It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Michael Cohen claims Trump has made racist comments.

page: 2
<< 1    3  4 >>

join
share:

posted on Nov, 2 2018 @ 11:31 PM
link   

originally posted by: WUNK22
People should not fear being called racist. It’s lost all its power, not caring anymore.sticks and stones, ya know? Personally being a higher life form, I hate you all!

Higher life form .... clasic

posted on Nov, 2 2018 @ 11:32 PM
link   

originally posted by: Lulpin
I have also personally seen Trump kick at least 3 puppies. I don't have any evidence, but trust me.

Hes also punched at least one baby before. How many more haven't come forward?

posted on Nov, 2 2018 @ 11:32 PM
link   

originally posted by: Swills
a reply to: BlackJackal

His ATS base won't care and will defend him to the very end but the rest of us already knew this, Cohen is just reaffirming the reality that Trump is a racist and so are those who defend him.

On the upside at least they expose themselves for what they really are.

posted on Nov, 2 2018 @ 11:36 PM
link   

His ATS base won't care and will defend him to the very end but the rest of us already knew this, Cohen is just reaffirming the reality that Trump is a racist and so are those who defend him.

What's worse, a racists or someone who will without fail fall for confirmation bias even without any credible evidence???

posted on Nov, 2 2018 @ 11:38 PM
link   

originally posted by: JinMI

What's worse, a racists or someone who will without fail fall for confirmation bias even without any credible evidence???

A racist obviously, someone who falls for conformation bias is simply human we all do it...

posted on Nov, 2 2018 @ 11:39 PM
link   

originally posted by: hopenotfeariswhatweneed

A racist obviously, someone who falls for conformation bias is simply human we all do it...

Love it. Well done.
edit on 2-11-2018 by JinMI because: (no reason given)

posted on Nov, 2 2018 @ 11:40 PM
link   
We've always known that deep down, Trump, hankered back to the '50's
What we didn't know, was that in In The Donald's head,
this translates in to the Plantation the era, 1850's !

, After the first few seasons of The Apprentice, Cohen recalled how he and Trump were discussing the reality show and past season winners. The conversation wended its way back to the show’s first season, which ended in a head-to-head between two contestants, Bill Rancic and Kwame Jackson.

“Trump was explaining his back-and-forth about not picking Jackson,”
an African-American investment manager who had graduated from Harvard Business School.
“He said, ‘There’s no way I can let this black f-g win.’”

(Jackson told me that he had heard that the president made such a comment. “My response to President Trump is simple and Wakandan,” he said, referring to the fictional African country where Black Panther hails from. “‘Not today, colonizer!’”)

posted on Nov, 2 2018 @ 11:41 PM
link   

Love it. Well done.

You see i struggle with your comments , i cant even tell if that is a compliment or a thinly veiled insult...

edit on 2-11-2018 by hopenotfeariswhatweneed because: (no reason given)

posted on Nov, 2 2018 @ 11:41 PM
link   

Someone who falls for conformation bias obviously, someone who is racist is simply human we all do it...
edit on 2-11-2018 by DanDanDat because: (no reason given)

posted on Nov, 2 2018 @ 11:42 PM
link   
a reply to: DanDanDat

Sure; "Michael Cohen is going to bringing the county down"

What?

posted on Nov, 2 2018 @ 11:43 PM
link   

Love it. Well done.

You see i struggle with your comments , i cant even tell if that is a compliment or a thinly viele

posted on Nov, 2 2018 @ 11:44 PM
link   
I am far from racist but have made racist statements in the past to fit in with others I knew who were leary of colored people. I do not care for the attitude of some colored people but lots of the colored I have met are good people. I judge by a person's attitude, lots of white people have pissy attitudes too.

Now that I am older, I just stay silent and do not try to reinforce negativity of racist people. I don't give a crap anymore of trying to fit in with negative people, I just avoid them most time, being polite and just bow out of the conversation using some made up excuse.
edit on 2-11-2018 by rickymouse because: (no reason given)

posted on Nov, 2 2018 @ 11:44 PM
link   
a reply to: Phage

You seem to think that yours was a better sentence; as indicated by your willingness to correct me.

I on the other hand I think both substances are equally sad.

posted on Nov, 2 2018 @ 11:45 PM
link   
a reply to: xuenchen

Lordy !
so low so quickly

posted on Nov, 2 2018 @ 11:45 PM
link   

You seem to think that yours was a better sentence; as indicated by your willingness to correct me.

I on the other hand I think both substances are equally sad.

Speaking of substances.
It's sort of hard to parse your meaning.

edit on 11/2/2018 by Phage because: (no reason given)

posted on Nov, 2 2018 @ 11:51 PM
link   
a reply to: Phage

I do apologize for my misspelling; I am disabled and can not always help it.

I posted that I am upset that vanity fair would bring down America; and you seemed to imply that it was more important to state that Cohen should be the one blamed for bring down America.

I dont see a difference between the two; why do you?

posted on Nov, 2 2018 @ 11:53 PM
link   

I don't think Vanity Fair can bring down America.
Nor can Cohen, for that matter.

But I understand that fear is selling like hotcakes at the moment.

posted on Nov, 2 2018 @ 11:56 PM
link   

originally posted by: Phage

I will take two please, with the extra hot chilli sauce...

posted on Nov, 2 2018 @ 11:57 PM
link   

originally posted by: Phage

I don't think Vanity Fair can bring down America.
Nor can Cohen, for that matter.

Yes I'm very fearful... that we are turning into one big country of @ssholes.

posted on Nov, 3 2018 @ 12:01 AM
link   

There is a fine role model to follow. In the White House.

edit on 11/3/2018 by Phage because: (no reason given)

top topics

<< 1    3  4 >>

join