It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Michael Cohen claims Trump has made racist comments.

page: 3
<< 1  2    4 >>

join
share:

posted on Nov, 3 2018 @ 12:01 AM
link   
a reply to: DanDanDat

.. after a while
a dog resembles it's owner
and vice versa...

posted on Nov, 3 2018 @ 12:03 AM
link   

originally posted by: Phage
a reply to: DanDanDat

There is a fine role model to follow. In the White House.

Yes their is; is that everyone's excuse?

posted on Nov, 3 2018 @ 12:24 AM
link   
Sticks and stones may break my bones but words will never hurt me.

Surely you guys can find something better than this? It's no different than the hot mic fiasco, it's in the past and has nothing to do with the here and now.

posted on Nov, 3 2018 @ 12:31 AM
link   
a reply to: BlackJackal

everyone is perfect...except Trump. lets be more forgiving of the one person who is not perfect like all of us.

posted on Nov, 3 2018 @ 12:35 AM
link   
a reply to: carewemust

Here's a secret: I've said racist things before, that doesn't mean I'm racist.

It seems like people are throwing things at the wall hoping that they will stick.

posted on Nov, 3 2018 @ 01:02 AM
link   

originally posted by: 3NL1GHT3N3D1
a reply to: carewemust

Here's a secret: I've said racist things before, that doesn't mean I'm racist.

It seems like people are throwing things at the wall hoping that they will stick.

I have never said anything racist in my life and i have friends who are black. Just cracks me up how people feel the need to preface things now. We can no longer just give our opinion we have to deny being racist as well.

Well ive told jokes that would be considered racist and i dont apologize for it.

I asked a Chinese girl for her number. She said, "Sex! Sex! Sex! Free sex tonight!" I said, "Wow!" Then her friend said, "She means 666-3629."

posted on Nov, 3 2018 @ 01:05 AM
link   

And why is it we should be shocked, gnashing of teeth, weeping hysterically that an old man of his generation instead of using whatever the current euphemisms are he actually calls a spade a spade. I prefer that over the "silver tongued" devils we've had in the past.

Like it or not Trump is a rich version of Archie Bunker who just happens to be the President of the United State of America. It's every bit the funny, rude sitcom that All in the Family was but with a prettier Edith & Gloria. It would possibly be sad if it wasn't driving the far left completely insane.

Relax, eight years will be over before you know it.

posted on Nov, 3 2018 @ 01:07 AM
link   
a reply to: dragonridr

That's what I meant, I've made a few racist jokes. I've never said something racist and actually meant it.

posted on Nov, 3 2018 @ 02:55 AM
link   

Sure, or its part of his plea deal conditions. Smear trump for the left for x years off a sentence, etc.
edit on 3-11-2018 by hombero because: (no reason given)

posted on Nov, 3 2018 @ 04:01 AM
link   

originally posted by: hombero

Sure, or its part of his plea deal conditions. Smear trump for the left for x years off a sentence, etc.

I'm betting hes writing a book about Trump. Hes going to need money when he gets out of prison and I'm sure he was offered a book deal.

posted on Nov, 3 2018 @ 04:55 AM
link   
Informed folks say that Michael Cohen has lied before Trump was elected , while Trump was elected , and still does so....

posted on Nov, 3 2018 @ 05:53 AM
link   
Verschickter claims Michael Cohen has made racist comments.

posted on Nov, 3 2018 @ 06:38 AM
link   
a reply to: Cassi3l

As an observer from the other side of the pond I would say this nails it!!

3) Trump only says out loud what everyone else won't say is thinking.

posted on Nov, 3 2018 @ 09:25 AM
link   
If you are honest with yourselves everyone has made a racist comment at one time of another. Usually in anger of in passion, or just taken out of context.
I will tell you something else, I bet you will do it again.

posted on Nov, 3 2018 @ 09:59 AM
link   

originally posted by: Swills

His ATS base won't care and will defend him to the very end but the rest of us already knew this, Cohen is just reaffirming the reality that Trump is a racist and so are those who defend him.

Yeah, you're right, nobody cares... *yawn* And we are all racist. And we took over your country. How did that happen? I guess all the perfect non racists are just too weak and stupid to do anything about it?

I mean, Hitler himself is in charge of everything you hold dear and youre just gonna sit on the internet and whine?

I hope you didnt have any amcestors who fought in ww2... they are disowning you in front of God right now. "I dont know that coward, dont associate him with Me..."

And I REALLY hope you don't have children or grandchildren... imagine their sad and confused look on their face when they ask you why you didn't help them...all you did was blabber on ATS.

Why daddy? Why grampa? Didnt you love us enough? Was it something We did wrong? Do you Hate us gwampa? Is that why you let NAZIs take over?

SHAME...

The most racist, violent, hate filled, corrupt, traitorous man on Earth is the President of the United States of America, he is making all the big decisions... and you, all of you, just sat there stuffing your face with cheetos and ALLOWED this to happen. Wow. Just wow.

I guess its hard to organize any effective resistance to an occupation when you have to constantly stop and say "Now hold on a minute... are there too many white faces in this squad? We don't want to send the wrong message. And how come there's no gay people in this particular department over here?"

LoL! You all are a funny lot. Not very efficient, effective, smart, or useful, but I think you will provide a lot of entertainment for years into the future. See, these posts could be here for a very long time. You can't delete them once the 4 hour edit period has passed. We will all look back and laugh and say "Remember when people tried to convince us that this PC crap actually made sense? Affirmative Action??? Abolish ICE? BWAAAHAHAHAHAHA!"

God Himself couldn't help but mock you. It's the only reaction that makes Any sense.

Didn't the liberals used to have some real causes like ending the drug war, prison reform, ending homelessness? Now their sole reason for existing is to ensure that specific groups of people are not offended.

WTH happened to you?? Its like someone infiltrated from within & purposefully Destroyed the Democratic party. They got you focusing on nonsense that is more like the job of a middle school counselor. Not the job of a government, running a nation.

posted on Nov, 3 2018 @ 10:25 AM
link   
I wonder what Cohen said in reply to Trump's alleged statements.

If he didn't call out Trump right away did that make Cohen a racist?
edit on 3-11-2018 by DBCowboy because: (no reason given)

posted on Nov, 3 2018 @ 12:22 PM
link   

“Trump said”... you just know anything that follows this statement is nonsense, and the one claiming it a ninny.

posted on Nov, 3 2018 @ 12:45 PM
link   
I don’t understand the libtarded point in trying push “he’s a racist “ propaganda.

Even if the President was openly racist it still would not drive ANYONE to support the pathetic, destructive, backwards, regressive policies of the democrats.

posted on Nov, 3 2018 @ 12:48 PM
link   
Trump is being painted as a racist? This will surely bring him down! Why didn't someone think of this before?

posted on Nov, 3 2018 @ 02:06 PM
link   

originally posted by: Swills

His ATS base won't care and will defend him to the very end but the rest of us already knew this, Cohen is just reaffirming the reality that Trump is a racist and so are those who defend him.

I wonder why we need to type anything, it seems the TrHaters know what's going to happen and feel that saying it somehow makes them right and just. Has being giant hypocrites gotten that boring that you need to make predictions now?

new topics

top topics

<< 1  2    4 >>

join