It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Migrants in caravan sue Trump and his administration

page: 1
<<   2  3  4 >>

join
share:
+4 more 
posted on Nov, 3 2018 @ 12:29 AM
link   
Ok, this is going too far we have non-citizens claiming they have the right to enter the US and suing to preserve those rights. Not only is this costing US taxpayers to have to defend against this but it assumes you no longer have the right to decide whos allowed in your country! This sets up a situation where anyone in any country can demand to be allowed to enter the country. So we have a Somalian who wants to leave their country they have a legal right to enter the US imagine the flood of immigrants this would start we will easily have tens of millions here by the end of the week.

Honduran migrants traveling in a caravan to seek asylum at the U.S.-Mexico border are suing President Donald Trump, Attorney General Jeff Sessions and other key figures, arguing the administration's stance is "shockingly unconstitutional."

www.cnbc.com...

The Fifth Amendment states that, "no person… shall be compelled in any criminal case to be a witness against himself, nor be deprived of life, liberty, or property, without due process of law." A recent PBS report cited former Supreme Court Justice Antonin Scalia, who ruled in 1993 case that "it is well established that the Fifth Amendment entitles aliens to due process of law in a deportation proceeding."

www.foxnews.com...

I think we need to sue these lawyers because they wont let me in their house. They are infringing my rights by locking their front doors!!!!!!!!

edit on 11/3/18 by dragonridr because: (no reason given)

posted on Nov, 3 2018 @ 12:32 AM
link   
I hope they toss more liberty rocks and burn some more freedom flags too prove how badly they want to be Americans.

a reply to: dragonridr

posted on Nov, 3 2018 @ 12:36 AM
link   
This also makes me wonder since they have a legal right is the US required to pay their airfare to get here?

posted on Nov, 3 2018 @ 12:37 AM
link   

this cant be true. they have no standing.

posted on Nov, 3 2018 @ 12:40 AM
link   

originally posted by: dragonridr
This also makes me wonder since they have a legal right is the US required to pay their airfare to get here?

Hell f'in no. If I have to pay for gas, or bus fare, or whatever other travel to contest a parking ticket that I was wrongfully given, you better believe the onus is on these morons to get themselves to the courthouse for their idiotic lawsuit.

posted on Nov, 3 2018 @ 12:42 AM
link   

originally posted by: carewemust

No they claim to represent 6 adults and 6 children, I agree with you but the DC court doesnt.

posted on Nov, 3 2018 @ 12:44 AM
link   

Ok, this is going too far we have non-citizens claiming they have the right to enter the US and suing to preserve those rights. Not only is this costing US taxpayers to have to defend against this but it assumes you no longer have the right to decide whos allowed in your country! This sets up a situation where anyone in any country can demand to be allowed to enter the country. So we have a Somalian who wants to leave their country they have a legal right to enter the US imagine the flood of immigrants this would start we will easily have tens of millions here by the end of the week.

Honduran migrants traveling in a caravan to seek asylum at the U.S.-Mexico border are suing President Donald Trump, Attorney General Jeff Sessions and other key figures, arguing the administration's stance is "shockingly unconstitutional."

www.cnbc.com...

The Fifth Amendment states that, "no person… shall be compelled in any criminal case to be a witness against himself, nor be deprived of life, liberty, or property, without due process of law." A recent PBS report cited former Supreme Court Justice Antonin Scalia, who ruled in 1993 case that "it is well established that the Fifth Amendment entitles aliens to due process of law in a deportation proceeding."

www.foxnews.com...

I think we need to sue these lawyers because they wont let me in their house. They are infringing my rights by locking their front doors!!!!!!!!

Yes they are very very wrong in their ways, but do you realize that the US has invented reasons to invade other countries just like this? And they go in and do whatever they want and nothing can't stop them, and then those same persons or their children/grand children go back and ask for retribution?

The current immigration farse, coming from Honduras, go look what the US did down there in the past 20/30 years, then look into what happened on "The Salvador", they are coming to your country to do the same, except they don't have planes, nice guns or tanks

All the same, i don't feel they are right and if you look into other posts i have made about this i reject very much what they are doing, but i will also reject trying to pretend no one is to blame and it just came out of nowhere

I'm sorry you are having to deal with this, i have American family, i am half American so to speak and it hurts me badly to think people are trying to harm my fathers country because these guys act like animals, but it is what it is.

If you treat people so bad they start acting as hurt animals, why do you wonder when they bite back?

posted on Nov, 3 2018 @ 12:46 AM
link   
Well first i think the rule should be they actually have to make it to the border first. The problem i have is we have Lawyers wasting US tax payers money on a stupid lawsuit.
edit on 11/3/18 by dragonridr because: (no reason given)

posted on Nov, 3 2018 @ 12:53 AM
link   
a reply to: BoneSay

Please thats part of the problem people trying to say the US must act differently than other countries. What caused the problem in Venezuela and Honduras is their governments. And of course the drug lords making billions of dollars selling coc aine buying off their politicians and police to look the other way.

posted on Nov, 3 2018 @ 12:54 AM
link   

And of course the drug lords making billions of dollars selling coc aine buying off their politicians and police to look the other way.

And Americans have nothing to do with that!

posted on Nov, 3 2018 @ 12:56 AM
link   

originally posted by: scojak

Hell f'in no. If I have to pay for gas, or bus fare, or whatever other travel to contest a parking ticket that I was wrongfully given, you better believe the onus is on these morons to get themselves to the courthouse for their idiotic lawsuit.

It's called "go fund me" overseas now. Seems to be catching on by the hour. As a citizen of the US, I was interviewed why I was returning back to America. It included eye scan. Don't know what is going on in America, but I do believe that America is being changed ethnic wise and whites will be a minority. It's already been seen in the elementary school system.

posted on Nov, 3 2018 @ 12:57 AM
link   

No they claim to represent 6 adults and 6 children, I agree with you but the DC court doesnt.

Does it? Your source says suit was filed, nothing about a court decision.

posted on Nov, 3 2018 @ 12:58 AM
link   
a reply to: musicismagic

Don't know what is going on in America, but I do believe that America is being changed ethnic wise and whites will be a minority.

OMG.
That would be terrible.

edit on 11/3/2018 by Phage because: (no reason given)

posted on Nov, 3 2018 @ 01:05 AM
link   

Please thats part of the problem people trying to say the US must act differently than other countries. What caused the problem in Venezuela and Honduras is their governments. And of course the drug lords making billions of dollars selling coc aine buying off their politicians and police to look the other way.

Venezuela was happy minding their own business, then the US decided they not liked their own way of government and this happened, in sequence:

1. Build and apply a list of sanctions that will cut off all exports for that country
2. Get some people in there to build up an army of nationals that reject the existing government
3. Apply even more sanctions to make sure no money comes in or out
4. Send press to tell all the world they country is going down and people are desperate for food
5. Stop people from telling the world that it is because of the sanctions on step 1
6. Tell all the world: See? This is what happens with that bad government! For the sake of those people we need to take that government down! But don't mention that we started it by sanctions forced into the world by us, and don't even ask the reason in the first place we placed the sanctions which was that they are not aligned to our personal goals.

How is this ok? At all?

Also, i was talking about Honduras and The Salvador, which have already become wastelands because of same and other flavors of the same treatment, it turned citizens into animals. Look at the videos i have posted on this other thread

www.abovetopsecret.com...

How are those people even rational at this point? They are like rabid dogs attacking the person that is trying to help them, they were not like this 20 years ago, think about it, look into how their country became like that, or like Trump said "S*ithole countries"

Being responsible for your own actions, isn't that how we all are supposed to act? Looking away and pretend it did not happen is for kids, right? At least that's what i was told when i was acting up all my life before trying to turns things around

edit on 3-11-2018 by BoneSay because: (no reason given)

posted on Nov, 3 2018 @ 01:07 AM
link   

Cause and effect is a good example for what is happening in Central and South America.

Just like it happened in the middle east.

People know this, yet love to ignore it. When I get into conversation with people about terrorism, and poverty in certain places around the world, I always bring up how the US was involved somehow in those areas, and they always agree.

This caravan, which isn't an 'anomaly' by any stretch, is a result of the grass is greener on the other side. A direct cause from what the CIA and the US government did during the war on drugs and meddling with their governments. Just like 9 / 11 is a direct result of invasion and meddling in the ME for oil and petro dollar superiority.

Now, here's the question. How will the current government of the US deal with this alleged massive caravan of desperate people?
Seems like some of these people are even willing to take legal action, they really want into the US.

posted on Nov, 3 2018 @ 01:09 AM
link   

originally posted by: Phage

Don't know what is going on in America, but I do believe that America is being changed ethnic wise and whites will be a minority.

OMG.
That would be terrible.

Hey Phage
We see it already in a section of Tokyo where the Muslims close down the street and pray openly in the street. So I guess it isn't terrible to me since I'm kilometers away from Tokyo, but the poor police are getting a bit perturb about it recently.

posted on Nov, 3 2018 @ 01:11 AM
link   

originally posted by: Phage

Does it? Your source says suit was filed, nothing about a court decision.

Oh Phage, tell me, how someone from outside your country can sue you? Is this how things should be? So i am not an American citizen and i don't live on the US right now, but i don't like how you talk to me so i'm going to sue you, and get away with it because i'm pretty sure even if i'm not brown i will get people defending me because i am a minority in your country! LMFAO

I don't think you are really really aware of what doors you are opening, but i am because i can see these people going all around where i live and let me tell you they are not great people. Truly honest Phage, i even had to rent a place for my dirt bike because a friend got his car stolen a couple weeks ago by Honduran immigrants and before i was happy to just live my bike out there on the street, now i know it will be gone and i can't afford for that to happen, tell me why this is ok? Send me your address i will send your new neighbors soon enough, but be careful, they are very "handy"

posted on Nov, 3 2018 @ 01:12 AM
link   

Japan and the US are completely different nations. One is a near ethno society, the other is a melting pot of human beings from all parts of the globe.

posted on Nov, 3 2018 @ 01:16 AM
link   

Oh Phage, tell me, how someone from outside your country can sue you? Is this how things should be?
It's a tricky question. Americans, including the president, like to sue people for just about anything. Can I say, "It depends?"
www.usatoday.com...

But you seem to have missed by point. Has the court accepted the case?

posted on Nov, 3 2018 @ 01:17 AM
link   

We see it already in a section of Tokyo where the Muslims close down the street and pray openly in the street.

They pray? In public?
That's terrible.

top topics

<<   2  3  4 >>

join