It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Cerns true goal

page: 6
<< 3  4  5    7  8  9 >>

join
share:

posted on Nov, 4 2018 @ 06:50 PM
link   
a reply to: Whatsthisthen

Theyre trying to suck a golf ball through a garden hose. This seems to be the lifelong aspiration of Luciferians and Satanists.

posted on Nov, 4 2018 @ 06:51 PM
link   
a reply to: Zanti Misfit

I have Doom 2016 downloaded from Steam. Its a training simulator.

posted on Nov, 4 2018 @ 06:55 PM
link   

originally posted by: Whatsthisthen
a reply to: AthlonSavage
Nice find.

I remember a New Zealander by the name of Bruce Cathie wrote three books in the 1970's. One was called Harmonic 33. The books were on geometric harmonics in relation to UFOs and the atomic tests.

From memory, the earth's circumference was a part of the harmonics of matter explained in his books.

You might dig up enough info to work out what the CERN machine is doing.

Nice

What its doing? Instead of reading a book by some crockpot why not google it. You can learn how particle accelerators work. And maybe even why when we smash particles together we see things afterwards. Sort of like a car wreck pieces of the car comes flying off so we can see it.

posted on Nov, 4 2018 @ 07:07 PM
link   
a reply to: dragonridr

What its doing? Instead of reading a book by some crockpot why not google it. You can learn how particle accelerators work.

You use a derogatory term against a guy no longer alive and books I doubt you have read.
Your one of ATS atypical shills rude and lacking of any real scientific knowledge on anything.
Go find another thread to derail.

posted on Nov, 4 2018 @ 07:19 PM
link   

Conventional physics suggest it would take a quadrillion, or a million-billion, times more energy to form a microscopic black hole than the LHC is capable of producing.

Scenarios based on extra dimensions could have black holes form at a lower energy states but they make no concrete predictions.

Any fears that such black holes/strangelets will consume the Earth are groundless down to the fact all black holes emit radiation and that tiny black holes should lose more mass than they absorb, evaporating within a billionth of a trillionth of a trillionth of a second after there production.

There is no real danger of CERN destroying the Earth via a singularity.

posted on Nov, 4 2018 @ 08:00 PM
link   
a reply to: AthlonSavage

There is always someone

posted on Nov, 4 2018 @ 08:10 PM
link   
a reply to: dragonridr

Actually I have nothing against people being inventive. A cell phone is a marvel of technology that is instant communication over vast distances, a movie theater and postal service all in one. Captain Kirk would be jealous.

However, a cell phone is also very dangerous. Give one to a child and someone else can track the kid's movements in real time. Find out her age, gender, when and where she practices netball and even who she is with. Bad things happen sometimes.

Technology has it's wonders and it's dark side.

A cell phone makes telephone calls, a particle accelerator simply accelerates particles.

The question is what are people doing with that technology.

By the way, I have read perhaps four or five books in the last twenty years, they were on Japanese history, nor do I watch YouTube.

posted on Nov, 4 2018 @ 08:11 PM
link   

The question is what are people doing with that technology.

Learning how to control the Universe!

Muaha ha.

Or maybe, learning how to trick the speed of light and free us from this planetary round.
edit on 11/4/2018 by Phage because: (no reason given)

posted on Nov, 4 2018 @ 08:22 PM
link   
a reply to: andy06shake

Conventional physics suggest it would take a quadrillion, or a million-billion, times more energy to form a microscopic black hole than the LHC is capable of producing.

Scenarios based on extra dimensions could have black holes form at a lower energy states but they make no concrete predictions.

Any fears that such black holes/strangelets will consume the Earth are groundless down to the fact all black holes emit radiation and that tiny black holes should lose more mass than they absorb, evaporating within a billionth of a trillionth of a trillionth of a second after there production.

There is no real danger of CERN destroying the Earth via a singularity.

I'm no physics buff, but isn't the word "singularity" coined in popular culture rather then physics?

For some reason or other, I just got interested in this thread enough to jump in.

And no, I don't think the earth will be consumed by a black hole like in the movies.nor a lot of other stories about the LHC.

To be blunt, I am not a fan of science because of the damage it causes. Science takes no responsibility, nor do the scientists themselves take any personal responsibility for what they do.

That is a problem for society, I think there will come a time when science will have to be reigned in and brought to task. I gave Oppenheimer as an example earlier in this thread.

posted on Nov, 4 2018 @ 08:23 PM
link   

To be blunt, I am not a fan of science

Watcha holdin' in your hand there son?

edit on 11/4/2018 by Phage because: (no reason given)

posted on Nov, 4 2018 @ 08:24 PM
link   

Science is not the problem but what people do with the results.

Fan or not without science and technology we would not be having this discussion, just a thought.

posted on Nov, 4 2018 @ 08:28 PM
link   

originally posted by: Phage

To be blunt, I am not a fan of science

Watcha holdin' in your hand there son?

A very useful device used by asshats to track your every movement and if necessary, listen to your conversations.

All designed by science with absolutely no regard for the damage it may cause our society.

Just because you have no ability to see the dangers, or you simply don't care, you simply can't see that what science without a conscious can do.

Try WW2 history or perhaps wade through the information now available regarding MK Ultra.

Of course, it is not your problem.

P

posted on Nov, 4 2018 @ 08:30 PM
link   
a reply to: pheonix358

Ok.

Lets stop doing science then.

Agreed?

Science saved my life, btw. So maybe I'm a bit biased.

posted on Nov, 4 2018 @ 08:31 PM
link   

In that case, your PC keyboard, mic, and webcam are just about as dangerous and susceptible to being monitored.

You cannot blame science for what people do with it, blame people.

edit on 4-11-2018 by andy06shake because: (no reason given)

posted on Nov, 4 2018 @ 08:32 PM
link   

originally posted by: Phage

Ok.

Lets stop doing science then.

Agreed?

Science saved my life, btw. So maybe I'm a bit biased.

Why all or nothing. Why live at just the extremes.

How about science with a conscience.

But no, stick to your extremist views.

P

posted on Nov, 4 2018 @ 08:34 PM
link   

Science has no conscience, again that's people.

A good workman does not blame his tools.
edit on 4-11-2018 by andy06shake because: (no reason given)

posted on Nov, 4 2018 @ 08:35 PM
link   
a reply to: Phage

Hi ya Phage.

Good luck learning to control the universe there Phage. There is a lot of competition I understand.

And yep, I'm holding my Yotaphone2. Nice Russian phone. Captain Kirk eat your heart out.

All I can say Phage is that I fought the evil technology until my wife put her foot down and brought me one.

Evil overlords everywhere.

posted on Nov, 4 2018 @ 08:37 PM
link   
a reply to: andy06shake

Science REALLY needs a conscience. And some humility, humility would be nice too.

posted on Nov, 4 2018 @ 08:40 PM
link   

Nothing humble about the universe we live in, nature does not have a conscience that's a given.

As to humility, everyone could be doing with more of that stuff i suppose.

posted on Nov, 4 2018 @ 09:01 PM
link   

Science REALLY needs a conscience.

Science is a process.

It's people that need a conscience.

new topics

top topics

<< 3  4  5    7  8  9 >>

join