It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

What if women went on a sex strike before the midterms?

page: 2
<< 1    3  4  5 >>

join
share:

posted on Nov, 3 2018 @ 12:22 PM
link   
a reply to: TheRedneck

I think she is saying that long-term monogamous relationships are overrated. For females, anyway. I don’t agree, but I’m a hopeless romantic. I like the idea of mating for life.

link   
a reply to: Xtrozero

Dunno about that, but she's damn sure doing it wrong somehow...

Another question... these researchers get paid, right? Who's paying people to research sex?

TheRedneck

link   
a reply to: JAGStorm

Lysistrata (/laɪˈsɪstrətə/ or /ˌlɪsəˈstrɑːtə/; Attic Greek: Λυσιστράτη, Lysistrátē, "Army Disbander") is a comedy by Aristophanes, originally performed in classical Athens in 411 BCE. It is a comic account of a woman's extraordinary mission to end the Peloponnesian War between Greek city states by denying all the men of the land any sex, which was the only thing they truly and deeply desired. Lysistrata persuades the women of the warring cities to withhold sexual privileges from their husbands and lovers as a means of forcing the men to negotiate peace—a strategy, however, that inflames the battle between the sexes.

posted on Nov, 3 2018 @ 12:24 PM
link   

Depends greatly, I suppose, on what results are *ahem* desired.

I wonder, is Pronhub a publicly traded company??

posted on Nov, 3 2018 @ 12:24 PM
link   

Nothing surprises me from the Cuck News Network anymore.

acting on cuckolding fantasies can be a largely positive experience for many couples, and hardly a sign of weakness

Since the left has no ideas to win them votes, why not resort to sexual blackmail.

edit on 11 3 2018 by stosh64 because: (no reason given)

posted on Nov, 3 2018 @ 12:25 PM
link   
a reply to: kaylaluv

Huh.

We agree on something. A rather important something, at that!!

Cool.

posted on Nov, 3 2018 @ 12:25 PM
link   

originally posted by: DISRAELI
I don't see how it could work, in an election context. The man just has to lie about the way he voted, and the strike then fails to achieve its purpose.

Ha...wondering if this is what happened to the polls before the 2016 election and that's why everyone thought Hillary was going to win big.

posted on Nov, 3 2018 @ 12:27 PM
link   
a reply to: kaylaluv

It all boils down to the man needs the woman and the woman needs the man. It's simple.

Been married for 31 years to my first, last, and only wife. Do we fight? Sure. Do we always agree? Nope. Is it all about sex? Nope, nope. Do we stay together because we love and need each other? Yep!

Last time she wound up in the hospital, I came home to an empty house where I didn't know where anything was and had no idea what to do with myself. She's said basically the same.

TheRedneck

posted on Nov, 3 2018 @ 12:29 PM
link   
Post removed by ATS staff
edit on 5/11/18 by JustMike because: (no reason given)

posted on Nov, 3 2018 @ 12:29 PM
link   
a reply to: seagull

Depends greatly, I suppose, on what results are *ahem* desired.

I wouldn't touch that statement with someone else's ten-foot pole...

TheRedneck

posted on Nov, 3 2018 @ 12:30 PM
link   

Most of us wouldn't notice the difference. 80-90%% of the women are having sex with 10-20% of the men. They like sharing I guess. *shrug* They all go after the same type of men who don't care about anything but their next tattoo and sleeping with a different woman every week and bragging about it on social media. He dumps one girl and the next goes "yay, its MY turn to be used like a sex doll and tossed aside!? Where do I sign???" And the girl who got dumped says "men suck!"

It's fine with me, I am only really Interested in 20% of the women who Dont sleep around anyway. And i have no problem finding companionship and its a Lot more valuable and meaningful than any experience youve ever had while naked. The rest can wind up as a single mom with stds for all I care, or a lonely old miserable hag with several abortions under her belt and only cats to keep you company.

At least you will be able to dream of the glory days when you were a "hot young thing" who could convince any guy at the bar to stick his drunken thing in you. Wasn't That just a grand way to spend your youth? You gave a lot of pleasure to the world. Not to anyone who really needed it or anything... mostly just jerks who have abs and a messed up world view thanks to women demonstrating their "worth" to him.

And then you go write in your blog wondering why women arent considered "worth as much"? Well its like this...there is a little thing called supply and demand. When supply is high, demand is low. And when you are a rich guy, a powerful guy, a really really rediculously good looking guy (you know, the guys making all the decisions in the world) then women are never in short supply. As long as you keep throwing yourselves at them, you will Never be worth as much.

And then you complain to, and punish, us non rich, non powerful, non extremelly good looking guys... as if we have any say in the matter!

Go ahead stop having sex. You aren't having sex with me anyways and I probably wouldn't touch you with a 10 foot pole. And the guys you are having sex with will have no problem finding some low self esteem girl ready to do whatever for a few compliments.

You are simply not a factor. You are little more than a sex doll.

Sorry not sorry?
(YEAH!! I have ALWAYS wanted to say that... Now that I did it feels kinda cheesy. Kinda lamestream. Is it too late to take that back? It is? Ah screw it then. Women rule the world and its their fault everything is so messed up. Mans #1 motivation is women. You are the reason why men do things. EDIT-so you Are a factor, you have simply chosen to remove yourself from the equation, in any meaningful way)
edit on 11/3/2018 by 3n19m470 because: (no reason given)

edit on 11/3/2018 by 3n19m470 because: (no reason given)

posted on Nov, 3 2018 @ 12:31 PM
link   

originally posted by: TheRedneck

Dunno about that, but she's damn sure doing it wrong somehow...

Another question... these researchers get paid, right? Who's paying people to research sex?

TheRedneck

We usually call them Johns

posted on Nov, 3 2018 @ 12:33 PM
link   

Wait, we call the restroom a "John."

Now I'm confused...

TheRedneck

posted on Nov, 3 2018 @ 12:33 PM
link   

"We"? Is there something you'd like to share with the class?? j/k

posted on Nov, 3 2018 @ 12:35 PM
link   
a reply to: Terza

I don’t think so. I think she’s saying if women take control over what they will and won’t do in the bedroom, that could expand to other areas of their life.

Resetting the balance so women no longer provide service sex is not in itself a comprehensive answer to gendered inequalities, of course. But making sex female-focused and female-pleasure-centric could begin to force other shifts in thinking in important ways.

posted on Nov, 3 2018 @ 12:37 PM
link   

Blue Balls = Red Wave

posted on Nov, 3 2018 @ 12:41 PM
link   

originally posted by: TheRedneck

Wait, we call the restroom a "John."

Now I'm confused...

TheRedneck

You can't call a bathroom a John..that is sexist.

posted on Nov, 3 2018 @ 12:41 PM
link   

originally posted by: kaylaluv

I think she is saying that long-term monogamous relationships are overrated. For females, anyway. I don’t agree, but I’m a hopeless romantic. I like the idea of mating for life.

The depression rates of middle aged career oriented women say otherwise.

By the time they even acknowledge their biological imperatives they're so far down the road it's almost impossible to turn back.

Bitterness->Resentment->Cruelty

posted on Nov, 3 2018 @ 12:42 PM
link   
I'm so happy that my wife thinks that article is a crock of crap.

posted on Nov, 3 2018 @ 12:42 PM
link   

originally posted by: Bluntone22

Then the world would be overwhelmed by spiders and unopened pickle jars...

Perhaps the best response ever...I for one would become a bit more handy...

top topics

<< 1    3  4  5 >>

join