It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Mysterious Cases, Unsolved Mysteries, Alien/UFO video and documentaries Megathread

page: 1

join
share:
+2 more 
posted on Nov, 3 2018 @ 04:14 PM
link   
Hi Guys and girls,

In no way do I intend to attract the thunders of Order on this beloved website, so I will state immediately that all I am trying to do here is to revive the good old Megathread concept.
This follows a search I did here on ATS which left me with a result of one dating 2008 with exclusively expired links.
My SO was asking me to find a documentary about one of our favourite unsolved mystery: the Dyatlov Pass incident, which led me to try to find other similar stories to fill our restless nights. Unfortulately I have not been very lucky.
If anyone would like to participate in linking videos or documentary related to the subject I would greatly appreciate.
If my research skills suck and I missed an existing thread feel free to remove this one (but please don't forget to redirect me !)

if rules are needed:
- no posts links to videos to know hoaxes/hoaxers
- a quick introduction (even a sentence) to the link
- only videos that have a link to the supernatural or the UFO/Alien sublect (for ex. no 9/11 conspiration ... )

Here are a few links to videos I like.
The old Walt Disney UFO documentary: a retro doc produced by Walt Disney on the subject of UFOs

THe Dyatlov Pass Incident the documentary about the Dyatlov Pass incident. A group of young campers that disapear in the Russian mountains in extremely disturbing circumstances.

The Phoenix Lights Documentary: an investigation about the lights that appeared over the Phoenix sky in 1997.

Hope to hear from you all!

edit on 3-11-2018 by Logiciel because: grammar of a French

edit on 3-11-2018 by Logiciel because: got the Phoenix light description wrong :/

posted on Nov, 3 2018 @ 04:22 PM
link   

posted on Nov, 3 2018 @ 04:23 PM
link   
a reply to: Logiciel

My old ufo pic, 100% a flying saucer seen from close, picture taken just before it went hiding behind the clouds, bad cam.

- Edit, ,same size as a car, shiny metallic with a good ole dome on top.
edit on 3-11-2018 by solve because: (no reason given)

posted on Nov, 3 2018 @ 05:26 PM
link   
My guess is an at-the-time advanced drone utilizing a gyroscopic system to pull the hard-G stuff, but it's pretty amazing vid.

I've seen some attempted debunks on this one but I don't buy them.

posted on Nov, 3 2018 @ 06:45 PM
link   
edit on 3-11-2018 by I8THATAPPLEFRITTER because: (no reason given)

posted on Nov, 3 2018 @ 07:18 PM
link   
edit on 3-11-2018 by I8THATAPPLEFRITTER because: (no reason given)

posted on Nov, 3 2018 @ 07:27 PM
link   

The Dyatlov Pass incident has to be one of the most eerie things I've ever read.. Flagged this for further reading.

posted on Nov, 3 2018 @ 08:37 PM
link   
I apologise I had an emergency and couldn't really take the time to include all I wanted in the intro.

- Out Of The Blue: a documentry about... UFOs, but this one is quality and has some interesting participants.
- NASA anomalies: a compilation from LunaCognita showing videos captured by NASA astraunauts or Russian cosmonautes. Soundtrack is not mandatory ;ppp
- Jaime Maussan 2005 UFO conference: you gotta love el Senor Maussan and his special Mexican selection of UFO videos.
- Zimbabwe school UFO sighting: my all time favourite UFO incident I think. A whole bunch of children witness a UFO landing and encounter of the first kind. Gold
edit on 3-11-2018 by Logiciel because: (no reason given)

edit on 3-11-2018 by Logiciel because: added intro to links

posted on Nov, 3 2018 @ 11:38 PM
link   
This looks like it's going to be an awesome thread. Too tired to watch the vids now, but I will get to them and keep up in here when I have more time.

posted on Nov, 4 2018 @ 05:09 AM
link   
I found this to be very interesting.

PARANORMAL INVESTIGATORS: NAVAJO RANGERS - McMenamins UFO FEST '16, UFOfest.com

youtu.be...

posted on Nov, 4 2018 @ 05:19 AM
link   

Great thread Logiciel, here's one dealing with the Minot AFB UFO incident:

This one deals with the Father Gill case:

This Argentinian UFO incident is pretty interesting..

and this Canadian one's pretty freaky as well.

Cheers.

posted on Nov, 4 2018 @ 05:25 AM
link   

The "Belgium UFO Wave" of 1989 , a 16 minute video exploring the events of the Belgium UFO Wave featuring testimony from police , military and civilian witnesses of the events , very interesting and compelling video.

For the history buffs one of the best UFO documentaries ever made , made in 1979 and presented by Rod Serling UFO's : It Has Begun looks at the phenomena as a whole and features contributions from Ufological legends J. Allen Hynek , Jacques Vallee and Gabe Valdez.

The documentary is noted for it's depiction of the Holloman AFB landing where President Dwight D. Eisenhower is alleged to have met with Extra Terrestrial visitors , described by Serling as "something that could happen in the future , or may have happened already" see from 1.23 on the video

Two of the best in my opinion.

posted on Nov, 4 2018 @ 10:32 AM
link   
a reply to: Nickn3

thanks will check it out tonight. I am sure the Navajo people and native Americans in general have a special relationship with these phenomenons.

posted on Nov, 4 2018 @ 10:38 AM
link   
a reply to: karl 12

Don't we all wish we could witness these things up close and personnal... (not too close obviously for the sake of my sphincters and all but
)
An old GF once went to take her dog out late one evening in Copenhagen DK and saw a red triangle craft quite clearly. She was spooked but it was so alien to her system of thoughts that she kind of rejected the event and told me she wanted to forget about it. I thought what a waste that she gets to see this and not me (

posted on Nov, 4 2018 @ 10:39 AM
link   
a reply to: gortex

thanks Gortex I'll check them out

posted on Nov, 4 2018 @ 11:54 AM
link   

Ah yes mate don't know how I'd react to a close range UFO sighting (seeing as there are quite a number of accounts of folks being injured) - like to think I wouldn't run off screaming into the woods though.

Here's another interesting daylight close range case for the thread from Wisconsin.

As for triangular reports there's also some intriguing testimony in this doco (no red ones though)

Cheers.

a reply to: gortex

Some mighty fine additions there mate and I think the Serling film actually got nominated for a Golden Globe -pretty impressive when you consider the subject matter.

posted on Nov, 4 2018 @ 08:08 PM
link   
S & F
Tagging for later reading and watching

posted on Nov, 6 2018 @ 05:19 AM
link   
LOL I wish I could edit the title of this post to "minithread" !

posted on Nov, 7 2018 @ 04:20 AM
link   

Here's an interesting one with researcher John Carpenter.

posted on Nov, 9 2018 @ 01:48 AM
link   
Gosford UFO

new topics

top topics

join