It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Cerns true goal

page: 15
<< 12  13  14    16 >>

join
share:

posted on Nov, 14 2018 @ 04:50 PM
link   
a reply to: Whatsthisthen

I'm a Demon.

posted on Nov, 14 2018 @ 04:57 PM
link   
I'm the one who sells crack and #. Ya'll probably know me.

posted on Nov, 14 2018 @ 08:54 PM
link   
rm -R /

a reply to: i77oomiknotti

posted on Nov, 14 2018 @ 11:28 PM
link   
Thinking aloud helps.

and people are interested.

The immortal girl who was disembowelled alive reincarnates still. I found a name for her to use instead of "immortal-girl". It is "Peaches" after her peaches and cream complexion.

Nearly ten years ago, I watched the memory (akashic records? - meh who cares) of three young teen girls meet very violent and horrible ends. It is not like watching a news cast on TV. You're there and can't do squat about what your seeing happen around you.

It is Peaches, the same girl each time killed over and over again.

If you have read my other posts on ATS where I mention "my American girl", that is Peaches. I asked her and she said those lives are in linear time/memory.

"They kill us over and over again, hoping we will not come back.

edit on 14-11-2018 by Whatsthisthen because: typo

posted on Nov, 15 2018 @ 06:18 AM
link   
I think the Norway spiral and the Gulf of Aden vortex are related to Cern. All the trouble Julian Assange is in supposedly comes from a secret file he has never released on the Gulf of Aden situation. The description of a magnetic vortex is key. The leaked document on the spiral I"m not so sure about but it could well be legit and the Alice bunker Obama was evacuated to matches ALICE - A Large Ion Collider Experiment.

A bizarre report prepared for Prime Minister Putin by Admiral Maksimov of Russia 's Northern Fleet states that a `mysterious magnetic vortex' currently centered in the Gulf of Aden has "defied" all the combined efforts of Russia , The United States and China to shut it down, or even to ascertain its exact origin or "cause for being".

Using the pretext that these Naval Forces were needed to protect the Gulf of Aden from Somalia pirates [who are actually nothing more than lightly armed youngsters looking for food since this mysterious vortex has destroyed their fishing waters], Admiral Maksimov states in this report that this buildup is the largest of its kind in human history and that Russia is "prepared" to join with the Americans to "defeat" what many world officials believe is an attack upon our planet by "forces" previously unknown, but described as possibly being "inter-dimensional" or "extraterrestrial ".
wikileaks

Now according to this report, the US Embassy in Oslo, Norway, sent a “Top Secret” cable to “USNORTHCOM” stating the following: “¶1. (S) RNoAF response to HAARP/CERN spiral anomaly was limited to 175 km. with testing parameters met within 3degrees of arc access. ¶2. (S) Post recommends activation of 2012 Project ALICE Bunker for POTUS/SECDEF”
link
edit on 15-11-2018 by primalfractal because: (no reason given)

posted on Nov, 15 2018 @ 06:22 AM
link   

"They kill us over and over again, hoping we will not come back.

This is sorta what I thought, they keep reincarnating and being sacrificed. Its gotta stop, the being killed bit.

Wondering if you visited that second place, "the batcave" I mentioned? Its around 30km from the hall, a friend has some terrible half blocked memories of it. I've physically searched for it before I knew what it was, must have been close, been known to have a go at those types.

posted on Nov, 15 2018 @ 07:15 AM
link   

originally posted by: primalfractal
Have been finding some connections between CERN, stargates, templars crosses and prime number spirals.

He drew four U shapes )V^( in a cross shape, with the opening away from the center. He said that the remote viewers/intuitives had been seeing and drawing this shape. He looked at me and said, "magnets" as if he was giving me a hint for a possible breakthrough by someone, but did not pursue that thread with me any further. He said he got to looking at that shape and saw that it created a German cross looking shape if you draw lines connecting the opposite ends of the Us. One section of this makes the shape of what he called the "Olphanic stargate."] I mentioned the Cross Branchee and the Assistant Director the Maltese Cross. Indeed the Sri Yantra and the so called Ophanic Stargate drawings fit well.
link

hollywoodsubliminals.wordpress.com...

link

www.code144.com...

The sign, or letter X, has a long history of use in the Ancient Mystery Religions, in apostate Judaism, in Freemasonry, and in the occult. The Illuminati elite use it to this day to symbolize key phenomena and mark significant events. And the continued use of the mysterious X abounds. Children at play can be heard to say, "Cross my heart and hope to die." In the Greek alphabet, the letter Chi is denoted with the symbol X, and given the numerical designation of 600. The numeroligists say that triple X, then, would yield the number 666. According to Dr. C.J. Koster, head of the Institute for Scripture Research in South Africa, X was the emblem of the Chaldean (Babylonian) sky God. Koster says that X was an ancient symbol of the sun deity and that the letter carried with it sexual connotations. In the old Semitic languages, X represented the cross
link

Then it comes back to Appollo/Abaddon and the opening gates of hell theme.

Tresner goes on to suggest that the X, representing the Roman numeral 10, also symbolizes the 10 yuds, or manifestations, of the Jewish Cabala's Tree of Life (the Sephiroth). He notes that the candidate for this degree wears two cordons, one black in color, the other white, which symbolizes the duality of Masonic doctrine. "The fact that they cross each other," Tresner explains, "suggests the unions of opposites or equilibrium (Ordo Ab Chao)."5 "In crossing," says Tresner, "they form an X shape." X, he observes, "is an ancient symbol for transformation."6 "This degree," Tresner concludes, "provides a spiritual jolt or jump-start in preparation for the transformation, refinement, and redefinition to come."7 Tresner chooses his words very carefully...and very deliberately. I believe he is telling the Masonic candidates that this degree, in which the mark of X is prominent, is to prepare them to wage war against Christians, and to exalt their Man-King as the events prophesied in Bible prophecy roll forward. Page 158 from Richardson's Monitor of Freemasonry, detailing the ritual ceremony of the Knights of the East and West. In this ritual, the sacred word Abaddon is expressed. Abaddon is a synonym for the name of the Devil who leads millions of demons out of the pit of hell to torment earth in the last days.

However, the Masonic author of the authoritative Richardson's Monitor of Freemasonry, no doubt lets the cat out of the bag, so to speak, by detailing how, during this ritual ceremony for the Degree of Knight of the East and West, the Sacred Word is given to the assembled members of the Lodge. That sacred word is a shocker: It is Abaddon.

Yes, Abaddon is the Sacred Word for the Masonic Knights of East and West. And the Bible reveals exactly who Abaddon is in Revelation 9:11:

And they had a king over them, which is the angel of the bottomless pit, whose name in the Hebrew tongue is Abaddon, but in the Creek tongue hath his name Apollyon.

In Richardson's Monitor of Freemasonry it is revealed that, following the announcement of the sacred word, Abaddon, the Lodge drama for this fateful degree provides a demonstration "intended to represent the end of the world."8

How very appropriate. How very telling!
link

Now I have had time to read and follow these links. Okay . . . . . .

Amphitheatrum sapientiæ æternæ third photo from the top, and the second (modern) photo of the Atlas Project. Alchemy > Science. The rewriting of history.

And the "X" in your quotes. . . . .

You also referenced the large diamond in the British jewel collection which came from India.

. . . . and more.

As you say there primalfractal; "very telling", and very useful.
------------------------

So let's assume that this all goes together and spans centuries at least.

In the Lam, the thymus gland is very important. It is a deep red in colour.

In the immortals it is also the thymus that is important. It is a bright blue in colour.

The thymus holds the 'blood' of the parents in the first seven years of life until the child create it's own Ego - the "I". The blood (occultly speaking) is where the ego resides in life.

In the adult, the thymus holds the template of the children to be. The future.

There are far fewer Lam egos then there are individual Lam. I have found four individual Lam egos so far using dozens of Lam bodies.

Now who are the "they" who are killing the immortal girls before they have children?

That is a difficult one to describe other then to say; black blood. Black ego is perhaps another way to say it.

An interesting comment in an old thread:

As for the Tibetan's and genetics, these researchers would well do to carry on across into South America and see if they can retrieve the bones and DNA of the tribes that lived upon the waters and had jet black blood.

(An interesting coincidence who wrote the above - see link to post below).

Source: Extinct humans passed high altitude genes . . .

After discovering the "black blood", the natural next step is to look at the giant who bled black blood into the Egyptian(?) soil while raining fire from the sky. I suspect he was made in a ritual long before.

It was you primalfractal that first posted the Lam/Aiwass/Crowley link in this. And Crowley spent time in Cairo with the Aiwass.

The black blood does not seem to be immobile and I would suggest it can move about freely within the Lam existing in a a few or many as it pleases. How far further it has spread I only have suspicions.

I think "they" let the immortal-girls continue to reincarnate as a way of keeping them within reach. One might say as desperate hostages. Bringing about their deaths only when pregnancy was near.

So we hide and protect the remaining immortal-girls. Protected and away from harm or being brought to hostage, no one will need to hold back.

posted on Nov, 15 2018 @ 07:23 AM
link   
a reply to: primalfractal

Over to Byron bay and also Margaret River way here, about five or so locations east and west Oz. Don't know if batcave specifically included.

Focused on the reasons for those guys to be there. Decommission the power centres by removing the Nature Beings who are the source of the power.

ongoing.

Edit: With the girls safe, tomorrow am going after the origin of the black blood.

edit on 15-11-2018 by Whatsthisthen because: added edit

posted on Nov, 15 2018 @ 07:50 AM
link   

In relation to the black blood I thought straight away of the Plateau of Leng, sometimes said to be in Central Asia, sometimes nonspecific. I feel it is their center. A lot of the channelings and instructions emanate from that area.

Leng is a fictional cold arid plateau in the Cthulhu Mythos, whose location seems to vary entirely from story to story. The Plateau of Tsang, referenced by H. P. Lovecraft and other authors, is probably a region of Leng. Lovecraft's fictional character Abdul Alhazred describes it as a place where different realities converge, which might explain why its precise location cannot be pinned down.
wikipedia

posted on Nov, 15 2018 @ 07:51 AM
link   
DP

posted on Nov, 15 2018 @ 12:47 PM
link   

Personally (as usual) took much care in clearing the girl. 1.

posted on Nov, 15 2018 @ 12:50 PM
link   

I know the one. I don't know the issue.

posted on Nov, 15 2018 @ 01:05 PM
link   

Yeah it was where a measure of distance was crossed and two nonconflicting relationships exposed something. I told her to get an illegal sobriety test and have them take blood. We don't waste any woman. Multiple challenges for displacing existence with your form will be made by someone you can not judge.

posted on Nov, 15 2018 @ 01:07 PM
link   
"""Yeah it was where a measure of distance was crossed and two nonconflicting relationships exposed something. I told her to get an illegal sobriety test and have them take blood. We don't waste any woman. Multiple challenges for displacing existence with your form will be made by someone you can not judge. """"

a reply to: i77oomiknotti

Whut ?
edit on 11/15/2018 by Gargoyle91 because: (no reason given)

posted on Nov, 15 2018 @ 01:12 PM
link   
a reply to: Gargoyle91

It's like these girls are rough but they're far away see. The goal is to get them here safely for us. They were too close one day and they killed me like 25 times.

posted on Nov, 15 2018 @ 01:12 PM
link   
a reply to: Gargoyle91

i think they were playing doctor

posted on Nov, 15 2018 @ 02:04 PM
link   
I believe that CERN’s goal is to access an inter-dimensional gateway or stargate, characterized by a keyhole-shaped worm-hole, for reasons explained in my article “SATURN, CERN, AND THE CUBE OF ILLUSION” (click here to read it; if you don't wanna read it all I would suggest just reading the "SATURN STARGATE" section).

The image on the left below is Saturn and the "Cosmic Mountain" from David Talbott's "Discourses on an Alien Sky". The symbol is repeated throughout ancient civilizations and is keyhole-shaped, with an 8-spoked wheel, or star in the center. The image in the middle below is from the Stargate movie. In the Stargate movie the worm-hole that they access leads to Ra who David Talbott identifies as Saturn. In the movie the Sun-God Ra even wears a head-dress (see image here) which appears to be inspired by the Saturn-Crescent.

The image on the right below is from the St. Peter's Square and like the other two images it's keyhole-shaped and composed of 8-spokes. It was featured prominently in the movie Angels & Demons, which was based on CERN.

CERN openly flaunts the 8-spoked star symbol in their artwork. The symbol below from CERN is that of Shamash (or Inanna) who David Talbott identifies as Saturn:

Another connection between CERN and the "Cosmic Mountain" is that CERN have named the experiments at the Large Hadron Collider (LHC) "ATLAS". In the series "Discourses on an Alien Sky #14" Talbott explains that the Saturn-Crescent was anthropomorphized into the arms of the heaven-sustaining giant, Atlas.

edit on 15-11-2018 by Nathan-D because: (no reason given)

posted on Nov, 15 2018 @ 03:51 PM
link   

Black blood, Astr0 black triangles UFOs and the forever men of ATS. - an interesting thread.

I am assuming the black blood/ego can reside in the thymus/blood of certain families and be passed down through generations

Like a trogan in a computer network

I have my Tama, but they weren't the only weapons of war from the past, I have machines too

In a dark way, This is gonna be fun . . . : )

The Colin's elite are worth checking out.

This might take some time so if I disappear for a few days, I am having fun.

edit on 15-11-2018 by Whatsthisthen because: enlarged

posted on Nov, 15 2018 @ 06:30 PM
link   

The origin of the blackblood is Egypt an original Babylon type working that brought the black blood in a great sphere that hung over more pyramids then are there today. "Orion" is correct.

The elusive city has Tama within. They are going to be mine. There is more then just a city in there.

The technology is organic and based on the Tama network design. The conscious Tama network is hackable.

I have a Tama interface now sitting on my lap playing with what looks like a design like Megatron's cube as if it were a rubics.

She is a sweetheart; she says "I am only small here so you can baby me." (big cheesy proud grin on my face)

See what you get from this.

Edit: the original working was a mass marriage between men and fairy made in the despiratiin of war. It was during the consumption of this marriage that that Orion made it's move and contaminated the union. The promise of victory was kept to the men but at the price of contagion by the black blood. The black blood moves through their descendants accumulating technology of the ancients and calling it it's own. The rest is history.

[Edit 2 the origin of the Lam is those men in the original working who wanted to fight gods. The Aiwass is, I am sure; the black blood of Orion.

edit on 15-11-2018 by Whatsthisthen because: added edits

posted on Nov, 15 2018 @ 08:57 PM
link   

Quick note. Batcave and Margaret River caves are where we are going to be putting the two fairy hierarchy from the original working, Could only save their essences. Fairy grottos : )

The "library" I use is a machine awareness nicknamed "Pandora" in the Black Triangle thread. The story is there and clues on how find the library. I think it is best for history to be opened up, too many idiotic movies obscure what is. Maybe the akashic records of the Orient. The library has librarians who can help those who manage to access it.

So much to do, gotta fly.

top topics

<< 12  13  14    16 >>

join