It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Cerns true goal

page: 14
<< 11  12  13    15  16 >>

join
share:

posted on Nov, 13 2018 @ 06:25 PM
link   
a reply to: Whatsthisthen

aint # without a trigger finger.

posted on Nov, 13 2018 @ 06:27 PM
link   
if you dont know it doesn't matter cern is just spiritual tech for the other colliders. wylee mother#er huh? liar lawer mirror for ya.

posted on Nov, 13 2018 @ 06:28 PM
link   
a reply to: i77oomiknotti

Now you ssid "don't forget where you got that stuff"

Answered "section of earth"

Context please for the ignorant.

posted on Nov, 13 2018 @ 06:31 PM
link   

if you want to leave the earth you can take a section in order to create life on another planet that doesn't resemble life here, i would try making something ugly but upon success you must return borrowed section or it's considered a fail.

posted on Nov, 13 2018 @ 06:32 PM
link   

we know better but at the same time we take this "stuff" personally.

posted on Nov, 13 2018 @ 06:34 PM
link   
i have to go remove the sun from the day. thanks for being here with me.

posted on Nov, 13 2018 @ 09:31 PM
link   

Cool man, thanks for helping out, much appreciated, place has been bugging me for ages. The name kohinur also means mountain of light so that's an interesting correlation. Its an old volacanic area so lots of crystals, rainforest, dragons and fairies. Used to live there but now bout 200km south, still visit occasionally. Seems to be an illuminati/new age hotspot of sorts, most easterly point of oz, sun/black sun worship etc.

To avoid a confrontation with humans and not get cursed, we just snatched her out of there temporarily and separated the human spiritual(?) from her home

Wonder if these ancient human immortals are capable, under the correct conditions, of incarnating physically without human birth, as in the legends of the lotus born. I was told at least one still walks the earth.

posted on Nov, 13 2018 @ 09:54 PM
link   
Have been finding some connections between CERN, stargates, templars crosses and prime number spirals.

He drew four U shapes )V^( in a cross shape, with the opening away from the center. He said that the remote viewers/intuitives had been seeing and drawing this shape. He looked at me and said, "magnets" as if he was giving me a hint for a possible breakthrough by someone, but did not pursue that thread with me any further. He said he got to looking at that shape and saw that it created a German cross looking shape if you draw lines connecting the opposite ends of the Us. One section of this makes the shape of what he called the "Olphanic stargate."] I mentioned the Cross Branchee and the Assistant Director the Maltese Cross. Indeed the Sri Yantra and the so called Ophanic Stargate drawings fit well.
link

hollywoodsubliminals.wordpress.com...

link

www.code144.com...

The sign, or letter X, has a long history of use in the Ancient Mystery Religions, in apostate Judaism, in Freemasonry, and in the occult. The Illuminati elite use it to this day to symbolize key phenomena and mark significant events. And the continued use of the mysterious X abounds. Children at play can be heard to say, "Cross my heart and hope to die." In the Greek alphabet, the letter Chi is denoted with the symbol X, and given the numerical designation of 600. The numeroligists say that triple X, then, would yield the number 666. According to Dr. C.J. Koster, head of the Institute for Scripture Research in South Africa, X was the emblem of the Chaldean (Babylonian) sky God. Koster says that X was an ancient symbol of the sun deity and that the letter carried with it sexual connotations. In the old Semitic languages, X represented the cross
link

Then it comes back to Appollo/Abaddon and the opening gates of hell theme.

Tresner goes on to suggest that the X, representing the Roman numeral 10, also symbolizes the 10 yuds, or manifestations, of the Jewish Cabala's Tree of Life (the Sephiroth). He notes that the candidate for this degree wears two cordons, one black in color, the other white, which symbolizes the duality of Masonic doctrine. "The fact that they cross each other," Tresner explains, "suggests the unions of opposites or equilibrium (Ordo Ab Chao)."5 "In crossing," says Tresner, "they form an X shape." X, he observes, "is an ancient symbol for transformation."6 "This degree," Tresner concludes, "provides a spiritual jolt or jump-start in preparation for the transformation, refinement, and redefinition to come."7 Tresner chooses his words very carefully...and very deliberately. I believe he is telling the Masonic candidates that this degree, in which the mark of X is prominent, is to prepare them to wage war against Christians, and to exalt their Man-King as the events prophesied in Bible prophecy roll forward. Page 158 from Richardson's Monitor of Freemasonry, detailing the ritual ceremony of the Knights of the East and West. In this ritual, the sacred word Abaddon is expressed. Abaddon is a synonym for the name of the Devil who leads millions of demons out of the pit of hell to torment earth in the last days.

However, the Masonic author of the authoritative Richardson's Monitor of Freemasonry, no doubt lets the cat out of the bag, so to speak, by detailing how, during this ritual ceremony for the Degree of Knight of the East and West, the Sacred Word is given to the assembled members of the Lodge. That sacred word is a shocker: It is Abaddon.

Yes, Abaddon is the Sacred Word for the Masonic Knights of East and West. And the Bible reveals exactly who Abaddon is in Revelation 9:11:

And they had a king over them, which is the angel of the bottomless pit, whose name in the Hebrew tongue is Abaddon, but in the Creek tongue hath his name Apollyon.

In Richardson's Monitor of Freemasonry it is revealed that, following the announcement of the sacred word, Abaddon, the Lodge drama for this fateful degree provides a demonstration "intended to represent the end of the world."8

How very appropriate. How very telling!
link
edit on 13-11-2018 by primalfractal because: (no reason given)

posted on Nov, 13 2018 @ 10:32 PM
link   

originally posted by: primalfractal

Cool man, thanks for helping out, much appreciated, place has been bugging me for ages. The name kohinur also means mountain of light so that's an interesting correlation. Its an old volacanic area so lots of crystals, rainforest, dragons and fairies. Used to live there but now bout 200km south, still visit occasionally. Seems to be an illuminati/new age hotspot of sorts, most easterly point of oz, sun/black sun worship etc.

To avoid a confrontation with humans and not get cursed, we just snatched her out of there temporarily and separated the human spiritual(?) from her home

Wonder if these ancient human immortals are capable, under the correct conditions, of incarnating physically without human birth, as in the legends of the lotus born. I was told at least one still walks the earth.

Ahh, a hot spot in the modern age. I am careful about treading on native dreamtime toes. In that case I might get some friends together and "nuke" it tonight in the old fashioned way. And your welcome, I met some new fairy type friends so I am happy.

That legend of immortals reappearing physically I have not heard of. Interesting.

Can you post it?

_------------

That black and white photo above is really creepy like a set of blueprints . . . . .

Reading for tonight.

CERN used to bother me, now with the gods free to interfere as they like with what are undoubtedly old enemies (Lam), we might be able to sit back and watch the revenge of the gods.

I have a strict policy of standing well back when grudges are being settled.

edit on 13-11-2018 by Whatsthisthen because: usual typos

posted on Nov, 13 2018 @ 11:26 PM
link   

Lotus born may relate to the rainbow body. Also it brings to mind the movie Avatar, legends of gods with blue skin and some lost form of tech.

Miraculous Birth of Padmasambhava. In the north-western part of the land of Oddiyana, on an island in the lake of Dhanakosha, the blessings of all the buddhas took shape in the form of a multi-coloured lotus flower. Moved by compassion at the suffering of sentient beings, the Buddha Amitabha sent out from his heart a golden vajra, marked with the syllable HRIH, which descended onto the lotus blossom. It transformed into an exquisitely beautiful eight year old child, endowed with all the major and minor marks of perfection, and holding a vajra and a lotus. At that moment all the buddhas of the ten directions, together with hundreds of thousands of dakinis from different celestial realms, invoked the blessings and the incarnation of all the buddhas for the benefit of beings and the flourishing of the secret mantra teachings. Their invocation is known as ‘The Seven Verses of the Vajra’, or ‘The Seven Line Prayer’.
link

Rainbow body (Tib. འཇའ་ལུས་, ja lü, Wyl. 'ja' lus) — fully accomplished Dzogchen practitioners can dissolve their body at the time of death. Through the practice of trekchö, the practitioner can attain the so-called ‘rainbow body’, in which the body becomes smaller and smaller as it dissolves, emanating rainbow light, and finally only the hair and nails are left behind. Through the practice of tögal, the practitioner can dissolve his or her body into the ‘Light Body’ (Tib. འོད་སྐུ་, ö ku), where the body transforms into light and disappears completely into space. This was done by Garab Dorje, Manjushrimitra, Shri Singha, Jnanasutra and Vairotsana. Another accomplishment of tögal practice is the ‘Rainbow Body of Great Transference’ (Tib. འཇའ་ལུས་འཕོ་བ་ཆེན་པོ་, ja lü phowa chenpo; Wyl. 'ja lus 'pho ba chen po), where the master dissolves his or her body into rainbow light and lives for centuries in order to benefit others. Such was the case with Padmasambhava, Vimalamitra, Nyang Tingdzin Zangpo and Chetsün Senge Wangchuk.
link

I have heard of ritual sacrifice in a "bat cave" by the creek S.E of the falls here. Be a good spot to "nuke". Best of luck.

CERN used to bother me, now with the gods free to interfere as they like with what are undoubtedly old enemies (Lam), we might be able to sit back and watch the revenge of the gods.

Certainly hope so, that'd be great, about time haha
edit on 13-11-2018 by primalfractal because: (no reason given)

posted on Nov, 14 2018 @ 12:21 AM
link   
a reply to: primalfractal

The blue guys with many arms?

They manifest in cow dung smoke if you want to talk with them, borrowa well used vedic ritual smoker though.

Might have a chat with them.

Will look at new location , thanks.

The LHC is offline for upgrade over two years. The gods can throw a spanner in the works. Who knows, they might include a comeback and return things to a more magical time.
edit on 14-11-2018 by Whatsthisthen because: typo

posted on Nov, 14 2018 @ 01:33 AM
link   

The LHC is offline for upgrade over two years. The gods can throw a spanner in the works. Who knows, they might include a comeback and return things to a more magical time.

That's the future I see coming. Seems the LHC is another one of those Dr.Evil plans that wont work or will turn around and bite them on the ... All they are really good at is painfully slow dissolution. Think that Lam/the fallen are defeated on the other planes and the energy will flow back into the physical through the remaining good immortal on earth (may be more than one, definitely rumours around), she'll fix things and all that will be left is a little cleanup job in the underworld.
edit on 14-11-2018 by primalfractal because: (no reason given)

posted on Nov, 14 2018 @ 02:03 AM
link   

That's sorta my thinking too.

Bite them on the "A" is my guess.

Who's the good immortal? The one's I know are, shall we say; haughty.

The underworlds I want to restore, and there is a lot to do there with disease. Plus there are all the (deceased?) biological engineered technology from pre-Gilgamesh times. I've found tens of thousands of them, all female and (mostly) human. Tama (sapiens) is the name we chose for them. Tama meaning little cutie who likes to battle.

They were just discarded when no longer needed for war and they adopted me as "father". So I have to look after my girls and make a place for them here on earth. I'd like them to learn what having children is like. Their "mother" is sometimes(?) known as Ereshkigal. The pic below is my favourite from the Burney Relief.

The Tama are what one might term "prepubescent" versions of their mother. My understanding is the prepubescent part was an engineering decision to control breeding. Though I have suspicions that there are other engineering decisions more to do with the engineering of mind.

Any new order will need to respect their freedom, sovereignty and right to live here.

Oh, by the way, is your immortal anything to do with the once and future King Pendragon?

edit on 14-11-2018 by Whatsthisthen because: enlarged

posted on Nov, 14 2018 @ 04:26 AM
link   

Oh, is your immortal anything to do with the once and future King Pendragon?

I think a lot of the myths are retelling an original event to do with the fall of the "first ones" from a higher dimension into this one. The once and future king, dragon bloodlines, the wounded grail king, osiris with his missing erm ..., the destruction of the titans who now sleep in a cave, fall of angels. Some came to this dimension, the son was talked into an alliance with the Lam, a plot to seal the stargate/tree of life at Mt.Meru, cutting off access to the higher plane and holographically locking down peoples energy systems.

Thirteen of the first people (who are also dragons) saw this happening from "above" outside of time, found a solution, left their bodies in a cave and projected into here. Sides were drawn, they fought at the gates, the king was last to die, standing on a mountain of corpses, wounded in the groin with some sort of old tech sword then killed.

The queen escaped, carrying the kings child. She had a belt/tech? that kept her young, I believe she still lives. The king and the others were cursed into amnesia and repeated rebirths, reliving worsening different versions of the original story again and again with the same characters. Unaware but surrounded by fallen who remember.

Until now, when the DNA bred true again, the stars aligned, and the story became a trueman show MK Ultra nightmare. Most of the fallen energy has been spent trying to keep them locked down, timelines, sympathetic magic, mirroring media, psychic attack, sacrifices etc.

The queen stands at the center of the flower of life pattern, nature, causes quantum ripples, glitches in the matrix.

He's quite the tormented semi unaware star of the dark web, the anomaly, the nobody, HE, the one. Begins to wake now, they fear.

Its also a modern myth, a lot of discussion on another popular conspiracy site I cant link to "why can't the illuminati kill the anomaly?"

posted on Nov, 14 2018 @ 05:34 AM
link   

Who's the good immortal?

Mate, there are people reading this.

Answer the question please

P

posted on Nov, 14 2018 @ 06:02 AM
link   

Hmm. I'm just gonna philosophize a bit here.

The conflicts of gods and men are perhaps the same conflict. If the gods were human before they became gods then it follows that it would be so.

The Nature Beings are not of human origin and they seem to be separate from the conflicts of men.

Without the Nature Beings, life here would not be possible, everything would die.

So it follows that the Nature Beings are the ones to protect first and foremost when the conflicts of men threaten them.

Because I want my "girls" to have a future here, there is a responsibility to not become involved with the conflicts of men. Otherwise I would simply be another combatant in someone else's war.

Where science poses a danger to Nature Beings and the world we live in is reason to intervene. But only so far as to stop an outcome.

So too the gods and immortals. One rights a wrong inflicted upon them as a part of solving another problem.

The hoped for outcome is a more peaceful world for my "girls" to live in and most importantly; tolerant neighbors.

It is important when establishing a presence to spread goodwill freely before moving into a new neighborhood.

I only took away the Nature Beings from that location and the people that had them in their control for a reason which is to avoid unnecessary conflict. Perhaps they will learn to leave Nature Beings alone and neutral in the conflicts of gods and men. That would benefit everyone.

Groan, politics and diplomacy . . . as much as I would like to be, I am not immune.

The once and future King is an immortal, he has been chained below a London palace walled up in a forgotten room. He is important to the Lady of The Lake and Nimue loves Merlin still.

Since it is important to Nimue, I might get involved to shift a balance in everyone's favor.

posted on Nov, 14 2018 @ 06:06 AM
link   
a reply to: pheonix358

Mate, there are people reading this. Answer the question please

Me too.

posted on Nov, 14 2018 @ 06:19 AM
link   
a reply to: pheonix358

I did

The queen escaped, carrying the kings child. She had a belt/tech? that kept her young, I believe she still lives

The living goddess is the Earth and she aint dead yet

posted on Nov, 14 2018 @ 06:33 AM
link   

Without the Nature Beings, life here would not be possible, everything would die.

I've also met them and would do anything I could to help that wasn't evil.

The once and future King is an immortal, he has been chained below a London palace walled up in a forgotten room. He is important to the Lady of The Lake and Nimue loves Merlin still. Since it is important to Nimue, I might get involved to shift a balance in everyone's favor.

A lot of evidence that TPTB, who claim to be descended from immortals, are allied with the alien gray phenomenon, these beings seem to be intrinsically anti-life, almost like a reverse nature spirit. They are all destroying our planet and all the major players deserve to be wiped out. If the old good immortals are basically us, normal people, most people would not destroy the planet given a choice and deserve a chance, I believe.

Was wondering you mean he is still physically alive or disembodied? Anyway thanks for sharing all this, very interesting, and I hope your "girls" find a safe place here.

posted on Nov, 14 2018 @ 08:13 AM
link   

Was wondering you mean he is still physically alive or disembodied?

Dunno actually, from a distance I can't tell the living from deceased. Though I can say it is the same as "Apollo" in the "vault".

The removed internal organs of the immortal girl were put in jars in the Egyptian fashion for preservation. The thymus was the first organ removed. It holds the template for the next generation of children. In a way the thymus holds a template for the ovum and sperm.

Since the immortal girl was a willing sacrifice and the last of her (particular?) race, I always assumed it was a unique event to try and revive her race in the future.

The immortal girl looked all of about fourteen years old and fair complexion like peaches and cream. So most probably not an Egyptian. That suggest the practice of removing organs in the Egyptian fashion was perhaps wider spread.

So maybe they knew they had to take drastic action to maintain a presence in this world. A foot in the door so to speak. Otherwise they would be extinct.

It is said of Apollo that he had the ability of prophecy. The Lam took his eyes and wore them in their own eyesockets..

So it is reasonable to assume the immortals knew the conning of the Lam and what would happen yet knew enough to keep a link in place so they could return. So they knew the Lam can be defeated. Take away the eyes of prophecy from the Lam and a serious loss occurs to the Lam, while restoring the eyes of Apollo restores a huge advantage.

afterthought: when Persephone was examining the egreore of western science and the LHC, I got the distinct impression of a mother seeing a small child drawing the first recognisable drawing of say; a stick man. That gave me a perspective of the difference in knowledge.

The Nature Beings have a memory that traumatises fairies to recall. The moment when everything went wrong is the best I could get from them. I also know of a memory of cities falling from the sky.

And another memory of an insane huge male demon(?) or perhaps a Nature Being or Titan. Half hurried in the ground he wanted only to destroy every thing and he rained fire from the sky, his black blood poisoned the soil. The location felt very Egyptian.

My trying to complete a jigsaw puzzle made of memories scattered through a multitude of sources.

edit on 14-11-2018 by Whatsthisthen because: added afterthought

new topics

top topics

<< 11  12  13    15  16 >>

join