It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Cerns true goal

page: 5
<< 2  3  4    6  7  8 >>

join
share:

posted on Nov, 4 2018 @ 12:23 AM
link   
a reply to: Whatsthisthen
The assassins were linked to the templars, through who Crowleys thelema claims some linage decent.

Much of his work was channelled from the alien gray monstrosity he summoned, aiwass/Lam

As far as scientists creating portals working with this stream we have to look no further than Jack Parsons, Jet Propulsion Laboratory founder, and L.Ron.Hubbard, scientology founder. The babalon working
edit on 4-11-2018 by primalfractal because: (no reason given)

posted on Nov, 4 2018 @ 12:41 AM
link   
a reply to: primalfractal

I think your quite correct there primalfractal.

And now perhaps were are getting somewhere with what lays beyond CERN.

You deserve a beer.

posted on Nov, 4 2018 @ 01:13 AM
link   

originally posted by: Gothmog

originally posted by: WhateverYouSay

a reply to: Gothmog

Yes but it's doing that for just a few particles as opposed to the x*10^26 or whatever a mosquito would be

As stated , that is basically the limit.
Your point was ?

That because it's concentrated, it's different than claiming it's just like a mosquito. Mosquitos don't take particles and smash them into their elementary constituents with a flap of the wing.

I'm not saying that demons are going to come rushing out of a mini black hole created for .000000001 seconds, I'm just saying it's not that accurate to equate it to a mosquito.

Yet , 16 mosquitoes in flight produce the sme amount of energy .
Concentrated ?
Please explain how the term concentrated applies
Informed minds need to know.

Concentrated = that same amount of energy distributed among a few particles, vs that same amount of energy distributed among 6 * 10^23 * amount of molecules in a mosquito

posted on Nov, 4 2018 @ 01:19 AM
link   

a reply to: Gothmog

Yes but it's doing that for just a few particles as opposed to the x*10^26 or whatever a mosquito would be

As stated , that is basically the limit.
Your point was ?

That because it's concentrated, it's different than claiming it's just like a mosquito. Mosquitos don't take particles and smash them into their elementary constituents with a flap of the wing.

I'm not saying that demons are going to come rushing out of a mini black hole created for .000000001 seconds, I'm just saying it's not that accurate to equate it to a mosquito.

Yet , 16 mosquitoes in flight produce the sme amount of energy .
Concentrated ?
Please explain how the term concentrated applies
Informed minds need to know.

Concentrated = that same amount of energy distributed among a few particles, vs that same amount of energy distributed among 6 * 10^23 * amount of molecules in a mosquito

That is not what was questioned
How does it relate ?

posted on Nov, 4 2018 @ 01:20 AM
link   

originally posted by: Whatsthisthen

I have a little knowledge of the two trees from crossing paths with kabalists.

Universe B is probably what I referred to in the "slice of pie analogy", the 72/288 if the photon. Incidentally while I think of it, complexity is built using a string model for the 360 degree circle. Put a twist in the circle to make a figure eight with 720 degrees. One can make as many twists as one wants.

Twisted String Theory (pokes tongue at science)

Mind you, the tree of life is just a framework and not all inclusive, just a map of where the kabalists have been, so too the dark tree, the Quilthoth.

The dark tree/universe B/ the 288 of the photon is navigable. While "the Crow" opened a door and met on of the folks who live there, it is not evil per se. Perhaps a fear tactic to keep people from looking there.

"Twisted string theory" again reminds me of torsion fields and Rodin's vortex mathematics. Think you're onto something.

While I agree the denizens of "Universe B" are not necessarily inherently evil, they may well be inimical to life when in our dimension or perhaps if our dimension intersects theirs somehow. Thelmists say we're due for a trip around the dark side of the tree in this aeon, doesn't sound cool from my perspective, which is admittedly limited.

Elite humans are well on their way to destroying the planet so a purging of the ones who called them, by those summoned, would be beneficial and maybe even karma?

posted on Nov, 4 2018 @ 01:22 AM
link   

Thanks for that beer, man I was thirsty

posted on Nov, 4 2018 @ 01:28 AM
link   
a reply to: AthlonSavage

" in this regard they think it will create the bridge to the Kingdom of ?? "

Hell , and the Demons are Waiting Patiently there to Possess the Fools who RELEASE THEM .......

posted on Nov, 4 2018 @ 01:33 AM
link   

The LHC is much better as a particle collider, though.

posted on Nov, 4 2018 @ 01:58 AM
link   
Some interesting CERN macrocosmic relationships. Funny how TPTB always have these "random" parallels to the universe in their constructions. Have done for well, forever, but of course its not ancient physics, pure mumbo jumbo.
CERN's Orion stargate

Grid of the gods

posted on Nov, 4 2018 @ 01:49 AM
link   

We're at about the limit of what I know in practice.

About all I can add to what the "dark side" is like is that it is in practice a reversal (from my perspective ) of this world. But I can only say this of light. Our sun is a ball of warmth and light here, there it is an absence that is like a tunnel. Just picture the sun's motion through space. I haven't ventured into that tunnel myself but I understand you would move into where the sun was at any point in it's history.

Mater here, such as a big rock is empty space. The "window" to our familiar world is the rock's surface. Critters can move through a tree's solidity, yet water is like atmosphere with different properties. What lives there would have very different perception to us.

I've only ventured there a few times.

Personally I don't like the "Lam", they are controllers who use leaverage and hostages. They have caused so much suffering to humans and Nature Beings alike.

In my view this is not just a problem for humans, also the Nature Beings. The "Lam" are not articulate here, so they will take fairy folk histage to force the hierarchy to do as they are told. Humans too. Leaverage, always leaverage.

Like I said, we are at about my limit at this point. Though the "Lam" can be killed.

posted on Nov, 4 2018 @ 02:17 AM
link   

Though the "Lam" can be killed.

How?

And do they actually die or do they cease to exist?

Thanks.

P

posted on Nov, 4 2018 @ 03:38 AM
link   
a reply to: pheonix358

There is a quirk with nuclear detonations. A nuke detonation creates a closed space in their world that traps them. If the closed space is separated from inherited motion, they are lost in there, probably forever.

That would be the best way. The next method is desperate.

They have a big head and a small human face in the lower third. The base of the skull and the basal ganglia area, sever it.. It is not much different to psychic warfare.

What follows is conjecture.

If we clean out our world of them more will come. It is not that easy for them to get here. I don't know why. Perhaps the ones here are from a long time ago when the technology was available, before Gilgamesh perhaps.

I can't find them around CERN. But I have "seen" something humanish, very "heavy" and stocky building geometry around nuke reactor cores. I don't know if they are connected with "Lam".

The "greys" I suspect are connected but something really fishy about the whole "grey" thing. Someone makes very good animated thought forms that impersonate them or duplicates something more or more complex, maybe both. I don't know much except it IS very fishy.

That is my limit of knowledge at this point in time.

edit on 4-11-2018 by Whatsthisthen because: usual typos

posted on Nov, 4 2018 @ 05:57 AM
link   
Earth's rotation speed vs latitude

space.stackexchange.com...

At any latitude, the Earth completes one rotation per day. At the equator, the circumference of the Earth is about 40000 km, so the speed of rotation is 40000 km/day or 463 m/s
2 x Pi x Radius x Frequency
calaculate rotation velocity at Earth at 0 lattitude 2xPix x 6371000 x 1/24x60x60 = 463.31 m/s

Now Cern is at 46.3 degrees north latitude with 26.7 Km circumference

2*Pi/SquareRootof2 = 4.44288 (where SquareRootof2 = 1.414)

4.44288 x 26.7 Km circumference = 118624.9744 meters

earth circumference at 0 lattitude = 2*Pi*6371000 = 40030173.59 metres

118624.9744/40030173.59 * number seconds in day (24*3600) = 256.03
118624.9744/ 256.03 = 463.32 m/s

This means Cerns circumferential size is required to be 26.7 Km circumference at 46.3 degrees north latitude to tune it to the earths rotation.

Theyre up to something weird that involves this entire planet.

edit on 4-11-2018 by AthlonSavage because: (no reason given)

posted on Nov, 4 2018 @ 08:35 AM
link   
a reply to: pheonix358

A door in your house could be considered a portal between rooms. You just have to find the doorway.

and power or energy is required to open that door

then more power and energy required to move through that door.

You assume Power is needed!

If there is an action like opening and moving through then yes a energy or power of some sort is required.

posted on Nov, 4 2018 @ 08:43 AM
link   

Think you need to understand what's required to produce a black hole(singularity) nevermind actually sustain the thing for any meaningful length of time.

The type of black holes that CERN proposes are micro by nature and exist for only a fraction of a second.

So no runaway Strangelet situation is on the cards just yet.

edit on 4-11-2018 by andy06shake because: (no reason given)

posted on Nov, 4 2018 @ 08:53 AM
link   

Scientific knowledge is largely funded by military and corporative interests it is said.

How can knowledge be funded?

Knowledge can be held and passed on and learnt.

How does one fund knowledge?

Research is often compartmentalised too.

Research is what is funded, not knowledge.

You can pay for knowledge, university/school, but paying for it doesn't mean you will have it.

Knowledge can be held, passed on and learnt.

It is not the first time that technology like CERN has been created.

Yes, there are numerous particle accelerators all over the world.

They should ask themselves: "Should we?"

Should we what?

learn more about our reality?

Nah, better to make up stories to explain the unknown and then more BS to cover the smell of the previous BS.

edit on 4-11-2018 by InhaleExhale because: (no reason given)

posted on Nov, 4 2018 @ 01:35 PM
link   
a reply to: AugustusMasonicus

Of course... it whips up the Baby dunkin' souce for the festive boards.

I mean, c'mon - that stuff just ain't gonna mix itself.

posted on Nov, 4 2018 @ 05:16 PM
link   
a reply to: andy06shake

Think you need to understand what's required to produce a black hole(singularity) nevermind actually sustain the thing for any meaningful length of time.

The type of black holes that CERN proposes are micro by nature and exist for only a fraction of a second.

So no runaway Strangelet situation is on the cards just yet.

Ah yeah, but I would suggest a black hole is a black hole and you have to walk before you can run.

Once something is built and you can repeat the process, you can then start thinking of what can be done with it.

To build an abomb, one must first split a single atom, then you can split heaps of them.

Little steps.

edit on 4-11-2018 by Whatsthisthen because: typo

posted on Nov, 4 2018 @ 05:21 PM
link   
a reply to: InhaleExhale

There are times when we should simply walk away from knowledge and leave it as an unknown.

My own practice in the occult world is to erase knowledge historically speaking. In some of the ancient ruins and temples are "containers of knowledge" of that ancient civilisations accomplishments. It is my practice to destroy those records. In pre-Gilgamesh times bio-engineering was big, really big and those practices are now distorted legends. I'll give two examples.

The first is the creation of a djinn.

The magician would force a fire spirit to consume an unborn human child in the womb. The magician, as the father of the child would command the resulting djinn. The womb is the bottle in which the djinn is kept. Slaves were kept for many reasons, bio-engineering was one.

Suffice it to say; the young slave girl did not survive being burnt alive from within. If one knows where to look one can find their traumatised earthbound spirits cowering in fear still. The responsibility of the finder is to help those youngsters.

Example two.

The creation a MIB. (not the silly alien movie, but the tall old fellas in a wide brim hat)

Take a living man and wrap him in pigskin, burry him alive and wait for him to die. That traps part of his afterlife consciousness here, earthbound.

I'll omit the next part of the process for obvious reasons.

These fellas look like corpses, wear a wide brim hat and a full length leather coat. They are almost impossible to "kill". One must reach an aetheric hand into his chest and destroy a red organ that hangs like a ganglia about where his heart would be but further back about where the spinal nerves would be.

That is two examples of knowledge that should never have been and never be again. I have erased enough almost irreplaceable knowledge from ancient civilisations to make a librarian cry.

But that is an individual decision and responsibility.

Perhaps one might say; with knowledge comes consequences.

edit on 4-11-2018 by Whatsthisthen because: usual typos

posted on Nov, 4 2018 @ 06:32 PM
link   
Nice find.

I remember a New Zealander by the name of Bruce Cathie wrote three books in the 1970's. One was called Harmonic 33. The books were on geometric harmonics in relation to UFOs and the atomic tests.

From memory, the earth's circumference was a part of the harmonics of matter explained in his books.

You might dig up enough info to work out what the CERN machine is doing.

Nice

edit on 4-11-2018 by Whatsthisthen because: typo

top topics

<< 2  3  4    6  7  8 >>

join