on Nov, 3 2018 @ 08:50 PM
link   
I guess I'm not so cheerful. When I'm going down the road I usually have a purpose, and often a load behind me.

I'd be less than jovial about a frivolous stop like that! (and I too have not a single moving violation on my record...ever).

So, I'd have probably gotten a ticket for some BS item, after I said "WTF????" in no uncertain terms!

I don't find this funny in the least, a LEO using his legal authority to make some kind of a joke.

Sorry for being a buzz-kill, but from my perspective he would have wasted my time, and for what reason? His time might not be worth anyting, but mine is! Not to mention the hassle of having to pull over on the side of a narrow country road, and then deal with some trumped up BS.

I would have been PISSED!!!

ETA - And I likely would have reported it to his supervisor too.
edit on 11/3/2018 by Flyingclaydisk because: (no reason given)

posted on Nov, 3 2018 @ 09:19 PM
link   
a reply to: Flyingclaydisk

Your not being a buzz kill man.
Just the timing was funny in retrospect. His team is playing mine right now. All in good fun, but you are right he should be doing his job instead of being a troll.

posted on Nov, 3 2018 @ 11:27 PM
link   
a reply to: Allaroundyou

Joke or not, Henderson cops are dicks, and this simply proves it.

Always annoying to see 2-3 of those damn suburbans for EVERY traffic stop, like really? Nothing better to do?

Good to see my tax dollars 'hard at work'...sigh.

posted on Nov, 4 2018 @ 02:20 AM
link   
a reply to: Vector99

Considering the area that we live in the crime rate isn’t that high so I can see how they would get bored. But yes I still agree.

top topics

join