It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Cerns true goal

page: 10
<< 7  8  9    11  12  13 >>

join
share:

posted on Nov, 7 2018 @ 05:29 AM
link   
3.414 = f1/f2
or multiple with root 2. Now root 2 squared is = 2. So use 2 as a divisor.

Cern circumference = 26700 metres

26700/2*Pi = Radius = 4249.436
4249.436/ 3.414 =1244.7 which is very close to D(6)sharp(#) 1244.5

1244.7 /2 = 622.35 very close to 622.25 D(5)#

622.35/2 = 311.177 very close to 311.13 D(4)#

and so on and so follows the musical scale in D Sharp

Interesting great pyramid base sides 440 cubits
440/2= 220
Square root of (220^2+220^2) = 311.126 length of diagonal

Cern is tuned to a musical scale whiich is no accident. This is all hidden from you because it would reveal the harmonic design behind Cern. Go read Bruce Cathies books. They bag the guy was a crackpot but his research on earth grid harmonics is a hidden branch of maths which is taught to elite group of mathematicians and scientists.

posted on Nov, 7 2018 @ 05:59 AM
link   
a reply to: AthlonSavage

I think you probably need to stop watching Ancient Aliens. And, please, stop it with the number salads.

posted on Nov, 7 2018 @ 06:44 AM
link   
a reply to: Whatsthisthen

Science as a conscious entity? Well I just us the term science as many people do, including scientists themselves.

Sorry but a person who understands science doesn't use the term to say science need to stop and think.

Scientists can stop and think but not science.

Many people murder others, many people kidnap and rape.

just because many people do something doesn't make it right.

As a collective, exclusive/inclusive way of thinking. Such as the term; the scientific mind for instance.

So is this what you were meaning to say every time you said science needs to think or science need to take a step back?

that makes sense, the scientific mind or scientific thinking but "science" on its own is just a process of getting answers or gaining knowledge.

The process cannot think or stop or go anywhere, the scientific mind that uses science can stop and think.

call me pedantic and playing semantics if you wish, I just try to get as much clarification as possible to know where someone is coming from, otherwise if I misinterpret or don't understand what they are getting across I cannot respond appropriately.

I have heard people use the word science like you have but to me it makes no sense, "Science should stop and learn", science is a process of learning, its basically the same thing, we use science to learn about the world around us.

It sounds like the people that use the word that way don't have a clue what science is and more often than not its the same people that say science and school are just for programming us, which is a clear indication that they don't understand that which they put a negative light on.

posted on Nov, 7 2018 @ 07:46 AM
link   

originally posted by: InhaleExhale

Science as a conscious entity? Well I just us the term science as many people do, including scientists themselves.

Sorry but a person who understands science doesn't use the term to say science need to stop and think.

Scientists can stop and think but not science.

Many people murder others, many people kidnap and rape.

just because many people do something doesn't make it right.

As a collective, exclusive/inclusive way of thinking. Such as the term; the scientific mind for instance.

So is this what you were meaning to say every time you said science needs to think or science need to take a step back?

Yes, it is.

that makes sense, the scientific mind or scientific thinking but "science" on its own is just a process of getting answers or gaining knowledge.

The process cannot think or stop or go anywhere, the scientific mind that uses science can stop and think.

call me pedantic and playing semantics if you wish, I just try to get as much clarification as possible to know where someone is coming from, otherwise if I misinterpret or don't understand what they are getting across I cannot respond appropriately.

I have heard people use the word science like you have but to me it makes no sense, "Science should stop and learn", science is a process of learning, its basically the same thing, we use science to learn about the world around us.

It sounds like the people that use the word that way don't have a clue what science is and more often than not its the same people that say science and school are just for programming us, which is a clear indication that they don't understand that which they put a negative light on.

Perhaps I'll quote Star Trek:

In The Wrath of Khan (1982), Spock says, “Logic clearly dictates that the needs of the many outweigh the needs of the few.” Captain Kirk answers, “Or the one.”

Source: The Objective Standard

In Spock I see the scientist ruled by logic and intellect. In Kirk I see the romantic.

I myself, am a romantic, so I see Kirk as right and Spock as wrong.

It is how I am, right or wrong.

edit on 7-11-2018 by Whatsthisthen because: usual typos

posted on Nov, 7 2018 @ 07:52 AM
link   

Ol' Bruce Cathie, The key to CERN.

You deserve a beer.

edit on 7-11-2018 by Whatsthisthen because: added the key to cern

posted on Nov, 7 2018 @ 07:55 AM
link   

I thought that both Kirk and Spock were right. How is Spock wrong?
edit on 7-11-2018 by oldcarpy because: (no reason given)

edit on 7-11-2018 by oldcarpy because: (no reason given)

posted on Nov, 7 2018 @ 08:02 AM
link   
a reply to: oldcarpy

The thought of sacrificing someone is just not right to me. I feel that it is only the individual who has the right to sacrifice himself or herself.

Just my personal view and not a projection on other people.

posted on Nov, 7 2018 @ 08:05 AM
link   

But Spock chose to sacrifice himself for the sake of the many? Of course, later on, he got better......

posted on Nov, 7 2018 @ 08:23 AM
link   
a reply to: oldcarpy

Of course Spock can choose to sacrifice himself to save his friends as he did.

I spose it is because I think with my emotions. I put myself in Spock's place and by his own logic his worth as a sentient Being is lessened. That is sad.

It's like when a child goes missing, and the whole community puts everything aside to search. All of a sudden one little life is more important then the whole community.

I think that is when humanity is at it's best.

edit on 7-11-2018 by Whatsthisthen because: added last line

posted on Nov, 7 2018 @ 06:29 PM
link   

Cern circumference = 26.7 kilometres (16.6 mi).

26700/2*Pi = Radius = 4249.436
4249.436/ 3.414 =1244.7 which is very close to D(6)sharp(#) 1244.5
1244.7 /2 = 622.35 very close to 622.25 D(5)#
622.35/2 = 311.177 very close to 311.13 D(4)#
and so on and so follows the musical scale in D Sharp

C speed of light 299792458 divid by 9 = 33310273.11111111111111111 (reoccurring)

C = freq x wavelength
use wavelength the circumference length Cern 26700 metres

For

C/9 = freq x 26700 =33310273.11111111111111111

solve freq = 1247.575 which is very close to value of D(6)sharp(#) 1244.5.

Cern Firing particles at velocity from opposite directions the overall relative velocity is

2x 33310273.11111111111111111 = 66620564.222222222222 m/s

The for whatever reason believe colliding particles at this relative velocity will open Apollos (Satans) tomb.

Now you can go back to your beer, eating your chips and watching football.

posted on Nov, 7 2018 @ 07:30 PM
link   

The for whatever reason believe colliding particles at this relative velocity will open Apollos (Satans) tomb.

Just my thinking out loud here and mentally joining a few dots.

Twice harmonic 33? Harmonic 66?

Two choices "Satan" or "Apollo"? The implication is to evoke or release someone.

The word "tomb".

Tomb
A large vault, typically an underground one, for burying the dead.

Source: google

Let's put aside the "burying the dead" part and think "vault".

A vault is a container. There is also an overtone of "secure container".

So, one might say that CERN may have been built over a vault with the purpose of opening it.

There is also the implication that CERN already has the "Key to Apollo's vault" - the LHC.

If true, then that would the purpose of the LHC complex located on the border of France and Switzerland.

If true, then the question is:

What is inside the vault?

edit on 7-11-2018 by Whatsthisthen because: added source link

posted on Nov, 7 2018 @ 09:19 PM
link   
What may lay in Apollo's vault?

Apollo is a Sun god. So was Ra of the Egyptians.

Solar processes are said to be nuclear fussion. So perhaps a nuclear fission process within Apollo's vault.

Apollo also had a "fiery chariot" and he would cross the sky.

The Indian government donated to CERN a statue of the Destroyer Shiva.

So what might be in Apollo's vault?

How about Apollo's chariot?

Now if they want to open The Vault of Apollo there may be a certain time to do it. Bruce Cathie used a lot of solar positions in his maths.

So perhaps we have a need to open the vault at a certain time?

How would we work that date and time out?

Hmm, one could always start with Stonehenge, why not?

. . . . could be used to predict eclipses

If though we introduce the idea that the Aubrey circle representing the ecliptic and add two more markers that represent the nodes at which the Moon crosses the Ecliptic, then the circle could become a more powerful eclipse prediction tool.

This is just one theory of the purpose of Stonehenge. There are many problems with this theory. One of the main ones being that the eclipses would rarely have been visible from the Stonehenge area it does however raise questions about the purpose of Stonehenge and the time over which it was built

Source: Stonehenge and the sun

If so, then there are a very limited number of eclipses that would occur over the LHC's position.

edit on 7-11-2018 by Whatsthisthen because: typo

posted on Nov, 7 2018 @ 11:38 PM
link   
Theyre up to some weird stuff alright.

www.dnaindia.com...

Why does one of the world’s premier research institutes have a statue of Shiva? Why does one of the world’s premier research institutes have a statue of Shiva?

Unveiled on June 18, 2004, the two-metre-tall statue was a gift from the Government of India. A plaque next to the statue, with a quote by Fritjof Capra, explains its significance: “Hundreds of years ago, Indian artists created visual images of dancing Shivas in a beautiful series of bronzes. In our time, physicists have used the most advanced technology to portray the patterns of the cosmic dance. The metaphor of the cosmic dance thus unifies ancient mythology, religious art and modern physics.”

Physicist Fritjof Capra further explained in The Tao of Physics: “The Dance of Shiva symbolises the basis of all existence.

posted on Nov, 8 2018 @ 12:48 AM
link   
People absorbed in the entertainment reality so that theyre dumbed down to be incapable or working out whats being hatched. Or all product of paranoid minds.
You decide.

posted on Nov, 8 2018 @ 03:39 AM
link   

More meaningless number salad!

0/10. Try harder.

posted on Nov, 8 2018 @ 07:46 AM
link   

Or people who can't read the significance of the statue given by the Indian government and take it at face value because they get their reality from dumb Youtube videos and have a complete ignorance of the science behind the LHC? You decide.

posted on Nov, 9 2018 @ 07:42 PM
link   
Okay guys. I've had a chance to sleep on things.

The title of this thread is "CERN's True Goal".

The CERN logo is said to be 666 which is said to be satan's number.

Well if you count the legs, there are five sixes, so 66666 and not 666.

Aleister Crowley called himself the "Beast 666".

When Aleister Crowley was asked during a trial to explain his office, Crowley replied, “‘The Beast 666’ only means ‘sunlight’. You can call me ‘Little Sunshine.'”

Source: Aleister Crowley Myths That Are Actually True.

Hmm, "666" and "light" and "physics" must be simple (occult?) coincidence.

But I personally doubt both the CERN logo and 666 have anything to do with Satan.

Anecdote time.

Decades ago, I had the habit of joining research groups on the net who looked into occult-ish subjects such as sacred places and dowsing. One day, I was challenged publicly to "dowse the devil" by a dowser who perhaps thought I was an upstart who needed to be put in his place.

Challenge Accepted!

I did "dowse the devil"; I went and met him for myself.

What I found was this:

The devil/satan is a lie.

Satan is a stand alone, self perpetuating, animated thoughtform. In occult terminology he is an egregore. An artificial group mind.

When you stand in front of the Satan egregore, you can make out the threads that link to his believers/participants. The Satan egregore is the type that is different to the collective minds/egrgores that people live within. The Satan egregore maintains a separateness (normally) from people.

What is really interesting is what is behind Satan.

Behind Satan is a Seal created by the Templars. The Seal is really quite a good one and designed to seal away something or to lock a door maybe. Satan is the lie that everyone who gets nosey runs into, screams in horror and runs away from. It is designed on a similar principal to the scarecrow.

So what is behind the door that Satan hides?

That be the "Lam".

a reply to: primalfractal

The assassins were linked to the templars, through who Crowleys thelema claims some linage decent.

Much of his work was channelled from the alien gray monstrosity he summoned, aiwass/Lam

As far as scientists creating portals working with this stream we have to look no further than Jack Parsons, Jet Propulsion Laboratory founder, and L.Ron.Hubbard, scientology founder. The babalon working

I'm a little bit cautious with Aleister Crowley and Theosophy in general, I used to use the term "The Crow" as a precaution. The "aiwass/Lam" I have crossed paths with (occultly) over the years and they are horrors to behold. The detached scientific mind that is totally devoid of emotion and thus has become The dissecting mind of the vivisector.

It took me a little time to study up (conventionally by reading) on your post primalfractal. I still haven't followed the Jack Parsons connection yet.

Can you enlarge on those links for me please?

edit on 9-11-2018 by Whatsthisthen because: typos and added Lam picture

posted on Nov, 10 2018 @ 06:26 AM
link   
Oops three 6's and two 9's. Guess there is 666 in there then. Dyslexia strikes again

edit on 10-11-2018 by Whatsthisthen because: typo

posted on Nov, 11 2018 @ 07:41 AM
link   

originally posted by: andy06shake

How could a particle accelerator in anyway open a portal to hell?

CERN smashes together particles at near superluminal speed and collects data on the results, nothing more, nothing less.

If Hell existed this could be a problem.

posted on Nov, 11 2018 @ 08:27 AM
link   
a reply to: bwillie

How so, please elaborate?

How can smashing together particles at near superluminal velocities have anything to do with Hell?

new topics

top topics

<< 7  8  9    11  12  13 >>

join