It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Violent left wing nut Alec Baldwin hospitalizes man over parking spot

page: 5
<< 2  3  4   >>

join
share:

posted on Nov, 3 2018 @ 09:46 AM
link   
a reply to: NoCorruptionAllowed

The fact that his ideal politics are not being realized in his life because Trump won the election, and he has gotten much angrier over that.

Opinion or documented fact ?
I'd be interested to see the source for your knowledge.

posted on Nov, 3 2018 @ 09:49 AM
link   
a reply to: gortex

It´s rude to give back presents, haven´t you learned that?

Throw them away but gd take them. Don´t be unpolite.

The context matters too, you know?
edit on 3-11-2018 by verschickter because: (no reason given)

edit on 3-11-2018 by verschickter because: (no reason given)

posted on Nov, 3 2018 @ 09:50 AM
link   

originally posted by: TheLead
a reply to: 3NL1GHT3N3D1

Whether it's a freudian slip or what I do not know, but i recognize when its a right issue you are more apt to go on the offensive and with left issues you're more likely to write it off as just something people or politicians do. Now haven't read all of you're post maybe I just appears that way to me. You and intro both seem to post in this style.

No that’s him. But you forgot the part where he pretends to be superior to us because he doesn’t buy into the left right paradigm. Yeah right. Even the name is hypocritical. Anyone truly enlightened would never claim to be. I could go on but I’m driving and it ain’t worth dying over

posted on Nov, 3 2018 @ 10:04 AM
link   

originally posted by: gortex

The fact that his ideal politics are not being realized in his life because Trump won the election, and he has gotten much angrier over that.

Opinion or documented fact ?
I'd be interested to see the source for your knowledge.

You haven't seen him losing his sht and showing his outbursts before? It's no secret and not something debatable.

add: I'll make it easy for you. Google "alec baldwin outbursts over politics".

If you want to simply deny it then that is your affair.

edit on 3-11-2018 by NoCorruptionAllowed because: (no reason given)

posted on Nov, 3 2018 @ 10:08 AM
link   

Not doubting he has an anger issue but your claim that it's because of his politics is spurious without something to back it up.

posted on Nov, 3 2018 @ 10:16 AM
link   

Not doubting he has an anger issue but your claim that it's because of his politics is spurious without something to back it up.

Alec Baldwin political outbursts... That sentence has the required information in it that you seek. Very simple to resolve.

posted on Nov, 3 2018 @ 10:20 AM
link   

Remember the rant against his daughter when she was 11? What did he call her? A thoughtless little pig? Dims doing what they do best, projecting.

posted on Nov, 3 2018 @ 10:47 AM
link   

So you believe because Baldwin has strong opinions on politics that means this incident is because of politics ?

Baldwin was an angry man before Trump and will likely remain an angry man after Trump , nothing to do with politics.

posted on Nov, 3 2018 @ 11:24 AM
link   

So you believe because Baldwin has strong opinions on politics that means this incident is because of politics ?

Baldwin was an angry man before Trump and will likely remain an angry man after Trump , nothing to do with politics.

It has everything to do with his politics, just like the politics of protesters fuel them to be angry, violent, and unreasonable in most every public situation.
He is exactly like that.

posted on Nov, 3 2018 @ 02:22 PM
link   
a reply to: TheLead

You should hear the conversations me and my brother have on politics. He's as liberal as they come and I disagree with him on many issues. This is a right wing blog.

posted on Nov, 3 2018 @ 02:24 PM
link   
a reply to: Guiltyguitarist

It's crazy how nearly every post directed at me is a personal attack instead of addressing the content of my posts.

Keep denying your ignorance.

posted on Nov, 3 2018 @ 02:29 PM
link   
a reply to: notsure1

Yes, the paradise of living in your own circle jerk echo chamber..you can always dream

posted on Nov, 3 2018 @ 02:39 PM
link   
Baldwin is an idiot, but can you imagine if Trump did this(since apparently this was a political thing
)
I think it would be excused and even applauded.
edit on 3-11-2018 by vonclod because: (no reason given)

top topics

<< 2  3  4   >>

join