It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Trump administration tried to hide an ethics waiver which indicates their plans against Mueller

page: 2
<< 1    3  4  5 >>

join
share:

posted on Nov, 3 2018 @ 10:27 AM
link   

originally posted by: BlackJackal

originally posted by: IAMTAT

a reply to: BlackJackal

So...Orange man bad?

It’s just funny how you are sooo quick to grab hold of hoaxes like they are the gospel truth when they feed into your world view. But when something is against your world view no amount of evidence will change your mind.

Still upset about that thread being removed from the hoax bin?

Have a Snickers.

Dude you have a history of buying into hoaxes.

Isn’t this your work as well?

link

Oooo...I have a stalker.

Sorry....I'm just not into you.

posted on Nov, 3 2018 @ 10:27 AM
link   

He was counting on you to spread the news. Thanks for your service.

edit on 3-11-2018 by Trueman because: (no reason given)

posted on Nov, 3 2018 @ 10:31 AM
link   

originally posted by: underwerks

originally posted by: pteridine

originally posted by: underwerks

So...Orange man bad?

Orange man criminal.

Dark Angel bigger criminal.

Orange man cultists head in sand.

The Dark Angel is out preaching like his pal Farrakhan trying to tell people how bad the Orange man is. He is still also trying to take credit for the economy the Orange man turned around. During his rambling, he regularly loses track of what he is talking about without his teleprompter and speech writers. Of course, the words "I," "Me," and "My" still dominate his speeches.
He failed to negotiate with the Congress and sat in his office sending out EO's like the dictator that he is. The Orange Man is erasing them and Obama is annoyed that his legacy will soon be reduced to allowing guys with skirts to change in the ladies locker room. Even that may go away as sanity returns to Government.
The genius activist was heavy into identity politics and selected only the finest AG's he could find. He weaponized Federal agencies and used them against his opponents without fear because Hillary was wired up to win. Now the FISA scandal is looming along with indictments while the Democratic platform consists entirely of one plank. "Get Trump." The Dems never considered working with Trump to solve some of these problems. They seem unable to negotiate, either, or come up with any compromises to get anything done. I would hope for GOP majorities just to have Congress do something other than infighting.

The Big O should get a Nobel prize for being the most ineffectual president in history.
edit on 11/3/2018 by pteridine because: Grammar

posted on Nov, 3 2018 @ 10:32 AM
link   

originally posted by: Shamrock6

It’s just funny how....

What's really funny is that you keep coming back day in and day out to post over and over and over again, yet you evidently recognize that by and large....

But when something is against your world view no amount of evidence will change your mind.

You're not reaching anybody. You're not converting anybody. The only people you engage with in every one of your threads are the die-hards, and you just spew rhetoric at each other and wander off back to your corners. It's honestly pretty perplexing why somebody, who claims to be so intelligent that you understand all of the hidden signals and sneaky words Trump uses to incite violence, comes here to do.....whatever it is you think you're doing every day.

It’s called breaking up the echo chamber. See the thing is that the vast majority of the people here only get their news from Fox, Brietbart, etc so they don’t hear the full story. I intend on presenting the full story to break up the Trump circle jerk that this site has become.

I have no intention of attempting to convert anyone, but I also have no intentions of stopping. If there are other conservatives like me who can’t stand the rhetoric spewing from Trump and they see there is someone else like them then I will call that a win. But honestly if I reach no one, it’s worth it to watch the Trumpets bend over backwards attempting to defend the indefensible.

posted on Nov, 3 2018 @ 10:32 AM
link   

Last night the news broke that the Trump administration had signed an ethics waiver in April of this year but they did not make this information public like they are supposed to

Supposed to according to whom ?
CNN ?
Maxine Waters ?
Oprah Winfrey ?
Michael Avenatti ?
Barry Soetoro ?

posted on Nov, 3 2018 @ 10:34 AM
link   

So...Orange man bad?

It’s just funny how you are sooo quick to grab hold of hoaxes like they are the gospel truth when they feed into your world view. But when something is against your world view no amount of evidence will change your mind.

Still upset about that thread being removed from the hoax bin?

Have a Snickers.

Dude you have a history of buying into hoaxes.

Isn’t this your work as well?

link

Oooo...I have a stalker.

Sorry....I'm just not into you.

So why is it, that you are quick to believe right wing hoaxes but yet call any news against Trump false?

posted on Nov, 3 2018 @ 10:38 AM
link   
I have to say, I didn’t think my opinion of Trump followers could go any lower until right now.

Thanks guys. We always knew you were kidding about the whole “ethics” thing. It’s refreshing to see you publicly throw law and order out the window because of your support for a shady real estate developer.

For everyone else, wake up. Look at their responses here and in other threads. They don’t care if Trump has committed crimes, they don’t care if the concept of ethics is thrown away. All they care about is having something to make the other side angry with. That’s it. That’s the whole of their platform.

Remember that when you vote. I for one won’t forget it. We’re at a crossroads right now, and we either give in to the lawlessness and division they so gleefully sow, or we put a check on it.

It’s up to you.

posted on Nov, 3 2018 @ 10:38 AM
link   

originally posted by: Gothmog

Last night the news broke that the Trump administration had signed an ethics waiver in April of this year but they did not make this information public like they are supposed to

CNN ?
Maxine Waters ?
Oprah Winfrey ?
Michael Avenatti ?
Barry Soetoro ?

According to The Office of Government Ethics.

Link

posted on Nov, 3 2018 @ 10:40 AM
link   

originally posted by: Iamonlyhuman

As you can see here all ethics waivers are published online.

What exactly leads you to believe that all ethics waivers are published online?

It is required by the office of Government Ethics.

posted on Nov, 3 2018 @ 10:41 AM
link   

bend over backwards attempting to defend the indefensible.

That's funny! LOL Isn't that what you are doing? LOL
edit on 3-11-2018 by CharlesT because: (no reason given)

posted on Nov, 3 2018 @ 10:53 AM
link   

CNN ?
Maxine Waters ?
Oprah Winfrey ?
Michael Avenatti ?
Barry Soetoro ?

Link

That is not the Office of Government Ethics
And no where in that "article" does it say "supposed to"
So , a non-governmental "open secrets org" are the folks that make the White House disclose waivers ?
Did you even read with comprehension the very first statement ?
Evidently not .

Barry is no longer President and Hillary lost
Get over it
Life goes on.

edit on 11/3/18 by Gothmog because: (no reason given)

posted on Nov, 3 2018 @ 10:54 AM
link   
a reply to: underwerks

You wish. Heads are going to roll if there's a red wave. Can't wait.

posted on Nov, 3 2018 @ 11:00 AM
link   

CNN ?
Maxine Waters ?
Oprah Winfrey ?
Michael Avenatti ?
Barry Soetoro ?

Link

That is not the Office of Government Ethics
And no where in that "article" does it say "supposed to"
So , a non-governmental "open secrets org" are the folks that make the White House disclose waivers ?
Did you even read with comprehension the very first statement ?
Evidently not .

Barry is no longer President and Hillary lost
Get over it
Life goes on.

After a standoff with the Office of Government Ethics over whether the White House had to disclose ethics waivers given to White House staff members, the Trump administration blinked first. On May 31st, the administration disclosed that it has issued 14 waivers — more than four times the amount Barack Obama granted during his first four months and almost as many as he granted during his entire time in the Oval Office.

Wow. So they’ve almost already waved more ethics requirements for people than Obama did in his entire term. Huh. It’s a good thing you guys don’t care about the ethical behavior of the Obama admin, otherwise you’d have a hard time supporting this without being a blatant hypocrite.

The Trump administration: ethics free since 2016. Maybe they need to make a sticker.

posted on Nov, 3 2018 @ 11:00 AM
link   
a reply to: Gothmog

Ethics Pledges and Waivers

The Executive Order on Ethics Commitments by Executive Branch Personnel lays out tough rules on how executive branch appointees are to conduct themselves and requires every appointee in every executive agency to sign an ethics pledge. The Executive Order allows for a waiver when the literal application of the Pledge does not make sense or is not in the public interest. In the interest of transparency, granted waivers are posted online.

obamawhitehouse.archives.gov...

Did Trump sign an executive order to the contrary?

edit on 3-11-2018 by Sookiechacha because: (no reason given)

posted on Nov, 3 2018 @ 11:03 AM
link   

Where does it state such ?
I was "supposed" to take out the trash yesterday , but I decided to wait until this morning .
Do you see a problem with that ?
Dang , I hope not..
I dont think the word supposed means what you think it does

posted on Nov, 3 2018 @ 11:04 AM
link   

originally posted by: CharlesT

bend over backwards attempting to defend the indefensible.

That's funny! LOL Isn't that what you are doing? LOL

Look at me I’m so smart, I really got the bad anti-Trump man!!!

Look man, in order for this comment to hold water you might should point out what I’m defending that you find indefensible.

posted on Nov, 3 2018 @ 11:06 AM
link   

originally posted by: hombero
a reply to: underwerks

You wish. Heads are going to roll if there's a red wave. Can't wait.

I don’t wish anything. I’m too cynical to believe that you guys will lose. I think that baser human instincts always win out over thinking and goodness in men. These days anyway.

There is no hope, really. Not while you guys turn a blind eye to what it is you’re supporting because you hate the other side so much.

posted on Nov, 3 2018 @ 11:06 AM
link   
The left is collectively loosing their minds.
I've never seen such passionate hate.
Y'all need jesus.

posted on Nov, 3 2018 @ 11:08 AM
link   

Where does it state such ?
I was "supposed" to take out the trash yesterday , but I decided to wait until this morning .
Do you see a problem with that ?
Dang , I hope not..
I dont think the word supposed means what you think it does

The fact is that the Trump Administration posted every other waiver they signed except this one. That indicates they wanted to hide it.

posted on Nov, 3 2018 @ 11:09 AM
link   

originally posted by: caterpillage
The left is collectively loosing their minds.
I've never seen such passionate hate.
Y'all need jesus.

Love it!!! Can’t contribute to the discussion so you make a generic “ Left people dumb” comment.

new topics

top topics

<< 1    3  4  5 >>

join