It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

An Epidemic Of Hate Crimes Because Of Trump

page: 4
<< 1  2  3    5 >>

join
share:

posted on Nov, 4 2018 @ 12:15 AM
link   
yes, I agree with some people here. MSM is riling the extreme liberals up. They are instigating this whole thing.

posted on Nov, 4 2018 @ 12:27 AM
link   
One of the best answers and descriptions I’ve seen of what is haopening. Kudos! Totally agree with you.
a reply to: Lumenari

posted on Nov, 4 2018 @ 12:35 AM
link   
But you know what is going to happen... any of the most vocal liberal candidates who don’t win are going to contest - call “foul” of some kind. You know it’s goung to happen... if they don’t win, it was “rigged”/interference/corruption, etc. I will not be the least bit shocked if there are multiple meltdowns and claims that someone “stole” the election from them because they are far too superior to have lost fair and square. I don’t need to argue this with anyone... let’s just wait and see.

a reply to: Breakthestreak

posted on Nov, 4 2018 @ 03:16 AM
link   
a reply to: The GUT

A bunch of idiots with an agenda is all it is,Democrat party should wear clown outfits,and now they aren't even good enough for a laugh

posted on Nov, 4 2018 @ 06:46 AM
link   
The liberal left have become worse then the mafia.

Cross them and they will ruin your name, business, and way of life.

I cannot believe it's so tolerated.

The deep state has a strong foot hold.

Because numerous times liberal mayors seem to clearly order police to look away at certain things and crack down on others.

I've seen police make patriotic groups walk through angry mobs who rip the flags out of the elderlys hands. Spit on people.

Then when the tides turn and the ones who are dressed in black get attacked , the police quickly jump in.

Cops look the other way when groups loot buildings and chant for the killing of cops.

Then protect these same people when good old folf have had enough and want to spank the bad guy.

posted on Nov, 4 2018 @ 07:43 AM
link   

Hahahahahaha!!! You need a dictionary, because you definitely do not understand the meaning of “epidemic. This is rich.

So let’s get this straight. You are suggesting that one incident of vandalism and 30 hoaxes (from a site that has more pop up ads than Trump has lies) somehow is an “epidemic of hate crimes”? Come on man you are better than this.

Hoaxes happen all the freaking time on both the right and the left. People who make up hoaxes are usually not that intelligent and believe that they can shift a narrative by lying. I find it interesting that you will call out these people for their lies but you go right along with Trump when he spews his drivel to the nation.

Also, you know what they say of people in glass houses. It wasn’t that long ago that two right wing morons attempted to frame Robert Mueller for rape, but their incompetence came back and bit them in the ass.

posted on Nov, 4 2018 @ 07:55 AM
link   

originally posted by: Arnie123
Very nice thread! S+F

Some very spiteful people 😑

You know they'll just deny it and bust out some epic whataboutism 😐

Should be an interesting show nonetheless 🙄

So, the guy who vandalized is a moron and should be prosecuted for hate crimes.

The rest of the evidence provided by the OP were hoaxes, that means nothing happened but somehow that indicates violence?

Also, I find this topic rich because the data confirms its your nutty right wing brethren who are part of a violent epidemic.

Link

So I have directly answered the topic of this post, now you answer me why try and make it appear like hoaxes equal violence. While you are at it, address why your right wing brethren are so violent?

posted on Nov, 4 2018 @ 08:41 AM
link   

originally posted by: BlackJackal

You need a dictionary, because you definitely do not understand the meaning of “epidemic. This is rich.

Between the two of us, it's obvious that you're the one in need of a dictionary. You insult your own intelligence daily. It's correct in two ways. Hope you get better from that progressive TDS soon!! Here ya' go:

epidemic
[ep-i-dem-ik]
ExamplesWord Origin

adjective

Also ep·i·dem·i·cal. (of a disease) affecting many persons at the same time, and spreading from person to person in a locality where the disease is not permanently prevalent.
extremely prevalent; widespread.

noun
a temporary prevalence of a disease.
a rapid spread or increase in the occurrence of something:
an epidemic of riots.

edit on 4-11-2018 by The GUT because: (no reason given)

posted on Nov, 4 2018 @ 08:48 AM
link   

The suspect in the vandalism of a New York synagogue was a Democratic activist and former City Hall intern who worked on anti-hate crime issues, The Daily Caller News Foundation has learned.

Yes, much worse then entering and shooting members inside during service. Is this the pen is mightier then the sword?

posted on Nov, 4 2018 @ 08:50 AM
link   
a reply to: BlackJackal

You don't know what you're talking about.

posted on Nov, 4 2018 @ 08:51 AM
link   

Yay!!!! He knows how to use a dictionary, I'm so proud.

You still didn't answer the main question. How in the hell is one act of vandalism and 30 hoaxes from a disreputable site considered an epidemic?

posted on Nov, 4 2018 @ 08:54 AM
link   

originally posted by: Arnie123
a reply to: BlackJackal

You don't know what you're talking about.

Did the bad facts scare you? Do you not like to face the idea that your world view is skewed? Did you not know that it was right-wing idiots causing the most violence? Do you want to stick your fingers in your ear and pretend you never heard that?

To sum up, I have addressed all the claims made in this thread and all you can say is "You don't know what you're talking about". Come on man, you can do better than that surely.

posted on Nov, 4 2018 @ 08:55 AM
link   

originally posted by: roadgravel

Yes, much worse then entering and shooting members inside during service. Is this the pen is mightier then the sword?

You mean by that guy that hated Trump and was mad at him for moving the embassy to Jerusalem? Seems that he has a lot in common with CNN and their NPC lemmings. Looking at your posting history it doesn't look like you have a pen metaphorically speaking. Do you own a sword?

posted on Nov, 4 2018 @ 08:57 AM
link   
Right wing terror has always been the worst, from Oklahoma to 9/11

posted on Nov, 4 2018 @ 08:59 AM
link   

originally posted by: The GUT

You mean by that guy that hated Trump and was mad at him for moving the embassy to Jerusalem? Seems that he has a lot in common with CNN and their NPC lemmings. Looking at your posting history it doesn't look like you have a pen metaphorically speaking. Do you own a sword?

Yeah, the guy that took Trump's invasion comment as the basis for his massacre, yeah that guy.

The obsession that appears to have tipped the gunman over the edge was a conspiracy theory insinuating that the migrant caravan currently making its way through southern Mexico, and which President Donald Trump and conservative media have treated as an existential threat to the United States, is a Jewish plot.

LINK

posted on Nov, 4 2018 @ 09:00 AM
link   

Attempted deflection fail.

posted on Nov, 4 2018 @ 12:16 PM
link   

Yep and I am waiting for the latest robo calls to reveal they were self inflicted by the left. Goebbels would be so proud of his decedents of hate propaganda...

posted on Nov, 4 2018 @ 01:56 PM
link   
So disgusting and shameless CNN and it's un-journalistic sleaze bags are. Who didn't see this coming. Actually I thought they wouldn't report it. But instead they did and try and leave the false impression in folks mind. Trump is exactly right about fake news and the hate they foment. There's video at the link.

CNN Fails To Report Key Details On Alleged Anti-Semite Who Vandalized Synagogue

CNN failed to report key details on Saturday about the man who allegedly vandalized a New York City synagogue with anti-Semitic messages, leaving out his ties to Democratic leaders and his work on combating hate crimes.

"And a Brooklyn man has been arrested and charged with a hate crime for anti-Semitic messages found in a New York synagogue on Thursday," CNN's Fredricka Whitfield said. "James Polite is also charged with criminal mischief and making graffiti."

"Police say the messages were on four floors of the Union Temple Of Brooklyn," Whitfield continued. "Mayor Bill de Blasio calls the incident deeply disturbing to all New Yorkers."

Whitfield failed to report that Polite was a Democratic activist, volunteered for former President Barack Obama's presidential campaign, and previously worked to combat hate crimes.

In a separate Saturday report on CNN's website, the network mentioned that Polite had previously worked on combating hate crimes but failed to mention his association to Democratic leaders.

CNN's Ana Cabrera reported the same set of incomplete facts live on air, which comes a couple of weeks after she blatantly lied during a broadcast about remarks made by President Donald Trump and his son, Donald Trump Jr.

I've written about my own experience with their philosophical cousins--CBS--previously:

Very Fake News - Now The Scoop!

True journalists are sidelined or drummed out of the profession.

posted on Nov, 4 2018 @ 06:28 PM
link   

originally posted by: BlackJackal

originally posted by: The GUT

Yeah, the guy that took Trump's invasion comment as the basis for his massacre, yeah that guy.

The obsession that appears to have tipped the gunman over the edge was a conspiracy theory insinuating that the migrant caravan currently making its way through southern Mexico, and which President Donald Trump and conservative media have treated as an existential threat to the United States, is a Jewish plot.

LINK

That link you posted is to a blatantly biased and misleading vox article.

Did you verify their sourcing before you decided to use that?

Practically everything said in that posted link article was someone trying to use conjecture to tie Trump or R in some way that was more HYSTERICAL conjecture and wild assumptions...

It even blatantly lied about the immigration research results and conclusions for the American Sociology Review journal!

What's worse is the link they sourced did nothing but lead to a College access only site in an OBVIOUSLY BLATANT attempt to keep anyone average from verifying that the Research actually correlates

Did you verify the facts or did you just let that quack journalist lead you by the nose?

It seriously is one of the worst examples of biased opinion conspiracy journalism out there.

Trump had nothing to do with that man's actions. He was a self identified INCEL who obviously was not geared on by anyone in the Administration but by his own isolated creepiness.

Everything that joke of an article tried to do was obvious leading without objective facts with "assumed" correlations that have no objective basis in sociology, psychology or any form of recognizable evidence or objectively scientific reasoning lol.

You didn't even verify your source before trying to pass it off as evidence did you?

That article you linked belongs in the HOAX bin of the National Enquirers "Alien Elvis"

I especially loved how he referenced oh so not subtly the word "she" in order to lead the gullible into some perceived sense of Masogonistic Xenophobic fantasy about Patriarchal Racism....

Words like "Probably" & "it appears" and

"even though Trump never said this himself nor any of his support"

"Likely"
"Probably"

The whole thing is garbage and opinionitive wild allegetory conjecture with zero basis in reality.

What makes it a perfect example of brainwashed propaganda was the DIRECTLY FALSIFIED claims about the Sociological Study.

That was libelously deception and I am considering emailing Rene Flores of the ASA a link so she can see how he used her research and blatantly lied about the findings and results just to add false credibility to a pathetic politically motivated agenda and not only made direct libelous statements that are contradicted by her Research but tried linking to a source that will block the
Majority of readers from access in order to prevent the reader from finding out that he threw legitimate scientific study under a bus to give the illusion of credibility for his LIES..

So you owe the person you replied to an apology for posting Fake Information as a cited source...

Or should I come back and go over the article on vox, and the research that was FRAUDULENTLY represented with a quote by quote humiliation of your source by shining a light on the facts?

That author made the same mistake you did.
Hoping that the average minded individual wouldn't bother with taking the time to verify the authenticity of it's claims...

You should be more vigilant in your verification of sources before citing them...

Cause that is literally what we call "Fake" or "Hoax"
News.

I will be back to check on this later. I'm going to email the Publisher of that research to inform them that a popular website is falsely representing and butchering their honest hard work in order to boost direct LIES...

posted on Nov, 4 2018 @ 07:53 PM
link   
a reply to: ConspiracyofRavens

I see you're getting to know the shameless and disingenuous tactics of The Jackal. All Spin, All The Time.

Great points and post. I think it's excellent you're reporting the fraud of intellectual property. Give 'em hell.

top topics

<< 1  2  3    5 >>

join