It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Cerns true goal

page: 11
<< 8  9  10    12  13  14 >>

join
share:

posted on Nov, 12 2018 @ 01:08 AM
link   
a reply to: Whatsthisthen

Dug a bit on Parsons. He was a member of "the real life suicide squad".

Parsons scouted locations to test their rockets and was reportedly drawn to the sinister energy of the Devil’s Gate Gorge, which got its name from a rock face in the canyon that resembles a profile of a horned demon.7 The Devil’s Gate Gorge was located at the narrowest part of the Arroyo Secco Canyon near the site of a dam, about a quarter mile from the Caltech campus. The GALCIT Rocket Research Project conducted its first test in Devil’s Gate Gorge on October 29, 1936.

Rumors persist to this day of a hell portal there.

Numerous articles point to the upsurge of UFO sightings after the babalon working (1946), Roswell (1947) occurred soon after.

Many believe that the 1946 Babalon Working was responsible for or tied to the UFO phenomena which became so abundant after that period. This was confirmed for Cameron when she witnessed a UFO shortly after the Babalon Working. She said that the sight filled her with an insurmountable joy.
www.auricmedia.net...

The ritual attempted to incarnate an ET entity through a gate into a womb. Babylon seems to be the incestuous daughter of Lam/Choronzon, mother/wife of the antichrist. Although many called it a failure as no child was seen, both Parsons and Hubbard said it was a success.

And Darkness descend upon the world, As a hunter upon the prey Queen of Demons, Mother of Atrocities, opener of the Gate of Hell!

link

edit on 12-11-2018 by primalfractal because: (no reason given)

posted on Nov, 12 2018 @ 02:42 AM
link   
From babyalon we can connect Kali: The framework for fine calibration of the LHCb Electromagnetic Calorimeter. Goddess Kali, Shiva and CERN and PROJECTIVE Programming link.

Human sacrifice associated with CERN. New perspectives on human sacrifice and ritual body treatment in ancient maya society cds.cern.ch... and of course the "prank" with the prankster allegedly found dead

Who does this stuff? Thought CERN had ultra high security.

Listen to Sergio Bertolucci, CERN’s Director for Research, when being asked what CERN’s goal ultimately is: “We’re hoping to see extra dimensions. Out of this door might come something. Or we might send something through it.”
link

posted on Nov, 12 2018 @ 03:35 AM
link   
So, in summary, I think we have the 666/apollo temple/black sun portal/cern device trying to open a gate to "universe B" in order to digitally download alien synthetic dna. This synthetic DNA will be put into "the beast" antichrist, the new age messiah, via the demon mother/babalon/rose. Also into people, mark of the beast, as in borged, merging the transhumanist and esoteric parts of the plot.

The aim is, of course, hell on Earth and another fall or step further down the tree, devolution.

We need to find the keycode to our own dna before we get barcoded. Where is the Tree of Life?

posted on Nov, 12 2018 @ 03:50 AM
link   
a reply to: primalfractal

Interestin, the article on the suicide squad at Caltech.

The California Institute of Technology is a private doctorate-granting research university located in Pasadena, California, United States. Known for its strength in natural science and engineering, Caltech is often ranked as one of the world's top-ten universities.

Source: Google search results for "caltech"

"Engineering and natural science". Devil's Gate Gorge. Scientology, and Parsons who is doing strange occult stuff. I've also read about the Babylon/UFO connection(?) here on ATS here and there.

Always Theosophists and Occultists hovering around twentieth century science. Over on Mirsgeman's TTSA thread They've been trying to thread together some sort of sense out of all the occult links, backgrounds and disinformation for around 233 pages. Heaps of background info on the various "players" there.

Though (understandably) the Crowley, Lam and and Colin's Elite isn't dug into too far.

The ritual attempted to incarnate an ET entity through a gate into a womb. Babylon seems to be the incestuous daughter of Lam/Choronzon, mother/wife of the antichrist. Although many called it a failure as no child was seen, both Parsons and Hubbard said it was a success.

That sort of bio-technology is very familiar to me, my main interest so to speak. But not from "their" point of view. Personally I am not concerned with the child of the ritual. My signature at the bottom of my posts for example.

The "Lam" (used as a plural) are a concern though.

It is perhaps important to separate CERN and the LHC in thought. The LHC being a machine and the CERN being an organisation.

The LAM, who are very scientifically minded (in a bad for everyone else way), the sudden UFO "flap" and the Colin's Elite are interesting. The Colin's Elite say UaFOs are demonic and if I remember correctly; something about old Greek gods. (From the TTSA thread).

A mystery here that is interesting. Though if the Lam are involved then much if the symbolism is probably to muddy the waters.

posted on Nov, 12 2018 @ 07:09 AM
link   

Always Theosophists and Occultists hovering around twentieth century science. Over on Mirsgeman's TTSA thread They've been trying to thread together some sort of sense out of all the occult links, backgrounds and disinformation for around 233 pages. Heaps of background info on the various "players" there.

Looks like an interesting thread, I'll check it out.

A mystery here that is interesting. Though if the Lam are involved then much if the symbolism is probably to muddy the waters.

Indeed, thelemist stuff is off the charts crazy symbolism, they claim to bring a new enlightened age but the LAM involvement points to bad intent. Could they perhaps aim to merge the two realms, at least temporarily?

That sort of bio-technology is very familiar to me, my main interest so to speak.

I'm also interested in them and their masters (in an I'd like to get rid of them way). A portal once, went into the ground. Very hard to find, most eyes would pass straight over and fill in the blank. Looked like one of those impossible Dali paintings. Imagine a track going up a hill in consecutive overlaying spirals, the spiral closes/ends at the top. Reverse this into a tunnel but have the tunnel never close, could see each wind of the track on the inside of the last but the tunnel never closed out, never seemed to end, bottomless, impossible shape in this dimension. It was within 100m of here. Felt something bad down there I think was related to this.

posted on Nov, 12 2018 @ 09:37 PM
link   
a reply to: primalfractal

Indeed, thelemist stuff is off the charts crazy symbolism, they claim to bring a new enlightened age but the LAM involvement points to bad intent. Could they perhaps aim to merge the two realms, at least temporarily?

Like yourself, I take it as read that the Lam are somehow involved with the experiments at the LHC. I don't think they are in cahoots directly with anyone. I also think the scientists are ordinary folks with stars in their eyes.

I know the Lam are very scientific, I also think they have set things up beginning a long time ago, some 1700 years at least. So they are probably just riding the wave as their objectives simply become realised now.

If correct then it should be assumed that they are successful to date.

One should factor in the Lam's limitations too. If they needed Crowley and others to open doors, then that says something about them. It says they need help to open doors from here.

If they needed western science to create bosan particles, it suggests they cannot do so themselves.

Those two points says they are trapped(?) somewhere and are materially "challenged".

Si if something was to happen at the LHC, then it probably already happened and no one has noticed.

Like the Babylon ritual, people may have expected too much if they thought a physical being would appear.

Realistically, the LHC may very well have "coincidentally" been built in the same location as the tomb of Apollo and "coincidentally" the twice the speed of light particles rhythmically pulsing at a certain frequency per second might have an effect on the tomb of Apollo. Hard to know at this stage.

I'll have a look at that location this evening.

edit on 12-11-2018 by Whatsthisthen because: typo

posted on Nov, 12 2018 @ 09:38 PM
link   

Realistically, the LHC may very well have "coincidentally" been built in the same location as the tomb of Apollo and "coincidentally" the twice the speed of light particles rhythmically pulsing at a certain frequency per second might have an effect on the tomb of Apollo. Hard to know at this stage.

So, your math is just as bad as the OP's?

posted on Nov, 12 2018 @ 09:47 PM
link   
a reply to: Phage

So, your math is just as bad as the OP's?

My maths is much worse, and my science is not quite as good as my maths.

Actually, when it all boils down to it, the coincidence of the LHC being built where it is, is what I find interesting.

It could just be bad luck to put it there with bad things happening. Like when a man's innocent daughter starts going out with a biker or rapper. You just know that this is not going to work out well . . . .

posted on Nov, 12 2018 @ 09:49 PM
link   

And where exactly did my paragraph go wrong?

Hmmm?

Was it the twice the speed of light particles?

posted on Nov, 12 2018 @ 09:49 PM
link   

Actually, when it all boils down to it, the coincidence of the LHC being built where it is, is what I find interesting.
The only significance is in mind and the bad math of the OP.

posted on Nov, 12 2018 @ 10:13 PM
link   

Hang on Phage, you said:

Ohage: So, your math is just as bad as the OP's?

in relation to my saying:

Me: Realistically, the LHC may very well have "coincidentally" been built in the same location as the tomb of Apollo and "coincidentally" the twice the speed of light particles rhythmically pulsing at a certain frequency per second might have an effect on the tomb of Apollo. Hard to know at this stage.

Well?

posted on Nov, 12 2018 @ 10:14 PM
link   

Well what?

posted on Nov, 12 2018 @ 10:17 PM
link   

originally posted by: Phage

Well what?

Prey tell; where did I go wrong in that paragraph?

I am pretty certain that the theory of relativity allows for faster then light travel.

posted on Nov, 12 2018 @ 10:17 PM
link   

I am pretty certain that the theory of relativity allows for faster then light travel

Yes. Yes it does.

What of it?

posted on Nov, 12 2018 @ 10:20 PM
link   

Let me remind you Phage, you picked on me first by picking on my abysmal maths in relation to that paragraph.

I'll have you know that my maths is WAY better then my cat's!

posted on Nov, 12 2018 @ 10:22 PM
link   

Let me remind you Phage, you picked on me first by picking on my abysmal maths in relation to that paragraph.

No. I first picked on the math of the OP.
You have not presented any math. Probably a good idea?

edit on 11/12/2018 by Phage because: (no reason given)

posted on Nov, 12 2018 @ 10:29 PM
link   

No. I first picked on the math of the OP.
You have not presented any math. Probably a good idea?

Ahh it sounded like you were picking on my definately better then your average moggie's maths skills.

And I know better then to play with numbers, I would probably drop the tray on the way back to my table. So yes a good idea.

But I do know just a tad about geometry and topography. Did I ever mention I think we live in a six dimensional world?

posted on Nov, 12 2018 @ 10:31 PM
link   

Did I ever mention I think we live in a six dimensional world?

I don't know.

But that can make math really tricky.

Three sided trigonometry is bad enough. Ask the OP.
edit on 11/12/2018 by Phage because: (no reason given)

posted on Nov, 12 2018 @ 10:39 PM
link   

It's pretty simple really, you just have to think outside the box.

Start with a cardboard box. Three dimensions L X W X H.

We draw some wheels on our cardboard box. Four dimensiins. The fourth is motion/time

A car!

A car has an inside and outside. That is six dimensions.

For shame Phage, even my cat knows that.

posted on Nov, 12 2018 @ 10:43 PM
link   

I think it was my 4th grade teacher reading A Wrinkle in Time that ruined me for most anything but science fiction.

new topics

top topics

<< 8  9  10    12  13  14 >>

join