It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Cerns true goal

page: 8
<< 5  6  7    9  10  11 >>

join
share:

posted on Nov, 5 2018 @ 05:33 AM
link   
So at lattitude 29.9792° N for great pryamid

Velocity = 2*Pi*6371000* 4.325* Cos29.9792/(1-Cos (90-29.9792)) = 173157819.4* [1.7313]= 299792458

Interesting result because south north displacement of Giza = 1732 cubits.

posted on Nov, 5 2018 @ 05:56 AM
link   
you see this is why the policy is to bag the ancient technological feats of past as somehow accomplished by simple persons for no practical reason.
The real truth is
they are trying to learn the secrets of this lost technology.
There is secret researching happening of ancient technological feats and texts. They will not admit it because the he common person will start asking questions why are you researching the ancient to develop modern technologies as Cern.
It would opne a hug can of worms for them.

posted on Nov, 5 2018 @ 07:01 AM
link   
a reply to: AthlonSavage

Dude, you need to slow down and science for a minute.

The LHC is looking for exotic particles, no more, no less.

posted on Nov, 5 2018 @ 07:24 AM
link   

Who needs a multi billion dollar phsyics project to goto another dimension
when you can do this by yourself !

you just cant prove it objectively yet

posted on Nov, 5 2018 @ 08:29 AM
link   
I have no idea if the LHC is there for what they claim or not, but I do love this pic

posted on Nov, 5 2018 @ 12:43 PM
link   

originally posted by: elgaz
I have no idea if the LHC is there for what they claim or not, but I do love this pic

You wonder how the people who live around there can sleep at night with all of those bright showers of sparks happening around them

posted on Nov, 5 2018 @ 05:21 PM
link   

Interesting, and nice thinking.

I wonder if altitude is an additional factor?

"Time" - I think so too.

The geometry of six dimensional world (length X width X height X motion X inside X outside) means we can have a two dimensional surface configured as a "door" (portal) having length X width. That two dimensional surface can also be configured as having only an inside and an outside, a "sphere" (portal) with the inside having any size independent of the outside size. I can explain how I know this if anyone wants background).

The insides of two spheres can be swapped too.

So, in this way, it is possible to have a working "portal" the size of a particle for instance. Once it is created, it can be altered in size and given additional motion.

edit on 5-11-2018 by Whatsthisthen because: typo

posted on Nov, 5 2018 @ 08:13 PM
link   

Umm you know we can already stop light right it's called a wall if you throw one up in front of a low power laser it will stop the beam .

No I do not think fern is trying to open a portal to other dimensional places not saying it can't but I do not think that is there goal.

posted on Nov, 6 2018 @ 06:32 AM
link   
a reply to: Whatsthisthen

There are times when we should simply walk away from knowledge and leave it as an unknown.

If its an unknown then it snot knowledge and we cannot walk away from something we do not know.

We can walk away from the unknown or give up trying to know in other words.

The rest of your post about Djinn and MIB is just so off topic I think you may be confused with another thread maybe.

Perhaps one might say; with knowledge comes consequences.

Or

Or

Consequences will arise simple from any actions be it with or without knowledge.

posted on Nov, 6 2018 @ 06:33 AM
link   

You use a derogatory term against a guy no longer alive and books I doubt you have read.

Its a descriptive term.

Its only derogatory in how its interpreted.

So for those that find his crackpot ideas valid they will think its derogatory when its simply an opinionated descriptive term.

posted on Nov, 6 2018 @ 06:44 AM
link   

Oppenheimer quoted Shiva from the Bhagavad Gita, where Shiva had used his destructive powers the same way we had used those destructive powers , Oppenheimer was worried that he had unleashed the most destructive force in the world and was greatly saddened that he had to use his scientific mind and humanities great achievements to kill innocent people.
To save millions from further death he had to sacrifice those innocent lives to save many millions more this was a great burden on his mind and his soul.

as for the golden ratio etc, its hard to design anything in the world without stumbling into sacred geometry , because that geometry exists everywhere in nature and everywhere in our designs as humans!

there is no such thing as coincidence

posted on Nov, 6 2018 @ 06:59 AM
link   

"So at lattitude 29.9792° N for great pryamid

Velocity = 2*Pi*6371000* 4.325* Cos29.9792/(1-Cos (90-29.9792)) = 173157819.4* [1.7313]= 299792458

Interesting result because south north displacement of Giza = 1732 cubits."

Could you explain for us non-maths geniuses what any of that might mean?

posted on Nov, 6 2018 @ 07:38 AM
link   

But it's not a bomb, it does not explode, its a black hole, and they cannot be built or created by CERN with anywhere near the current levels of energy available to humanity.

posted on Nov, 6 2018 @ 07:41 AM
link   
a reply to: InhaleExhale

If its an unknown then it snot knowledge and we cannot walk away from something we do not know. We can walk away from the unknown or give up trying to know in other words.

Of course one can walk away from knowledge. When someone realized the consequences of learning how to split an atom, that was the time to think about it and perhaps close shop and go down the pub for a drink and game of darts instead.

Consequences will arise simple from any actions be it with or without knowledge.

yeah that is so.

Though it would be nice if science or anyone else for that matter just stopped occasionally and said to themselves; "Should we really do this?"

Oh and the other bit was illustrative.

Edit: illustrative of knowledge that should never have been.

edit on 6-11-2018 by Whatsthisthen because: added last line for clarity

posted on Nov, 6 2018 @ 07:51 AM
link   

That is all very well but then the Nazis were at the time trying very hard to make their own A Bomb so, if the scientists on the Manhattan Project had indeed said "Sod this for a lark" the course of history would have taken a turn very much for the worse and whatever was left of the world would now be speaking German.

So, I don't think there was much of a choice to be made, in the real world.

posted on Nov, 6 2018 @ 07:59 AM
link   
a reply to: andy06shake

But it's not a bomb, it does not explode, its a black hole, and they cannot be built or created by CERN with anywhere near the current levels of energy available to humanity.

I used "black hole" as an illustrative example. CERN, at this time, may only have the capability to create one for just a moment before it disappears. But once they have proved the idea as fact, then they will learn to grow a proper one they can control. They will find a way if they think it worthwhile.

Athalonsavage suggests that it is actually time that is the focus of CERN. That, to me at least seems to be so, that time is at least a part of it. Recreating the scientific wonders of an ancient civilisation also seems to be a part of it, the pyramids and sacred geometry based technology perhaps.

It may be all just the harmless particle collisions to prove a few mathematical ideas of interest to an odd physicist or two as CERN says.

Or it may not.

They have spent a heck of a lot of money, time and other resources on this machine to simply prove a theory or two.

edit on 6-11-2018 by Whatsthisthen because: clarity

posted on Nov, 6 2018 @ 08:05 AM
link   

My bets on "not", dangerous in the ways you imagine that is.

edit on 6-11-2018 by andy06shake because: (no reason given)

posted on Nov, 6 2018 @ 08:11 AM
link   
Interesting article about the LHD and creating mini black Holes. Seems they are nothing to worry about and will not be able to consume the Earth:

Live Science: Mini Black Holes Easier to Make Than Scientists Thought

posted on Nov, 6 2018 @ 08:15 AM
link   
a reply to: oldcarpy

Yeah in times of war, fear and desperation often rules. Your right of course oldcarpy.

Yet as a course of action in times of peace, the headlong plunge into technology at ever increasing speed is reckless in many ways. Especially if the thought behind the plunge is the fear of someone else possibly doing it first.

All I am saying is this; people, especially scientists, should simply stop sometimes and think about what they are doing.

posted on Nov, 6 2018 @ 08:18 AM
link   
a reply to: andy06shake

Tell yer what, I hope your right, but I'll wager a beer that the technology goes towards newer and better weapons before it goes to helping humanity.

new topics

top topics

<< 5  6  7    9  10  11 >>

join